1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Any news yet on who is the new KKS team captain?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

2. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is there still time to reconside the decision? Or we have to live with the KKS na?

So wait... I'm confuse so who will be there?

3. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a feeling the Kami 7 training in Japan won't happen this month but possibly at July. Luke said that AKS is too busy with SSK that they can't handle the girls' training in time. But hopefully it would be a week or two after SSK.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Third Child

Third Child Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A wise man once said, "Chaos is a Ladder." :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can live with that, I also want to know how long is the Kami 7 training there?

It would be really interesting if they get a seperate show for themselves to showcase their journey in Japan. I would watch it just to see Sela and Ash

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mogerus

Mogerus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Team Hopia flavors:

Abby - Ube
    Sela - Monggo (Mung beans)
    Colleen - Baboy (pork)

Did some googling. A visa application through an accredited travel agency takes around 5 working or business days. If the invitation was sent just last week and we have 2 holidays this week (Independence Day and Eid'l Fitr), the unforeseen delay somewhat makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

they should have sent it sooner...

Well there's always next senbatsu amirite?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mogerus

Mogerus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "Controversy creates cash." - Eric Bischoff, Former WCW Head Honcho

• Like Like x 1
  9. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I know the favoritism and stuff that happens in AKB. I just wish that they shouldnt have bothered with the public voting concept in the MNL audition and just picked whoever they wanted to pick. In that case they wouldnt have to justify anything at all. There would prolly be no KKS because they'll be handpicked as MNL48 members in the first place (like obviously that's the management's end goal isnt it?).

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    In retrospect, all of this comes from Sheki prematurely announcing that the Kami 7 will watch the SSK. [hehe]

Although the KKS going to Japan shenanigans is different. It comes from a leak. So the lesson here is that the management should be stricter with info dissemination to its staff and members. That way they won't look like a bitch in front of everyone. :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I trying to stay optimistic and all this shit is just birthing pains

• Like Like x 2
  12. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I think it did not come from sheki.... I think everyone thought that the kami 7 will be the one going since:
    1. No one knows that there would be two batch that will go to japan(group going to ssk and the kami 7)
    2. I t was shown that the privilege of being kami 7 was to go to japan
    3. Since it was the first fan meet... it was expected that after the fan meet the privilege of kami 7 to go to japan would be the next agenda for them

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    True, the management didn't break any words by choosing promoted KKS to watch the sousenkyo (and ignoring girls from the ori48), since all they said was that the kami 7 will be sent to Japan for training.

Sure, its within their prerogative to give their favored members from the secret audition the perks they want to give.

However, for sure they know that fans, generally, won't like it. And they can't even be honest from the start and just say its management prerogative. They opted to lie about evaluating the girls and giving grades, which insults the other girls at the same time.

Since boycotting won't work right now, since there's nothing to boycott. At the least, fans who feel that management should refrain from making decisions like this, should keep on making "complaints comments" and "angry reacts" on the official FB page. Sure, its not much of a protest, but at least they should be made aware of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    On a positive note
    83k views on MNL48 sakura no hanabiratachi! on ABS-CBN youtube page and 9k views on MNL48 page I'm glad that all are good comments! :XD:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    points taken from what i understand:
    • GRADING SYSTEM still implemented? Theyre already done with the audition process. i would understand if this system is applicable with KKS( they should have that because that will determine who will be the next promoted member) BUT OFFICIAL Members are still graded like, WTH?
    • PHOTOCARDS are also included with the decision( i thought they are randomly distributed) another FK UP reasons
    • Rans and Colleen just promoted last week and they'll already graded the same with other official members and overpowers them( i wonder how good they really are)
    • Processing papers also takes a while,given the timeframe im starting to think that Rans' and Colleen's papers were already in process way before those 4 back out. I feel that everything is scripted now
    • They have 44 original members that undergo long hard work of audition process to choose and they prefer the newly promoted KKS to join them ( i ddnt expect favoritism in this early phase)
    • They shouldn't held an ELECTION if this Grading System will be imposed. Its kinda pointless because fans work hard to have their oshis rank high and then this grading system pop us and tell us this is how they select people who are going (i would understand how fans feel and why they are ranting). Whats the point of having an election on the first place?( is it only used to determine who will be the center?)
    I personally don't know whats going on and how will i feel about it. I know its not the promised training but they should be firm and be sensible enough how the fans would react. I wont be surprise if MNL will be the 1st sister group to disband and wont last long- the mgmt really sucks they have to do something or they'll regret it :gavel:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    have you forgotten about Sendai48?

just throw in someone who can manage better than the idiot right now.

At this Rate, the way the mgmt is handling the KKS girls, we might as scarem off out of our sheer contempt over them (which I Ann honestly ashamed off but I really can't help but express hate for them)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It sounds like a bad idea (and some still do, unfortunately), but it's also the only way to sell it with a huge risk because again I say, idols in the j-pop sense is an alien concept here in this country.

*shakes head*

Are we going back to demanding everything on the silver plate again, after all what we saw and thought to be the start of something new, that we were rewarded, after they did all the hard work of becoming what we expected the girls to be?

So what if some of them can't go? Why, when the time wasted in sulking and sour-graping could be better used to practice or just about anything productive, to self-improvement? Why can't we think ahead?

EDIT: Well, somebody here has confirmation bias, and he doesn't like what I said here.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

They should've said that its the "management's decision" instead of "grading system" diversion, about the girls than given the privelege to watch Sekai SSK live.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agree they should have make a simple statement its the "management decision" and we cant do something about it (end it). But we know people will still make a fuss and have tons of whys . Id rather shut up and join the popcorn party if i were them. [hehe] (I've already vent out everything so I'm good now)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's too late now, so the only option is to wait and see what happens next.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.