1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    RFEF x REAL MADRID result are in. omegalol

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The absolute state of the Spanish lmao. Has this ever happened before??

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Real needed so hard to cover Zidane's bolt that they couldn't help announcing it three days before the match against Portugal...:fp: It shows quite crearly the love Florentino has got for the Spanish national team... :lol:

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Real surely above all including the national team, meanwhile congrats to Canada, USA & Mexico (maybe in 2026 there will be more than 32 team that participate)

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Morocco to top group B.

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    As Argentina on the same brackets in case Spain + Argentina both become the top of the respective groups and probably will face each other on Round of 8

Messi should sent our best regards for Perez ! LMAO OMEGALUL

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2018 world cup opening match will be on evening of Eid Al Fitr, most important Islamic holiday. Saudi Arabia, the country where Islam's most sacred place located, will play it against host Russia.

If Argentina tops group D, could meet group B champion on quarter final. Popular thought say that with this drama on Spain, Portugal would top group B so Messi & CR could meet at quarter. I want Morocco to make a surprise more. Hakim Ziyech would be one of the most wanted at this summer transfer window. With this disasterous moment, Spain to repeat 2014? Well, need Godly moves from Iniesta to do 2006 Italy.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    at paper , Portugal 99% weren't on the same level with Spain. their euro run was also not very impressive , with only single 2-0 win against wales and all the rest of their matches was won by ET or PK with 3 Draws in the groupstage. i'll still put Spain was the top contenders for group's first place. i'd rather pick Portugal as opponents , but unfortunately i think Spain will still come at the top. Hierro as the new coach of spain at least just need adjust his tactics with the squad for the groupstage , team at spain calibers i'm sure already had plan for upcoming first match , and it was against Portugal. i dont think new coach will bring brand new system / tactics , at least for the 3 groupstage matches.

btw its worldcup anw , who knows all the defending champion / top dogs got knocked out at next edition world cup groupstage lmao. it happens with France 2002 , Italy&Spain 2010 , Spain 2014

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Its already decided to make it 48 teams. What a mess that will create though. Not only will it lower the quality of the group stages, but now its practically guaranteed that a smaller country won't be able to host on its own, so get ready for almost every World Cup from now on to be joint bids.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    more bribing contest for Fifa , legit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    You already know that for many people in Spain the national team always is second against the clubs

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I totally agree with you. Besides, the clubs and the players won't be too happy about it. I'm afraid more teams means more matches...and more days.

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    more matches and more days probably yes. i think they'll go with same group ( 8 groups ) but with 6 teams each group ?

idk how they classified the pot qualities , since afaik they usually only use 4 pots. but 5 matches / nation in a groupstages , tbh i'm really afraid it'll decreases the groupstages matches quality ? since right now with only 3 matches / nation . all the pot 1 nations , they need to try hard all out against the pot 3&pot 4 teams , in case they'll draw / lose with the pot 2 nation , they still had a huge chances to being top of the groups/move to the next round of 32's.

but with 5 matches/group , it'll be harder for pot 3-4 teams to qualify into the next round , and i'll not amazed if pot 1 or pot 2 teams decide to rest some player when facing the weaker teams ( pot 3-4 nations ) . and it'll be very disadvantage for pot 3-4 teams ofc , they cant guarantee / make sure their qualify to the next round by beating / draw with the pot 1 or pot 2 teams once..

and i dont believe if FIFA would like put the extra 2 slots with Pot 1 / Pot 2 nations ..

imagine in WC Groupstage

Pot 1 : Spain , Argentina
    Pot 2 : Italy , Colombia
    Pot 3 : Sweden
    Pot 4 : South Korea / Japan

and there's only 2 Nations from that group will advance to the next round ... i'm sure FIFA wouldn't like to got another Costa Rica-Uruguay duo eliminating Italy and England lmao. it'll be more sense they will fill the extra slots with weaker teams tho.

i'm sure this format were designated to help big teams doesnt got eliminated early . some peoples love underdog stories like costa rica WC 2014 run or Greece euro 2004 champions .. but i'll bet 100% FIFA hate those things .. less viewers ofc

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow, just wow. To think that 4 Asian teams worse than SA will get into 2026...

Now it is on Iran, Japan, Korea, and Australia to bring a little pride back to AFC.

It’s a crazy 16 groups with 3 teams in each, and top 2 teams will go to round of 1/32.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh checked the wikipedia page ! Lol idk they already choose it.

8 from AFC and 6 from CONMEBOL . What a joke and this is come from me who’s asian

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    What a start to the tournament !

Now for the Putin memes...:hehe:

17. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There will be a world cup in a country who calls rugby with helmet as football. Meh.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Yeah all those hype about salah fc gonna sink for sure