1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I literally missed the tissue missions today by an hour...The most tragic thing that happened to me this year .__.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. ET920

ET920 Member

Too young to appear in late shows or events, they prefer pushing older members instead.

3. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Chiho (2002/03/17) is older than Hina (2003/02/21) though. It's not stopping Hina from being in the front row. If they want to push a young member, they certainly can.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really hope the 2nd single has a complete overhaul of the senbatsu, even the front row.

I imagine they'll keep trying the Yumiko push, but except for her and Nana, they can really move around everybody else.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    48G and overhaul:lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I would prefer if they keep the CGB girls and then rotate the rest, and maybe expanding the Senbatsu just a little bit so the other girls can have more chances to make it in.

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Hoping Naana mans up and go Sae: "From now on I'll go STU48 only". Sasshi already left, so it's up for Naana to do what Kitarie did for NGT48. Doubt she will, though, Tokyo is better :awesome:

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Leaving AKB for STU just means she'd stop performing in the AKB theatre, let's be real.
    She'd still be in AKB senbatsu and do all those jobs in Tokyo she has. Very little would change.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. ET920

ET920 Member

Personally I'd prefer if Aki-P would ask girls who wants to go to a sister group when created, or accept the girls who are willing to go there full time (like Lovetan, Harugon, Kitarie, etc). If someone is unsure, give her some time to decide just like Sae did. It's kind of unfair to have someone who spends most of their time away from there (and who only appears in videos) as captain instead of helping build the group's kizuna.

Also, get girls who are on their way out there, since it gives them extra breathing room. Right now, Akarin, Minarun or Ranran could be great captains personally, they are all on their way out and (in the case of the two first ones) have experience as leaders.

10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Naana will be nice in STU48 ;)
    26868510_574425856225454_1788653080472977408_n.jpg

But yeah, it's about time STU48 has its own captain (from the 1st gen). I think, given Naachan's standing & position in AKB48 (the group and between members), a full transfer is unlikely and if done, while it might be beneficial for STU48, it wouldn't do much for Naachan nor the whole franchise when she is about to be / stepped a foot into being one of the girls to lead the mother group (or already one).

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  11. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    So i've been monitoring our ship since April :fear: and it's still doing her job as a liner for Iki Tsushima Ferry company.
    You can see her schedules here http://iki-tsushima.com/info/5月・6月のダイヤはこちら/

And just like its liner name, it goes almost daily around Fukuoka, Iki, and Tsushima island.
    And that means it's very likely that the reconstruction hasn't gone underway yet.

BUT, That is until last week it finally stopped going around and just moored away lazily on Fukuoka.
    And here's the kicker, today it finally arrived on Hiroshima! :v:
    https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...4576/mmsi:431680121/imo:9199517/vessel:MIKASA
    And yes, that means the reconstruction will likely start, Finally!:omg: better late than never i guess :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Cross-posting this from the Shioi Hinako thread because I thought it's very interesting and all of us could learn a thing or two about Setouchi.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    There are not that many days left, and I know some people don't see this event as important, but it is for them!
    I know at least my oshi, Fukuchan, is realllly serious about it, we're fighting for the first place (and Yumirin is with us); Michu has been keeping a position in kami7, she could end at 4th, and asked to support the other members too; Chiho wants top16; I don't know about Torochan's goal but she's fighting too. But I'm sure all the girls below care for these results!
    • 2Place Fukuda Akari(STU48)43,090,453 pt
    • 5Place Imamura Mitsuki(STU48)17,749,573 pt
    • 12Place Mori Kaho(STU48)11,845,112 pt
    • 13Place Nakamura Mai(STU48 ドラフト3期研究生)11,814,043 pt
    • 14Place Oki Yuka(STU48 ドラフト3期研究生)11,686,003 pt
    • 16Place Ishida Chiho(STU48)11,526,226 pt
    • 17Place Sano Haruka(STU48)11,449,328 pt
    • 18Place Torobu Yuri(STU48)11,444,906 pt
    Even if it's just a couple of stars (but try to combo pls), even if your oshi is on this list and you can just count in the others' rooms, try to support them in this SHOWROOM event!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah the fact that they've been fighting each other made it tough for the lower senbatsu girls to compete with the other groups. It's just hard for fans to go support the other girls when they are their closest rivals.

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Some of them got busy schedule ahead, and virtually everyone from 12 to 20 are less than 800k points away so an extra hour of broadcast can turn around tables. Not sure if Kaho can stick to her position, and Harurun seems to have a hard time getting points (and some of her hardcore fans are pissed off at her because she's trying to get new fans and so thanks 100 amulets from new fans more effusively than 10000 amulets from old fans (sometimes she doesn't even acknowledge them at all). That's something bound to happen with showroomers, they will eventually have to move to new fans and old ones might get hurt.

Kahotaru did that some time ago but still relies on us to help her when in need, Harurun relied on old fans but lately noticed she needs to start broadening her reach (especially since both are already "old") so is trying to do that.. right now, which might have been not the best move.

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Things are getting interesting now as it's officially STU48 vs Nakai Rika now with all the members trying to vouch for Fukuchan to get the number one spot on the SR event ranking. It's time to take down the big boss.

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Fukuchan needs to fly to Nara to meet with the old SR master who went into hiding
    I just thought we have been missing some questionable Star Wars analogies lately:awesome:

18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

did Ranrii fly to Nara? :hehe: then Fukuchan should take that course too:awesome:
    I don't want to imagine that scene with onishi as luke D:

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Surprised at Fukuchan's performance, didn't expect all of her top 100 to reach 100k points like Rikachan's. Kahotaru hasn't broadcast in over 24 hours, she's with Harurun and apparently won't be able to broadcast til night. Last week she had mentioned she wouldn't be able to broadcast for a couple of days, but I thought i was 12 and 13. Nice to see they have jobs, but just as things were getting hard it's most inconvenient lol

This probably is a good lesson for some of them, take this event seriously from the very beginning to have chances because you never know how busy you will be at a later date. Even Chiho is now trying to stay in the top 16.

20. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    We saw good results from yesterday udon making and hopefully, we'll keep getting support from other stu oshis these last two days
    We always knew Fukuchan was serious and she said she wanted to take 1st place right after ssk prelims, we had to do this. Yumirin has been so supportive of her, yesterday she even talked directly to Fuku oshis trying to not let her know lol I've read many comments like "I'm coming from xx room to count" or "xx wants Fukuchan to become 1st", there's so much support in this group, for everyone and from both members and fans, and yesterday it showed even more (Rika also helped talking about her, we definitely got some Rika antis among us)

With 4 STU girls from 12 to 15 I'm afraid it will be tough to get all 8 in top16 but if some other girls start streaming a bit less, anything could still happen!
    • 2Place Fukuda Akari(STU48)50,398,802 pt
    • 5Place Imamura Mitsuki(STU48)19,779,814 pt
    • 12Place Oki Yuka(STU48 ドラフト3期研究生)13,749,969 pt
    • 13Place Torobu Yuri (STU48) 13,701,355 pt
    • 14Place Nakamura Mai(STU48 ドラフト3期研究生)13,603,350 pt
    • 15Place Ishida Chiho(STU48)13,494,811 pt
    • 18Place Mori Kaho(STU48)12,629,514 pt
    • 19Place Sano Haruka(STU48)12,330,315 pt

• Informative Informative x 1