1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46 x SHOWROOM

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2017.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    she mentioned about this yesterday in her blog, Aoi has a showtime today 16 July in an hour or so from now at 9:45am JST

2. soul8er

soul8er Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    SR & VR "AKB48 All Night Nippon Keyakizaka46 Special!" Sugai Yuka, Nagasawa Nanako & Koike Minami at present now ^^

3. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Not so interesting on last night ANN SR.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hey it's still fun! It's good to see Hiragana flying solo, they looked very nervous but Kyoko seems very chill / relaxed and could carry the conversation well. Then there's Naako rap!

The part where Naako and Oda playing together at the end is super cute too

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako did a wonderful brief Showroom after TIF:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Such a lovely voice, clear comments, direct gaze, respect for and intimacy with fans.
    • She cut her own hair by 15cm, but got the make-up person to tidy up the back. And her hair is black again -- black with a tinge of blue.
    • She showed her ears and said with a shy grin that they were small.
    • She had Kobe cheesecake for breakfast -- bought with Pe-chan -- heated in the microwave until the cheese ran.
    • She's never been to a Tokyo matsuri and wants to go.
    • She has Soba for lunch, maybe Namban chicken. She doesn't drink coffee, it's not sweet enough. Caramel frappuccino is the closes she comes. Looking forward to peaches.
    • Lots of talk about food. Nothing about TIF or Techi. She gets to choose which comments to respond to, and managers probably give instructions.
    • They're not free to change their hairstyle as they want, but she cut her own hair anyway. She doesn't use Pantene (which we saw in her bag) but something from the stylist with a great fragrance (Merit?).
    • She enjoys a YouTuber called Momona, who is a Japanese student studying in Korea. Some commenters told her they watched her, too. She also likes one called Nekoten. And she watches Sky Peace a lot.
    (cross-posted from Naako thread)

• Like Like x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Then she abruptly ends the Showroom to get food.
    Classic Nanako

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. It was so abrupt that I waited a few moments in case she was just going to fuel up and come back.... Naako is one of a kind. In today's blog post, she shows herself out beyond the edge of the audience at TIF, watching other groups, and talks about meeting Mochizuki Miyu of Band Ja Nai Mon (a group she loves) and the two of them wanting to go to Disney together. "It's great to be an idol," she mused. She enjoyed watching Tokyo Girls' Style, and says she's really into BiSH these days, and loved seeing them live for the first time. An idol otaku becomes an idol, but remains an ordinary person at the same time.

[​IMG]

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Same lol i keep it open for a couple of minutes until i realize she's not going back

9. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    DGn4SjvVYAAFF8h.jpg DGn4R4UVoAAjWhv.jpg
    Hiragana new member showroom audition
    17 candidate with schedule
    no 17 and 15 missing from picture above

there are 23 candidate

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The schedule of the Hiragana candidates seems strange. They start with one candidate every half-hour: 6pm, 6:30, 7pm, 7:30...then at 8pm, four candidates start at the same time. Then two at 8:30, two at 8:45 and four at 9pm. I'm sure there's some rationale there, but I can't figure out why some candidates are on alone, while others have competitors on at the same time. Nor do I know how long they will be on. As I recall, last year candidates had some leeway, but tended to be on for an hour. We'll be able to figure all this out as the rest of this week goes on, I suppose.

I look forward to meeting the candidates, and then in a week or so to seeing how the original Hiraganas greet them: it took a very long time for any Kanjis to approach any Hiraganas. I hope the Hiraganas will remember that experience and be more welcoming. They can think of these girls as competitors, as proteges, or as possible stars who may help push Hiragana to the top.

11. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

I think the schedule is set by candidates themselves as their possible time to broadcast. I think they gonna live for 2-3 hours so all of them gonna crash on each other.

Edit : Oh they just broadcast forbthe period they want 30min or 1hr. Feel soory for the one who got high competition(and some got the same time with Wakatsuki SR), but I would try to watch them anyway.
    After watching, my support would go for No.18 and No.5. I need to rewatch those crashing SR and I will give comment later.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  12. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    looking forward to listen more to no. 10 ; 18 ; 23

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Comments moved to "Hiragana Audition Showroom Impressions" thread.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i have watched the SR , i wish they doesn't take another's weird person again this time and reject cute people like last time:^^;: didn't care if they suck! as long as they cute, they will suit in gana, so i'm "IN":flower:

i wish to see this two people coming soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :1st::1st::1st::1st::1st:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  15. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Finally we got Nanachanzu showroom live

Edit: Turn out to be very great Showroom, which make me smile and laugh all the time. Yone doesnt talk much. I will give credit to Naako and Oda especially when they sing and dance.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  16. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I just watch naako's halloween SR and it is funny. She has a really quirky sense of humour. Basically she doen't talk for the whole 30min, but does some weird things. This is probably the only SR everyone can watch without needing subtitles.

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Today showroom with some gana members during the first half; and later with Sugai and Neru. (If you enter the room it actually shows you the time when the broadcast starts in your local time, but it is scheduled for 20:00 JST)
    Link: https://www.showroom-live.com/keyakizaka46

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Showroom:

if the video does not show watch the video here

By the way, @radiohifi, for me it was a Hiragana Showroom (Kumi-Mirei-Memi) with Neru and Sugai added for a while at the end. Lol. Memi was really herself, transparently showing her thoughts and feelings, doubts and hesitations, as they arose. That's something I liked about her in her auditions two years ago. Kumi was the ponkotsu madonna leader, and Mirei the ball of "happy aura" in the middle.

The Hiragana tour starts Monday night. There will be a 2018 Keyaki Republic, featuring both groups, over three days in late July. I wonder if there will be a Kanji single in the air by then, a month after the release of the Hiragana album. Showroom viewership reached almost 60,000, over 38 minutes.

I'm showing the YouTube version that captures the Showroom screen, rather than just isolating the members. Here's one just showing the members, via @CutePanda.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

wwwww. To be honest the only member I know from gana is kyoko and member zero, neru.
    But the room was the main keyakizaka46 SR, so it doesn't really matter, if it was gana with kanji or kanji with gana, it is still kyz46.

I think the next showroom is with Sugai, to promote her PB. It is on the 5th June at 22:00 (JST)
    Link: https://www.showroom-live.com/46_YUUKA_SUGAI (personal SR)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Totally fair. It's because I know people aren't familiar with the Gana-chans that I push them a bit, or a bit too much, depending on your point of view. I actually think that Hiragana is deeper in talent than Kanji, with the exception of the top Kanji stars.

The Hiragana 2gens are a bunch of beasts, it appears, with lots of singing, dancing and variety talent to be developed. I think that and the foundation laid well by the 1gens is one of the two reasons management is pushing them so hard right now. The other is uncertainty about what's happening with Kanji. I think that uncertainty will evaporate this summer and we will have two excellent groups going. But I'm an optimist, of course. I don't follow any other groups that much, so I have time to know both of these.