1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @gotbild

Pic 2- #3 Mitsui Hiromi

Pic 3 - #4 Natsuko, #6 Akiko

Pic 4- #7 Hosoda, #8 tough to tell (It almost looks like Umeda Haruka) but I think that's Tsuda Marina, #9- I dunno, it doesn't look quite like Imayoshi, but she's the only one left. It's a weird facial expression.

Best I can do.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Cristafari
    Thanks a lot. But pic 4 must be Hosoda, Imayoshi and Tsuda? It's different to look at the whole video. So from left to right: Kaida, Okouchi, Mitsui, Natsuko, Oyama, Akiko, Hosada, Imayoshi, Tsuda. It's a crazy song but I like it.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have a new question, I think the last one. This week. This lovely pair performed "I'm sure" but I'm not sure who they are. It's not the original pair, Ito Kana was graduated och Okouchi performed in the next song, Awajishima. Koushi Masami to the left but to the right?
    imsure-3.jpg

Depending of the hairstyle I have 3 candidates, Imayoshi, Natsuko and Fukuda Akane. The first two performed next song together with Okoushi which leaving Fukuda. Right?
    imsure-1.jpg

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @gotbild It definitely isn't the three you mentioned. I think it's Aikawa Yuki, but I could be wrong.

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Cristafari Yes, you can be right. For me her face isn't exactly the right but her straight hair is better. The others I mentioned have a bit curly hair.

Edit: I've looked at pics of Aikawa on the net and I think you are right about her. The pic in the enclosed photobook isn't really representative for her. There is only a small problem, in the video she seems to be 1-2 cm taller than Kouchi but Stage48 and Wiki48 say they are both 162 cm. The shoes are the same. Measurement error? ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

Hello, I want to ask several things please.

1. where can I know the background story and translation of the dialogue part of an Akb song. e.g i know sakura no hanabiratachi is a graduation song but i dont know what is the background song of labrador retriever. another example is iiwake maybe, I can see that they are fighting in the beginning, but there is no english translation of what they are fighting about. I have since found the translation for that song but how about other songs?

2. I am a very late fan, i just started knowing about akb 1 month ago somy my knowledge is limited. where can i read about the "history of akb". some of the question i would like to know in the "history". why did management pushed sashi as center? what happened to the sakura push? why did Ms. perfect cyborg only become center once in sousenkyou?

3. how do you fix the captcha in stage 48? i tried registering on pc with 3 different browsers and android phone but they all ask for captcha which never comes up. i end up using tapatalk. can someone please help to notify the admin as even trying to contact them requires a captcha which never appears..

thank you so much beforehand!

p.s can they add graduated member to the oshimen list?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @neobanana48
    if you want to contact a moderator just tag them like @EinhanderX (just put the @ before their nickname) and if they don't respond fast enough for you, just wait for one to be online and send them a PM

As for adding a graduated member to the oshimen list: yes you can, but they must be on the list. once a year or once in 2 years the mods delete graduated members. so you might be lucky and find your oshi on the list of choice, unless your oshimen is someone who graduated like 2 or 3 years ago.

As for Sasshi push, i don't think it was ever a strong one. they paid attention to her after she won the ssk when everyone thought she's doomed. and in hkt, her push wasn't all over the place, she was more of a "shadow center"

^^^keep in mind that i'm not following hkt closely so i might be wrong, try to ask on the general thread of hkt

As for Sakura push....i think it's still there? its just not really as aggressive as before, and she got SO MUCH HATE when she was center for an akb single. she can't be a center for everything y'know

As for Mayuyu's problem, @ForrestFuller is the one who might be able to answer any question about her, then again try and check her thread for additional info

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    There are several documentaries and watching variety shows in general is a decent way to get into the group and get a basic of the older members. Sasshi was never pushed as center by management at least by the standards of other management pushes, the only songs she has centered that weren't a result from winning SSK were 3 b-sides and those were after she was already popular.

i dont think anyone has a specific answer for what happened to the sakura push, management seems to want to focus more on akb centers. it's not like she was completely abandoned.

mayuyu got only got center once because sasshi exists. someone can probably give a more detailed and better answer but the main facts are just sasshi's fanbase was way larger due to all the different jobs she was taking and getting offered.

9. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Highly recommend Kin Sma special for AKB history.

This is where I found the subs: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....the-akb48-kin-sma-sp.4965/page-2#post-1461402

I don't think management ever pushed Sashi for center. She built up a massive fanbase on her own that were willing to spend a lot of money to vote for her in the sousenkyo every year. Sashi is/was on TV a lot and her personality apparently won a lot of people over. Mayu is famous as an idol, but not so much as a pop culture personality/talent. At least compared to Sashi. Mayu does well, but it's a different type of character.

At least that's my view of what happened from what I've been able to piece together. Other people might have other opinions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
  10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I guess you must be looking for subbed drama PVs, you can usually find them if you search the internet. Pretty much all of them have been subbed by someone at some point except perhaps the "So Long" movie [hehe] If you're just looking for translated lyrics, of course there is STUDIO48.

