1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @Helliezza , its still to early for AKIP to pull the plug m8. They arleady got some steam going for them and most of the previous controversies are like birthing pains in the grand scheme of things.

I am still holding my contempt for the KKS unless the girls can do something otherwise. Remember, most of the girls who quitted early into MNL48 were KKS/Challengers but their departure was overshadowed by Trixie, Zen, Aria and Eunice.

Give MNL48 a year or two do its thing and if they are still shit, give em the coup de grace.

Okay NEW SUBJECT!!!!

So is it possible and viable for them to make a series of the Kami 7's training and adventures in Japan?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Podcast is hot right now. Ellie's podcast.

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ care to share?

4. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Now I'm really pissed off with the Management!

its already ending

5. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

One of their staff members is heartless. If I meet that person, I'm gonna punch him in the gut.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What was it all about? What happen?

@Akira85 your not alone, everyone are but the tide will settle down someday(war is still ongoing)

7. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Mae in the podcast suddenly had a slight tell-all statement about one of the staff members treating them like trash.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    More than likely they would.
    They did it for the the Hashtag's visit in Japan, so I see no reason why they wouldn't do they the same for the training of the Kami 7.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Did Mae Spill the beans who?

We riot on his ass! RRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Coz nobody cares for those mushrooms(oops) in the first place and also them having agencies as backups and coming from a secret audition are what doubted the mgmt credibility.(the fire is still not settle with the kks/challengers appearance) Their departure clearly states they're not dedicated with MNL its just that" their talents ddnt make it, better pull them out and offer them another opportunity to other things rather than being stuck up as KKS for who knows how long".:hehe:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

IG Stories:

Necca - saying goodnight
    Ecka - in the car
    Kyla - watching Ecka playing guitar
    Nina - jamming while in Dana's car
    Madie - june 1, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Watched a lot of their social media vids/clips and dayum they can all sing both individually and as a group. I’m thouroughly amazed :O

• Like Like x 4
  13. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No one's demanding anything. I'm just simply saying that it was the management who created this conflict in the first place. If they werent too transparent with the audition and didnt make it like produce 100 then they wouldnt needed to do these multiple BS stuff to explain or justify their decision. They needed not make promises to people only to manipulate it again when what's happening is not in management's favor. It is seriously hurting their credibility and the members and the KKS.

They couldve find a way to promote MNL48 and it's concept without trying to manipulate the people and make them believe that their vote like totally matters.

If they wanted the KKS so much they could have simply made them MNL48 members and made some whom needed more polishing as trainees. They wouldve been introduced to the people as members and not just KKS who just popped out of nowhere. And so if they wanted to give these girls a push then it wouldve not seem too unfair because they're actual members and not KKS. Who knows, they couldve been one of the Kami7 or Senbatsu in the general election.

----
    Like cmon we have PBB and everyone knows that most of them are exclusive picks and yet people are still accepting because they are introduced as the chosen members already.
    It wouldve been like that with the MNL48 members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Awww :(
    TRUE THIS. They shouldn't really came up with general election at first if they would implement their 'favoritism'. :/

• Like Like x 2
  15. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just heard the news. Do they want the wotas to dislike the mushrooms more? Because that's how you get wotas to dislike the mushrooms more. :gavel:

[Edit] Anyway, when are we going to have mnl48g threads?

• Like Like x 1
  16. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    After the SSK / S48 maintenance (or something like that). Creating MNL48 sub-forum is also part of that.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol I just watched the video. What a lame excuse of the 'not having enough slots' to come to Japan so they based it from 'grading system' hahahahaha.

Justifications after justifications has to be given because they started it from the audition phase LOL. The nervous Colleen and Tin's shady expression was so obvious it's like a meme hahaha.

When the 6 were called in front, I thought these are the Kami7(well almost) that I have actually imagined to be like (No Tin, no Zen.. ok I still couldnt feel Sheki much but I'm starting to accept her)... but then it was a mess because of all the transparency, dramas and controversy.

PS Tin and Zen fans please dont crucify me. I have admitted even from the start that I dont really feel any idol aura from them. Still, I couldnt help but feel sorry for Tin. She's just another victim.

If we will be truly honest, we know whose names are more popular right?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Aaron Morales

Aaron Morales Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Alice is popular among wotas and normies like me ahehehe.

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

@chimew9

Damn, and so is the mothership. However we like or not it, it's standard operating procedure to produce a bit of intrigue and conflict, even in "sports entertainment" of WWE, otherwise you and I know it would be boring. Hell, right now some people are not happy with PD48 because of the voting rules.

I wish you were here 8 years ago, and you'll get the idea that the minute TGSK -- Theater Manager Togasaki -- shows up onstage in a tuxedo, a shitstorm is coming.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Will this thing reactivate the Competitive Mode of the girls? I know that after SSK the girls already accepted their ranks and settled down and decided to just work with the team. But this thing suddenly came and boom, they just realize that they still got the chance to outshine Abby & Sela.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.