1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Whoah, nice.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    James Rodriguez and Columbia in the same group with Japan? I'm sure Ikuta's gonna watch that Columbia vs Japan match. LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Guys, sorry to ask it here. How do I upload signature image? Everytime I upload it the link is broken. I uploaded the image thru imgur. Is there any missing step?

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Did you "view" the image first before copying the link?

6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Just found it the issue was because imgur auto upload image as an album, and not an individual image. Now it's fixed. Thankies!

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Chance to receive a not for sale photo book with Saito Asuka & Nishino Nanase

Saito Asuka and Nishino Nanase from Nogizaka46, working for fashion brand GRL, will carry out a give away campaign of a photo book that is not for sale.

It’s a full color 32 page photo book and will feature the two of them wearing GRL clothing in a feminine and stylish photo story. The first 5000 people that buy for at least 3000 yen (including tax) will receive it as a present. Application details can be found on the GRL web store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Source: https://news.walkerplus.com/article/150031/
    GRL site: https://www.grail.bz/blog/post/catalog1/

• Like Like x 5
  9. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

after they caught that guy sending Maiyan nasty message....i hope this will keep the members safe from crazy stalkers.

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... there are Maiyan's case, Nishino's case, and Ikoma also wrote on her Insta-story that she acknowledged people taking photos of her from behind (saying she don't like such an act). But considering management take their time to wrote such statement now, maybe the situation is kinda bad.

Let's just pray all of them will be be OK.

13. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Same message heard for Keyakizaka46 as well. But, yes, this is a safety issue, good thing N46/K46 are addressing the stalking issue.

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I have the same questions as well. Nogizaka has enough talent in the rooster already. The third gens are very promising to keep Nogi's flag above. The second gen has started to gain their popularity slowly. Even regular 1st gen Under members like Maaya and Kawago are doing better than ever. Senbatsu and Under are now full with 20 members + each already, adding more than that will be overcrowding and affecting the fairness of screentime these girls can get.

I am just hoping that with the new gen added in, probably they'll change the concept of Under. The experiment of Hiragana has started to be fruitful, so if they could change the system of Under just like Hiragana that'd be nice. Just my wishful thinking. I don't mind the concept of Under, as long as the members are given lots of opportunities just like the Senbatsu..

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    They are probably planning ahead. Adding a 4th gen seems too much now, but we must not forget that a lot of decisions are made a while beforehand. Management must know about coming graduations, not only for this year but for 2019 as well. It might indicate the coming of the feared 1st gen exodus. But we can only wait and see.

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It’s easy, more members = more money from hs sales.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Agree with the above comments. For sure more graduations are coming so they need to add more members to fill those missing numbers.
    It's all business as usual.

19. Nanawota

Nanawota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The Mayu Tomita case was related to the issue of gifts.

20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    That's the logic for 48G but doesn't seem to be the logic for Sakamichi. And I don't think they're going to start following that logic until sales start to decline or major members start to graduate.