1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 21st [Jikochuu de Ikou!] (2018/08/08)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 18, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 21st (Jikochuu de Ikou!)
    August 8, 2018

Covers
    N4621LA.jpg N4621LB.jpg N4621LC.jpg N4621LD.jpg N4621RE.jpg
    -------------------------------------
    Tracklist

1) Jikochuu de Ikou! (Nogizaka46's 21st Single)
    2) Sora Tobira
    3A) Sanaku no Akichi (Under Members)
    3B) Jibun janai Kanji (Nogizaka46's 3rd Generation)
    3C) Kokoro no Monologue (Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase)
    3D) Chikyuu ga Maruinara (Ozono Momoko, Saito Asuka, Yoda Yuki)
    3R) Anna ni Sukidatta no ni...
    Senbatsu
    [​IMG]

3rd row: Saito Yuuri, Suzuki Ayane, Takayama Kazumi, Hoshino Minami, Wakatsuki Yumi, Shinuchi Mai, Inoue Sayuri
    2nd row: Iwamoto Renka, Sakurai Reika, Akimoto Manasu, Matsumura Sayuri, Eto Misa, Umezawa Minami, Ozono Momoko
    1st row: Hori Miona, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Ikuta Erika, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki, Saito Asuka (center)
    Handshake Events

Individual

August 12, 2018: Kyoto (Kyoto Pulse Plaza)
    September 29, 2018: Miyagi (Dream Messe Miyagi)
    October 13, 2018: Tokyo (Tokyo Big Sight)
    October 21, 2018: Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    October 27, 2018: Kanagawa (Pacifico Yokohama)
    December 15, 2018: Tokyo (Tokyo Big Sight)

National
    September 9, 2018: Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    October 8: Nagoya (Port Messe Nagoya)
    December 23: Osaka (Intex Osaka)

MVs
    Jikochuu de Ikou!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Let’s kick this thread off!

I would like A to Z make senbatsu (Ayane and YamaZaki). I hope for a Yamashita center.

And i hope the uniforms are cool. And show up on their website.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope for a 3rd gen member center, maybe a Kuboshita pair would be great

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I hope, first and foremost, for a bunch of fantastic songs. I love the anticipation of the covers, the Senbatsu, and all other things surrounding a single release, but at the end of the day, I want to hear that 'energy' that I can only find in Nogi's music.

I do not expect a great shift for the Senbatsu, but I hope they rotate a bit. Give some other 3rd gens a chance to experience Senbatsu at least once, and to not repeat how they treated 2nd gen. Speaking of 2nd gen, Suzuki Ayane! Please select her! She's ready for it!

Besides that, I hope for the continuation of Hinachima as a Senbatsu member. Both for myself, because I love seeing her everywhere lately, but of course also for Hina herself. I don't want to think about the disappointment she must feel when she has to go back to Under. I will cry when I translate her blogs.

I also hope they continue to explore other music genres. I liked the past experiments with ska/reggae and electronic stuff, but there's much more to explore. I would like them trying some dubstep, metal or triphop.

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wont be mad if they keep the same members from synchronicity and give Ikoma's spot to Miria. or drop one or more 3rd gens and replace them with 2nd gen members

6. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'd like to see Ranze as center.
    And i have been thinking in a new subunit we the most beautiful girls according to recomen: Maiyan (center), kotoko, Miona, Ashu and Ayane. It would be a nice to see more second gen members in a new subunit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That would be the bomb. But I suspect, we'll get the usual centers (maiyan, nanase), another 3rd gen or asuka/ikuchan

8. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'm actually pretty chill with this single regarding who they put in center tbh, but if I had to give an opinion maybe not one of the big three of Maiyan, Naachan or Ashu as they were all center (solo or w) of one of the last 2 singles.

Senbatsu lineup I'm happy with literally everyone in synchronicity, so i'd keep the same lineup with a 2nd gen (Ayane, Rena, Miria or Hinako return) or Umezawa filling the gap left by Ikoma.

My only strong request though is to retain the quality level of Synchronicity ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Woo yay another single! 8D I don't expect that much since it's been announced but I am excited! Million seller again? x)

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think it will be Ashu solo centre or 3rd gen Solo either Mizuki or Momoko :)

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    New face/faces at the center position if we base it on the last 2 summer releases [hadashi - ashu, nigemizu-yoda/momoko]

12. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    wow .. new single. until now I still feel the synchronicity vibes. I dont really think about sembatsu formation while maiyan get a strategic place. but if possible i hope maiyan get center once again. that would be a very nice thing. or maybe this single will be a graduation single? but I think it's not because the type of this single like girls rule, hadashi or nigemizu. so surely the center will be chosen from different people. Lets see. keep going~~~ wow.. Wow..

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    and they're gonna announce the senbatsu during their BD live concert , just my imagination [hehe]

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That and they'll do it's first performance on the last day... someone get me some bday live tix stat!!

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So another summery song I guess.

Synchronicity had very high sales so I worry they'll struggle to top it.
    Maiyan Ashu and Nanase were all used very recently. Top two 2nd gens were last summer.
    I don't doubt Sony's ability to be boring but if they are to do something new-ish yet something safe, I think it would be worth betting on a Hori centre this time. Ikuchan is something everyone has been waiting for but it doesn't seem like they'll ever do that (this is me trying not to jinx it)

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I hope for Ikuchan center!! Maiyan center was something impossible before, yet it happen. So I don't lose faith in Iku center.
    Although I have a feeling it might be a 3rd gen center, maybe it's Yamashita, she seems the fittest to be center among all the 3rd gens.

17. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I hope Ikuchan will be the center of this single. If not, I hope the center will be Ranze or Mizuki.

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Not familiar with the Taiyou knock collab,what was it about?
    They did have some sort of collab last time May-June which flew off the shelves,those wafer [hehe] so I guess there'll be another one :D