1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    guys...naachan need to be number one. she said she wants to now..ofcoz, if not how is she going to claim that 'ill do anything' statement that yuiri made her if she rank 1st.
    p/s im pretty sure yuiri dont mean it in eroi kind of' ill do anything u ask me~' kind of way but naachan def sees it or take her offer as in that way according to how nana says it. nana is such a perv, i admire her so much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

This!!!! :1st::1st::1st::1st:

• Like Like x 2
  3. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    accoustic saxophone version of STU48/akb48 song Kurayami (darkness ). with english subtitle
    by Okada nana and Takino Yumiko on Saxophone.
    during hs event special stage June, 3rd 2018

... I got a chill

[dead link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Bubka has released some of their interview with Naachan which is from July edition (just released with Shiroma Miru on the cover)
    http://www.bubkaweb.com/posts/4316843
    180604 bubka twitter.jpg
    The interview is about she is aiming for no.1 because it is not good for AKB (not group) to have nobody aiming for no.1.

There is a news that AKB will have pre-SSK and post-SSK show. Not sure if she will be in pre-SSK since the focus is for members that is on the edge (probably near 100 and almost senbatsu), but she will definitely be on the post-SSK show which is going to talk about AKB future. Here is the quote from Naachan (only Naachan is quoted tho) taken from the press release
    "I like the debate very much, I am very much looking forward to participate this time because it is an opportunity to convey my opinion and I can listen to the opinions of members with less opportunities to speak normally, I want to honest real intention to make it a better group!"
    https://music.oricon.co.jp/php/news/NewsInfo.php?news=2112825
    The pre-SSK will be on June 10th and post-SSK will be on June 18th.

Some people might think that Naachan is just a serious person that can sing and good looking. What people, especially non fans, don't know is that she is very passionate about 48Group. I remember about STU manager talking about Naachan that he heard about Naachan being a serious person but surprised to see her so passionate.

=====

Do you remember about battlefes competition? the ads start to be shown since yesterday. The ads are up from June 4th to June 10th
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_BattleFes/status/1003187658602901505
    The ad
    https://twitter.com/Li_Moe0417/status/1003431594680389632
    I thought that it was just an ad for battlefes but they also put SSK info at the end and that makes it a semi SSK campaign :)

=====

On yesterday NaaYumi stage they sang Temodemo and Kurayami. Both are full size (thus only had the time to sing 2 songs). Temodemo is just normal Temodemo and Kurayami is like on the post above :)
    She still has a problem with her throat but you don't really hear it when she sings. For some reason, top AKB members have problem with their throat (Juri, Yuihan, Miion).

=====

It seems that Yamashita Mizuki (Nogi 3rd gen) is a fan of Naachan. She wrote about it on her mail. She especially like Naachan's look in the recent Naachan SR with the black hair.

=====
    Yesterday was another team 4 practice. Today (Tuesday) is the dress rehearsal and tomorrow is the real thing. I hope all went without problem and the result will be great.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I like the jacket!

6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I like all... so beautiful... i am impressed as every time i think i saw a figure of Naachan in a determined way than she changes and i fall in love all over again! How pretty she can become? Come on! She must ger 3rd place! I am hoping she stays behind sakura and jurina.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rurouni

She must get 1st place of course :)

On the pre-SSK show (June 10th 19:00~19:30) it will have a comment from Naachan (also Jurina and Sakura) but the discussion itself is for members that are near 100 in the prelims.
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2018/180604-i192.html

Scheduled to appear on MC+ (Music and Comic Plus) radio show. It is a radio show from Monday to Thursday and next week they are having a special SSK show. Naachan is scheduled for Tuesday, June 12th 24:00~24:53. The show is a part of ANN, so it is on the same channel as AKB ANN (in case someone has an access to Japanese radio show). Also appearing with Naachan are Rika (she will appear on all 4) and Kawakami Rena (NMB48).

