1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Nao (Kosakana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I think that Nao is the face of Hiragana 2nd gen.

2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Kosakana is the face of hiragana along with Memi and Katoshi

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new profile photo
    [​IMG]

1st album cover (Type A)
    [​IMG]

short video of Miipan and Kosaka : link

2shot with Katoshi
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Woah! It appears Nao is appearing ALONE tomorrow on Mezamashi! Woah! That's amazing.

Ahhh Hiragana PV will also be shown.

Source

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Is it just me or does she give off a Saito Asuka vibe?

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    There are asuka vibes but i think nao is more similar to yuipon.. cool, rarely show their emotions, loners, good at everything, and both seem to have a high sense of pride and determination

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Oooh I couldn't quite put my finger on Nao before. I just knew she seemed enigmatic to me and has high potential. But this actually makes great sense to me.

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes~!
    i've been reading Nao interviews recently and this BOMB interview was interesting too the difference between her and miku :

- Miku can cry at anything, Nao on the other hand doesn't know what exactly are the things that can make her cry and she's the type that lets things build up and keeps it inside until she can't take it anymore..when she's alone in her room she sits on the bed hugging her knees close to her chest and cries..

- (after crying/feeling down) to cheer herself up, Miku's the type that needs to talk to someone and do many things like eating food and listening to music to make herself feel better, Nao on the other hand can easily suck it up and can cheer herself up by just saying to herself " i'll do my best and try harder!"

- Miku, despite being the same age Nao..when Nao looks at Miku she thinks "wow she's so young" because Miku is so cheerful and loves to talk. Nao also thinks that Miku is the perfect definition of the word "Girl". Miku on the other hand thinks that Nao is quiet, calm and collected, level headed and looks at things objectively. (And even though she's one of the youngest) a lot of the other 2nd gen members ask Nao for advice.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Miku does seem like the extroverted type. In Keyaroom, Mao mentioned that Miku has high communication skills while Paripi said Miku is the one who usually gathers the 2nd gen. While Nao, on the otherhand, is more the introverted type. Well she did mention that she was a Hikikomori in her previous life. lol It's interesting though, the tradition of Keyaki where younger members are more mature continues until Hiragana 2nd gen. Somehow I am liking the contrast in their personality. Thanks for sharing. That was a nice read

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seventeen magazine models: Hirose Suzu in the middle, with Kubo Shiori (left, Nogizaka 3gen), and Kosaka Nao (right, Hiragana 2gen):

[​IMG]

One Japanese comment called this a "public execution" of Kubo-san and Kosaka-san by Hirose-san. Not in the least. Not the greatest photo of any of them, but Nao-chan more than holds her own in this company. That "public execution" metaphor is not uncommon in Japanese comments putting down one idol or another. (click to enlarge)

The text is the names of the two on the outside, and a comment from Hirose-san: "I look happy, surrounded by idols." source

EDIT: Highly positive comments about Nao-chan from Wednesday's final Yokohama live. One commenter said she appears to have become hidden centre (i.e., placed behind the centre) on all the songs she's on stage for and isn't centering. Another said what an amazing talent she is. I think we may have to just get used to it: this is becoming the Little Fish's world; the rest of us just live in it. Happily.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well i heard about the "public execution" term before and there will be comparison with the successful actress/model Suzu sitting next to Kosaka and Kubo in the photo. Imagine you are a NBA rookie sitting next to Jordan and took a photo:^^;:

16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    to put more context on that "public execution" comment, I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but Hirose Suzu, even though she's one of the most successful, well known, and arguably one of Japan's most talented young actresses... she is at the same time one of the most disliked and has rub people the wrong way by her poor attitude, & her controversial comments in interviews

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Confirmed Naochan is Kobe

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    She's getting cuter and prettier in every photos that i see her in!

Not so fun isn't it? when someone you don't like gets pushed by management ;)

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I have a simple solution: I'm coming to like her, lol, and accept her quiet pride and evident talent. And the fact that she will help take this group higher -- first to CDTV in ten days. Memi praised her in KeyaROOM and seemed to look at her in an interested way, and Nao praised Memi in KeyaBINGO. All is well. I read that good interview (thanks @hmmero) with Nao and Miku (whom Memi has also said she likes) and began to understand her better. Anyway: Humility, Kindness, Bonds. One group. Lol.

But yes, this has taught me some humility, and sympathy for other fans who don't like, for instance, Techi.

20. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Getting into Hiragana 2nd gen right now, I can definitely see that Nao has that 'it factor'; still not fully developed but once she break the proverbial barrier, I think she's going to become a force to be reckoned with

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1