1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's my favorite team

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I have syndrome of hating hyping things and always thing what I like are better.

In my country, it's hyping a shaved ice topped with milo mixed with sweetened condenced milk but WTF, it's high on calorie & sugar, also the ingredients aren't hygienic. It makes McDonald ice cream looks healthy.

Despacito? Meh, I wish I was at home listening to 90s British music.

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You should watch soccer too probably , sanfrecce is back on track on this almost half seasons after almost relegated last year ! ( too bad we lose on home match 0-2 yesterday )

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I've been really trying to find Japanese sports streams for the last month >__>

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    https://www.stream2watch.org/

one of the best streaming site i’ve usually used , but i used for european football :^^;: coz watching japanesse sports in local tv.

I watch baseball only occasionally, and carp is on the top standings. Hiroshima got a big chance for winning 2 national’s most prestigious sports in 2018.

Being able to snatch the trophies before osaka’s duo regaining the throne back in 2012 . Back to back winner at 2012-2013 , almost got relegated in last season by only 1 point margins , and we’re back on top standings after 15 matches ( J league come with 18 teams , so 2 more matches and we’re half season champions ! ) with 9 points margin ! , will be no 2 most championship title in j-league history if we win league this year ( 4 titles , and no 1 is antlers with 8 :hmm: )And obviously our color is PURPLE ! :hehe:

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    it's ez to find western streams for sports but Japanese sport stream are like almost non-existence or it's out there but I just haven't found it yet.

Purple is not really my color :awesome:

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Unfortunately sky blue was not common as red,blue or white in sports :awesome:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/es

Also a good link , both of it even provides mid low tier league from south america and africa. Probably they got japanesse too imo

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Approaching summer!

Actually JKT48, BNK48, MNL48, & MUM48 genre is indie pop because they're musical artists from tropical countries but have songs about summer.......................

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    need peacefull threads which will not be visited by retards in these worst days :rolleyes:

10. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Started watching videos on spider to get over my arachnophobia. Partial success as I haven't batted an eye at tarantulas suddenly shifting and getting aggressive out of the blue (by showing their fangs) but I still flinch at the way smaller and thiner legged ones. :yikes:

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I admit I'm not enthusiastic about this year sousenkyo. May be because:

1. World Cup
    2. There's always anything that robs my saving for sousenyo, weebz event, concerts of my favorite bands to name a few.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I've now been getting Yaguchi Moka and Yahagi Moeka names mixed up lol.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sometimes I'm thinking that I'm actually adopted or in the hospital I was born, I was given to wrong parents because I usually have different views & visions with my parents & siblings. I consider that they have pragmatic thoughts meanwhile I'm always trying to think out of the box.

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    biggest E-Sports tournament at my hometown come this week. And i’m stuck with college routines without holiday in jpn :fp:

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I foresee a storm coming.

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The Sakura vs Jurina debate has dragged on so long I literally start to dislike both of them because of their fandoms :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So Rika's scandal is actually that that fan of her is a NEET then she let him lived in her house and she aided him to get a job? wwww

Then,

I'm a NEET to but instead to find a job, I'd rather to attend a university so,

Can my oshimen pay the tuition, dorm rental costs, give me some allowance, and even aid me finding a part time job? wwwwwwwwwwww

I also have a proposal of a research that she might be impressed. wwwwwwww

Just kidding, I'm not an ikemen also. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I can't be the only one who is aware that SakamichiAKB is actually a proof of how inferior AKB48 Group to Sakamichi Series nowadays.

But what to expect? Aki p only likes what can bring shitloads of bucks to his bank account.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Today I learn that as long as you have an agency now in the 48Groups, you can get away with anything, and still be rewarded.

Thank god for Sakamichi Management who actually disciplines their members for stupid stuff (Like Sayuri) who got busted down to 3rd row (sometimes left side corner) from the 11th Single to the 14th Single. If only 48G Management was smart enough to do something like this (but they aren't).