Yahoo! Japan released the ranking of 7 48G members that have raised their search count the most and Naachan is at no.1
    https://music.yahoo.co.jp/special/akb48g/all/sousenkyo/10th/article/ysearch7/
    I'm happy enough with that article but it happened mainly because Naachan is being pushed early this year. Her absolute search number is actually really good for 48G member, but right now Ogiyuka and Rika are actually having more momentum (better search count) than Naachan (Ogiyuka had a big increase from the prelim result and consistently high since then and Rika probably from the constant media push). If you're wondering where Sakura and Jurina position, Naachan is actually comparable to them... that is until the news about PD48 surfaced.

Anyway, enough of that.
    Yamashita Mizuki just post this on her blog... she said that she started reading it...
    [​IMG]
    hm...
    [​IMG]
    :)

=====

Today is Murayama Team 4 shonichi! 18:30 JST.

She is also scheduled for STU48 performance in Yamaguchi, June 29th!
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/2050
    This is the final performance for this batch of performances. I'm expecting to see white paper being given by the staff to Naachan :^^;:
    Wouldn't be surprised if they revealed more information about the boat. Maybe the 1st performance on it?

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Or maybe STU teams reveal :drool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

or ended her kennin :censored:

10. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    what do you mean by that? why would she?

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think the chance for that is really low. STU as Naachan always says, helped her and she wants to help them too.

Mgmt wouldn’t do something drastic as that, especially after Sashihara herself already backed off STU.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think Naachan will cancel her kennin after a few singles (maybe after their 4th?) and/or at least until 5 members have established publicity.

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I think that, if she is given the choice, she will never cancel her stu48 kennin. It is stu48 that kept her in akb48 and I think she has grown very very attached to it and stu48 to her.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    okada nana..as her fans..we know well enough that that girl dont do things half way. she dont give up on things. when she is given a responsibility or a job and she accepted it then she never not give it her full commitment and her all. she will never stop..unless the management throws her out or her illness really is messing her up badly enough..that its dangerous to her health.( i feel like her illness is acting up again. even yesterdays kouen that moment she cried during last call she seems to be rubbing her stomach while saying she's glad we finish/achieved this stage..plus she seems to be alilbit quiet lately isnt she? ..if it really is..i just hope she could rest more...not to force herself too much.)
    but abt the kennin cancellation,yeah no. naachan's not a quitter. and that girl is such a great leader and a big influencer to members..its such a waste for them to cancel her. nobody cancels naachan..alright? except those variety shows and tv's bcoz apparently they prefer mion amd juri and everyone else but naachan. hah hah hah.(sad laugh)

15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I see her position in STU as Kitahara's was in NGT (and maybe Lovetan in HKT). They were "saved" by those groups and are their fairy godmothers of sorts. Unless something happens, I think she'll remain till graduation.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Or maybe as Sae with SKE. Either way I hope she stay with them for at least another SSK

17. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Naahh Naachan wouldn’t quit. She love setouchi too much. It’s like stu saved Nana and Nana is saving STU...

And i too am concerned about her health... lately she won’t do SR as often.. although she said she was cured from her illness I don’t think if she is stressed the disease won’t come back... and they put the less known members in team 4.. the “big names” were realocared in other teams... so Yuiri and her have a lot of challenges...

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She might hold onto her kennin, but I think she wants to pass on the captaincy to a pure STU member sooner or later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I think that will indeed happen as soon as stu members are being promoted to full members (which I think will happen soon). However, I think that all members (including the captain) will still see Naachan as their leader when she is present.

20. Rurouni

She is planning to do showroom today. It will be like last year, only this time she is thinking how many vote. Last year because of aiming Kami 7, she bought 7 CDs. Since she aims #1 now, will it be just... 1 CD? Very economical... [hehe]
    The time is still TBA.
    Edit: 21:30JST
    She bought 8CDs (2 each type).

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2