22/7

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    They released a music video for one of the coupling songs. It's performed by the actual idols and not the anime characters which is pretty cool. It may be blocked in your country however.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    For those like me in the forbidden lands, here's another link:

Although they all look great, please don't miss Sally's moves :) https://twitter.com/hnaomizu/status/981738066954997761

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So the video above was the Type-A coupling song "やさしい記憶".
    Below is the Type-B coupling song just released "叫ぶしかない青春":

I guess we'll have to wait for the CG version to get background graphics ;). The choreo on this one feels a little stiff to me, but perhaps that is what it is supposed to be.

4. obikok

obikok Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    need the Documentary of 22/7 :cute:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

22/7's 2nd Single (Shampoo no Nioi ga shita) (1st Week Sales)
    Week 2: 9,691 (8th)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I doing a literal ROFL at the last Amaki Sally's ENG blog entries :^O^:
    Confirmed that she is a "clingy" idol :^O^:

7. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yes, for those not following her, now's a good time to check in on things - currently her english-speaking fans are stirring up drama :lol:
    Top 10 Anime Betrayals
    Trust nobody

I'm sure no one around here is involved... :fear:

Also in Sally news, she cut her hair:
    http://blog.nanabunnonijyuuni.com/s/n227/diary/detail/1067?ima=4022&cd=blog
    mobElRzvc.jpg

She looks super great. I mean maybe not as cute as Ruri, but really good :^^;:

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

22/7's 2nd Single (Shampoo no Nioi ga Shita) (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2: 360 (10,051) (87th)

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    That's a huge drop. Is that normal for anime related singles?

10. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    They've now officially posted the dance videos to their VEVO/Youtube Channel for the international fans! I think it would be good to like their tweet and upvote the videos to encourage this behavior ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I went to the 22/7 individual handshake event on May 6th. After all these years going to 48G handshake events, I felt like I’d have no problem with this event, boy was I wrong.

First off, the venue. It was held at the Sony Music Entertainment Building in Yotsuya. Basically it was a random office building on the street. I got there a little early to meet up with some other fans. When it was time to go in, we had to line up in the foyer, in front of the FortuneMusic table where they would do the ID check and stamp our tickets. Everyone would then line up again to go into the actual room where the handshakes were being done.

The handshake room was in this weird library lounge with bookshelves and magazines. Half of the room was sealed off and we were limited to the four handshake booths. There was no security or bag check. Simply queue up, put your bag in the basket and show your ticket before going in.

I was immediately caught off-guard with how they did the tickets. At first, they would only let you use one ticket at a time. It wasn’t until the last 20 minutes of the slot that they would let you combine your tickets. Each ticket was roughly 3-5 seconds in length before the staff would try pushing you out. With Sally, she would grab ahold of you tightly and not let go.

The most annoying thing about the venue was there was nowhere to wait if you wanted to do matome and use multiple tickets at once. The staff kept yelling at us to get in line and we would try standing off towards the side or in the back. No one ever forced us to line up, but I could tell the staff were pretty annoyed or were panicking because of the lack of organization. So I’m hoping they’ll organize it better at the other events.

When matome eventually happened, I used 4 tickets at once, but my time felt no different than when I used 1 ticket. So the takeaway here is just use 1 ticket at a time.

With that said, I met only 2 of the members: Sally and Chiharu. There were a little over 50 people present during the two slots I went to with about a dozen people in each member’s line. Here are my conversations with the members from what I recalled happening.

Sally Amaki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chiharu Hokaze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’ve talked with Sally a couple times before so she kinda already knew me. But she was fishing everyone (guys included) today, which is weird to think about when you know her true nature. She’s even more energetic than her usual self on Showroom, but is still with it when it comes to all the memes and other jokes. Overall it felt like meeting up with an old friend and just shooting the breeze, which I feel is like the ideal handshake experience.

Chiharu was very cool too. Her personality is the gamer, which is perfect for me since there’s a lot to talk about with her. My only regret is not having more tickets for her as I only had 3. After introducing myself she would say my name on the subsequent visits and even gave me a shoutout in her Showroom stream later that night. I’m definitely considering getting more tickets for her at the other events.

That’s it for the report. You can still apply for the other handshake events on 5/26 and 6/9 if you go over to FortuneMusic. It’s a much smaller atmosphere than the big 48/46 events.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Matto thanks for the report, that's good to know. I just wish I could go to the next HS events :(. Sounds like it was interesting - you're right the smaller events have a really different feel, but you'd think there'd be some good institutional knowledge of how to organize these things by now.

I hope the anime release is a big popularity boost; all these little fan events have been great for the existing hardcore fans but I'd like to see them start growing the base faster.

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    More fuel to the clingy chara :^O^:

14. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  15. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Yeah he’s doing the lord’s work. He and a bunch of like-minded fans are all on Discord. Here’s a link to the channel if anyone is interested.

https://discord.gg/GUjvKqr

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Sally's solo interview has been posted! Probably blocked in most countries outside of Japan.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    How in the world Sally managed to get the account? :^^;: What kind of parallel world is this? :^^;:
    Let's hope that she don't end getting banned :^^;:

Also yep, the video is region blocked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Here's Negiko's sub of Sally's video:

I still can't believe they gave Sally a twitter, and she isn't censoring herself much, and she hasn't gotten herself fired.. also Chiharu jumping right into PUBG :^^;:
    Truly we are in a golden age of idols?

• Like Like x 1
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I never realized that Sally had dimples.

Are there interviews like this with the other members?