Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The things Wenger could do with an squad like Real Madrid...

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

You don't know the way the managers of R.Madrid think at all. They don't sign losers, they only have in mind those who shone and try to sign them. Media here talk about Allegri (Juventus) or Pochettino (Tottenham).

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Segura is about to get fired. YES. He's fucking useless.

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

[​IMG]

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Now I know how Chinese money ruins modern football.

At this world cup, there're some players who're still good enough for top 5 leagues & UCL but going to China but this season, some of them having their team not in top of table, the worst case is Carrasco whose team currently ranks 15th of 16 team, in relegation zone! Meanwhile there're some players who play at top 5 leagues & UCL but aren't at world cup such as Sane.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Without Liverpool´star, i mean Liverpool at England and FC one, Egypt is nothing :/ . Just see it... But alththough
    Finland much nothing... but...
    so, how many here believe at under 17w Euro cup ´s 3. place get Finland? Maybe ONLY these girls.

7. karles48

So it seems that Ramos injured both Salah and Karius. I guess it was the only way they had to win the final...

8. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

No Sane at the world cup :fp:

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

“I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him”
    hahaha :rofl:
    I love Sergio Ramos

• Like Like x 1
  10. karles48

Yes, we love him too. He forgot to say he holds a record, the player who has been sent off more times in the Spanish league.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

See, he's a winner in all competitions!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sousenkyo at same hour with France vs Australia.

Definitely not gonna stream sousenkyo.

Allez Les Blues.

Next match is Argentina vs Iceland. Vamos.

13. karles48

I'm very proud Argentina decided not to play the match against Israel. There is some integrity out there, after all.

14. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I don't think it was anything to do with integrity. The head of the Argentinian FA said that they cancelled because of violent threats against the players. Though he could be protecting them from criticism.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    We don't have anything against Israel or Jews the opposite is true. We've canceled the game because of the violent threats against our players. My job as the head of the AFA is to look out for our player's safety.

We apologize to the Argentinian community in Israel, to the Israelis and to the fans who bought tickets. We also apologize to the children who were supposed to take place in our activities for peace, which should have shown football is universal.

The decision was mine. Football is crossing worlds, religions and genders. It's not related to violence.

We're open to the idea of playing in Israel in the future

15. karles48

So it seems that the ray of hope faded soon, after all. The funny thing is that now they got violent threats from Israel fans...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ITS OUR TIME

VAMOS ALBICELESTE !!

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Kylian Mbappé at 19: Wears no 10 of France at world cup

Me at 23:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Ethically good but there's still a bad side of this, Argentina only had 1 warm up match before world cup. AFA is to blame for this. Why Israel? Argentina is about to face Nigeria, why not Cameroon or Ghana? Argentina is also about to face Croatia, why not having warm up against Serbia?
    Vamos Messi. The humanity owes world cup to him.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Breaking: Lopetegui to coach Real Madrid after world cup

JAJAJAJAJA HIJO DE PUTA.

I bet Luis Enrique will be new coach of Spain. I believe he ever said that he was interested to coach Spain.

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    afaik , Friendly Matches usually were already being organized before the group had drawn itself. in this case when Argentina need to play Israel , probably Israel had paid tons of cash for AFA. main concern was why they must playing on Israel when lot of venues are available in europe. Brazil and Croatia played their match on Anfield Stadium.

Countries who also attending the world cup such as serbia and senegal , probably already arrange their own friendly matches and its hard to arrange with them. and least , AFA wants more cash , so they played with weaker teams since usually the weaker teams nation who'll paid most of the cost. a little bit disappointment was i think that AFA arrange the friendly with TWO weak teams ( Haiti and Israel ) , while its better choice if they play with 1 strong team at least.

for Comparison

Nigeria : vs England (L) , vs Czech (L)
    Croatia : vs Brazil (L) , vs Senegal (W)
    Iceland : vs Norway (L) , vs Ghana (L)

meanwhile Argentina schedule only against Haiti (WTF?!) and Israel.

honestly , Messi best chances were 4 years ago. the national team were far away more balanced rather than this year. 4 Years ago Argentina still had Lavezzi-Di Maria duo as winger , unfortunately Di Maria were injured in the Final Matches. this year we'd go only with Di Maria who's already a second choice in his clubs + Lanzini who already out cause of injury and only came from mid-table EPL clubs.

Dybala weren't play alongside Messi , at least from the start. and Mascherano alrd too old to play as solo DMF ( in case Argentina wants to play with barcelona classic 4-3-3 style with Dybala-Aguero-Messi trio and Di maria - Mascherano - Lo Celso/Pavon/Salvio )

also Messi preferences who had been long time rumor he doesn't want Icardi on the Seleccion was big question mark , Argentina only come with 4 Striker ( Messi-Aguero-Dybala-Higuain ) , pure #9 was only Higuain , in case Aguero got injured ( which can be happen anytimes ) , we only had the Misses Chances King Gonzalo Higuain , remember 4 years ago , we need to sub-in Palacio for the extra time and he wasted his 1on1 chance with neuer WTF

yah , honestly i'm huge fans of Internazionale , but when it comes for national teams the club egos goes away. sure Icardi would'nt make as first team alongside with Dybala. but both of them will be a very deadly sub when it comes. right now in case if Higuain / Aguerro got injured , we're done . no #9 subs anymore.

8 years ago , Maradona choose Mascherano as solo DMF and full attack minded football with Di Maria - Maxi Rodriguez - Messi - Higuain - Tevez all play in the same time and got crushed by Germany 4-0 . ugh and Cambiasso - Zanetti duo who had won treble few months ago with incredible season with Internazionale being left out.

playing with 1 DMF were totally difficult , and dont forget Argentina defenders also one of the WORST from all the title contenders.

National Teams right now kinda like Coach/Player preference rather than pure objective.

France left Benzema and Ribbery , its forgive-able at least after they reach Euro 2016 Finals
    Belgium left Nainggolan for Witsel + Fellaini ?! WTF
    Germany left Sane
    Spain left almost all the EPL Player -> THIS IS LOL . but its ok since Atletico Madrid at least > MU , Chelsea for this few years.
    Portugal left Andre Gomes ? yes he got whistled at barcelona matches , but i dont think old guard like moutinho or quaresma better then this guy. oh i'm forget , maybe gomes doesnt get along with national team captain ? LOL
    and at last Argentina left Pastore , Icardi for some old guards like Biglia , Enzo Perez LMAO

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  20. karles48

Money, money and more money. Money is the only reason anyone should be willing to do something in a country that is a shame for the whole world.