1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    How
    popular is she? Damn thats alot

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Damn, what an idol..... I couldn't imagine myself doing half of that

4. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    She sent an estimate of 16,4 messages a day !!

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    EDIT: Nevermind, didn't check all the messages before posting lol

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for this. I'm glad to get a chance to see things differently. I was just making an inference from the facts that she took the note about Zumiko down for her next Showroom and it took a long time before we saw a pic of the two together or heard any more about this. Purely circumstantial evidence.

They were both on "Sing, Sing, Sing" but not at the same time, right? I saw something in 2016 about a particular music "school" sponsored by Sony that they both went to a couple of years before, as well. So it's reasonable for Kyouko to use the word "friend" in that loose way. And for someone -- Zumiko, management, Kyouko herself -- to think it went too far or only had to be said once.

As for the Message stuff, Kyouko is so amazingly hard-working. She just seems to take every opportunity and run with it. If the other members of Hiragana learn that spirit, it will do the group a world of good (although 16 messages a day is too many for me, lol). In fact, the 2gens seem to be sending out a lot of Messages, perhaps in part because their blog opportunities are limited.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

@ukifune If I had to guess I'd say they were not on "Sing, Sing, Sing" at the same time but I don't know.

Kyoko just said the album has begun recording on message. She cannot say more than that. I am 90% sure she will get a solo. Exciting times.

8. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    How do you even message them?

9. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

10. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    ^ Adding to that.

It’s basically a paid subscription service (like MobaMe)
    You pay around 300 yen a month, and in return you get “exclusive” photos, videos, messages and voice recordings.
    They’re sent to every person that subscribes to said member.

11. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Uhh

Attached Files:

12. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Oh man, Kyonko in danso....I don’t know how I feel about this:^^;: I think her cool image works much better without danso

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I was taken aback by Kyoko danso. She has a strong sense of commitment. She might even get through that haunted house in part two. I hope she fits in "hajimatenno" somehow.

14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    ^ Well, that one is for the folks who were wondering if they were really friends or not, lol. Though we still don't know if they were close before joining Keyaki.

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^^ don't know about closeness but in the showroom they said they've been friends since middle school (13 & 14 years old)

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was the folks who thought they weren't that close. Middle school gives them a long history. Good enough. Even if this is only the 3rd-4th time we've seen them together. You can be "friends" without spending a lot of time together or wanting to be photographed together.

Kyonko is totally devoted to making a go of being an idol. And she's doing a great job of it. I even think she is the most masculine of the dansou characters. Good job.

19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

In Kyoko's blog she said she wanted to sing together with Zumiko next time. I hope it's soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a matome post including both their Sing!Sing!Sing! appearance videos.

A poster there says they first met at some Sony-related thing. The post says Zuumin then went to a Sony training school, and Kyonko to a modelling school (I had never heard that). During high school they supposedly met occasionally at non-idol singing auditions and got along. After high school, a poster says Kyonko went to singing and dancing schools and had over 100 auditions of various kinds before she joined Keyakizaka. This poster says Zuumin was at a Sony training school in 3rd year middle school. Then he says the info is from 2channel so he can't vouch for it -- but this sort of info from 2ch can be reliable.

They seem to have both been in high school when they did Sing!Sing!Sing! Kyouko was 17 and in 2nd year high school when she was on in the second season, so it would have been 2014 or so. Zuumin was 15, in 1st year high school, so it would have been about 2013. Zuumin is about exactly a year younger (b98/09 vs. 97/09).

Keyaki seems to be the third time they have been together, says one person, who calls it a connection they can't shake, implying that they really aren't that close.

Close or not (and I'm agnostic now), they would be outstanding as a duo. Their voices cover a very wide range, and Kyonko laying something down below while Zumiko soared above has great possibilities.