1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I hope she doesn't grad in a short time.
    I don't know why sometimes few captains do this, but her request to be demoted herself is better rather than get kicked by JOT.

Wait, I think, It's this year scandal ._. Not 2015 (rumoured scandal) ._.
    Is it true ? ._.
    Copied from wiki48 ._.

Attached Files:

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Then who should be the new captain of Team J? I also have no idea, thinking Frieska is more experienced than others.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 no idea either but JOT usually gave the captain a position on senbatsu so maybe another popular member? Michelle? Gaby? Frieska is possible but seriously can't imagine her as a leader

6. Arigatou means Thank You

Well, if Frieska is the captain, I think, her task is very heavy as her sister is GM of JKT. That's very heavy. If there is any shuffle later on, they should change a member with Naomi and make Naomi back as captain. I think, they should make co-captain too.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Good side if Frieska is the new captain of Team J is that she can help Yupi,the new center of Team J to adapt more and confort because Yupi looks still shock because she was transferred from her original team.

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

If u want some surprise/kejutan choose Saktia as captain. Who knows she'll bring good to the team like the female major of Surabaya city Mrs. Risma (astrology related). I like Saktia's fun energy actually. I think nobody will feel threatened by her but laughing :lol:

9. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I imagined that there are girls with boyfriends or really close male friends (TTM) whom they have taken pictures together. At times when these "scandal" are revealed, I always wondered who snitched tho. Is it some of their acquiantance who's jelly of the girls' success (and prolly side eyeing the girls who kept having BF despite being JKT idols)? A bitter ex? A jealous love rival?

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hi guys if you can help me share a quick summary why doesn't JKT48 have any original songs? Are they doing well even with cover songs? How are they doing nowadays?

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wow 7th gen audition start at the end of June 2018

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    That's quick. Need at least 1 more half Japanese like Ayana & Erika.

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Well I guess now JKT48 reach 1 gen/ year ratio.

14. Arigatou means Thank You

@vshav I don't know this is true or no
    ._.

From fans which have been found in FB, that fans have requested the original song, he said that the song is in under construction, but... there is no any continuation about that song (maybe, saved, reuse/recycle, or scrapped).
    ._. (Notes: That management can make surprise)

Another fans said that the problem is "Indonesian Culture" and "Indonesia Language", but I think, Aki-P can send Japanese lyric and will be translated later.
    ._.

#cmiiw

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Mainly because all the song from 48Group have to be written by Aki-p and I don't think he's really interested to create original song for non Japan 48G. Considering the fact that the music demand in here aren't as high as Japan so they probably doesn't see it as profitable in Japan.

Define well? if by selling number they still manage to sell quite high compare to other mainstream artist, while for popularity I don't think the songs aren't that popular. They have so little window between release to promote them properly that the people outside the fandom rarely heard the songs. From what I see their popularity are on the stagnant state (if not declining) but IMO most mainstream artist in here are in that state too. The rise of streaming service such as spotify or Joox among the people make it difficult to create another breakthrough outside the fandom since everyone have their own playlist and doesn't bother to check those that aren't their taste.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I heard it's 2. JKT48 is recruiting every January & June? Maybe they're gonna eliminate some failed members as part of The Reboost.

17. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Should we make wiki48 page about the latest (mini) shuffle? If yes, I will make it now.

18. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Yes, I think the main problem was because it was not profitable. In JPN SG, at least it would contribute to AKS or the mothership group one way or another, but outside, it only serves to give profit to the local industry, whatever profit it may be. Foreign SG is first and foremost a tool to promote AKB48 and Japan.

...at least that what it was, when JKT is the only foreign SG for a while that doesnt go rogue. With BNK on the rise, MNL, and TPE, there might be a chance that things could go better for theese SG group; I.E. getting their own song in their own image and their own language.

Tho the pessimist side of me couldn't help but wonder; is it too late for JKT? They have tried and failed to catch on the hype momentum for a long while, even when JPN 48 has given them chances to appeal (by giving them chances to perform and participate in 48 Japan).

I wish AKS gave JKT more room for local creator to experiment with JKT. I'm sure there are a lot of music writer and choreographer who have expressed interest to create songs and dance for JKT, but couldnt, since EVERYTHING needed a Japanese stamp on it.

This gave me hope for our GM Melo to make it happen, though.

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @algae27 Anji admit it that he want to write a song for jkt but can't get permission from aks

20. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Yes, exactly!
    Ok, so it might not be idol-ish song the way Japan would do it... at least do an intermediary? Try to het some locals to harmonize and produce the best of both worlds? T.T