As for learning about the history of AKB, the earliest official documentary is called To Be Continued... and it is available for sale overseas in a subtitled version. You used to be able to buy it on Amazon, but seems like it's unavailable now; however, you might be able to find it secondhand. Any of the official AKB documentaries would be good to watch.

Unfortunately no, there is a problem with the forum software currently where only so many names can be added. Plus really, oshimen should be someone you're supporting who is currently in the group, as that's what it actually means, "member you support" :p

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Is that something you could use the help of a software engineer for? I guess not, as I read that the problem is more being able to make changes to the site in general, right?
    But if you need someone to take a look at the programming, just give me a heads up.

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@dutchie unfortunately, it is an accessibility problem that can't be resolved at this time. You can read here for more information.

[edit] I wasn't aware until recently that it's actually more likely a technical backend problem.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  13. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

ah ok thank you, I hope @EinhanderX will fix the captcha problem soon.

as for the "pushes" they were just some examples, what I meant is that where can read more about the AKB history E.g the 48 wiki is all in point form and the wikipedia one is more about the song release date. what i was looking for are more story/drama/background, e.g in year 20xx Yuko finally won because of bla bla bla, in year 20xx miichan/sasshi got shaved/demoted to HKT. Another example is Sousenkyo XX, the leading candidates are A,B,C. A is popular because of bla bla , B because of.. and so on.. Sorry I cannot express it clearly, the only thing that comes to my mind is storytelling like sengoku/romance of three kingdom but AKB style.. does that even makes sense?

Hello, as my answer to Nory's reply above, I am also looking for the history/story of the songs too. e.g what was the background story of uza, aitakatta, etc.. what's with gingham check? are there really 2 versions? One with Godzilla, one with Yuko&Mayu?

baka me, I have been watching akbingo 1-40 then i realized that they started out as 1ji:59 fun, so now im starting again. What you said is correct that the shows are also informative, maybe what I am looking for is a written version?

Interestingly, everyone seems to agree Sasshi is up there because she is famous in tv shows. How did she become involved in the first place? Was she famous before AKB like Yuko?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  14. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

@jan ken pon

thank youuu, while on the topic, I have watched several other docs, e.g no flower without rain, the show must go on etc. So what are the right chronological order in the AKB timeline? Or are they parallel universe style like Gundam lol?

And In case you know it, I have got the raw for 1830m tokyo dome. Where can I find the english/indonesian sub for it? all the links to the subs are dead...

arigatou once more

(mod edit: talking about downloading material that can be purchased is against the rules of this forum, please be mindful)

15. neobanana48

neobanana48 Kenkyuusei

can I know what keywords did you use for the subbed PV drama? I have only found flying get, both 18 and 23 min version + IIwake maybe. I found some spanish or vietnamese ones too but I only speak English and Indonesian lol...

I have actually watched to be continued but probably need to see it again. If anything I want to see Dero shows. Noone seems to sub that but the show really looks interesting even for non AKB fans.

lastly, maybe there should be like a drop down list of oshimen selectors. e.g put in short, loud and you come up with takamina, tall , model mariko and kojiharu, center ... etc so many girls makes me confused. I set my eyes on mariko, and oops she was gone. by the time i set my eyes on mayu, she retired last year. then i thought sasshi is cool, no more in ssk. i even thought of sakura but this year is her last ssk..... me and my elusive oshimen...

16. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

@neobanana48

Not sure about any subs, sorry. Just happened to have found the Kin Sma one recently.

Personally I just watched the docs in the order that they were released. The 2016 one is unsubbed as far as I know. But there might be an indo sub out there, not sure.

The Kin Sma history of AKB special was released early 2012 I think and covers mainly the early history of AKB right from the very beginning. From my viewpoint it's probably the most important and most informational thing I've watched thus far. I'm actually surprised it's kind of obscure.

17. ProxyCell

ProxyCell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I'm in Japan for a long term stay so I would like to order some 48/46 group posters. I REALLY want the posters for the singles! HEAVY ROTATION, LOVE TRIP, HIGH TENSION and such would be great to have posters for. Is there a physical or online shop here that I can visit?

Hi, this is the only poster that I own so far. I've lost touch for a while and I'm not sure how #2 and #9 are I can recognize the rest quite quickly though as I am good up to about 2015 AKBINGO! episodes.

Mod edit: removed oversized photo (exceeded the max limits 750x 750 pixels)

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can someone tell me if there's a way to listen to AKB's NHK radio show Watashitachi no Monogatari after the airtime?
    The broadcast was yesterday and the website doesn't seem to upload it afterwards... does anyone have an idea if there's a way I can listen to it in case no one uploads it on video sites?

19. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Hi, which part of Kyoto was this scene in the mv shot? Thanks.

Attached Files:

20. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm guessing its Starbucks Sanjo Ohashi. Try checking the restaurants along Kamo-gawa.

• Like Like x 1