1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Thank you! Ahh i see.. to be honest if that's what happened then, what can you do lol.. I can imagine both Jurina and Sakura have been so stressed from the pressure that they may have snapped at each other and broke down because of it. Tensions are high, but I don't think Jurina is mean enough to say that to her with malicious intent. Seems like an issue that got turned into something worse than what it was. Since we're on topic, I'm glad Jurina said the rest of her message to Sakura without using the mic. All we needed to hear was "Thank you for being my rival", anything else should be kept between her and Sakura. Very professional of her. I always cringe when people give heartfelt messages through their mic loool.

No i was asking if they do, because that site (jshowbiz) seems to be the only one that they get their AKB news from, so I'm assuming it's run by the same person.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ah my mistake, sorry m(__)m But did do a little searching just now and AKB48 Daily (Twitter) which points to their blog site, which then points to jshowbiz site. So I'm going to guess they're one in the same.

• Like Like x 3
  3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Jurina' s fans must avenge Sakura evil tactics to make every rivals of her look bad!
    next year she'll be #1 again!i swear i'll drop some votes next year for her.

• Agree x 7
    • Dislike x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Dont get caught in the net, when they are fishing. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    jurina do no need more anti lol

just let her taste this sweet victory in peace

• Like Like x 9
  6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    She arrived late, missing the majority of the 2nd slot which was her first slot of the day (apparently this was due to interviews, not health issues). I had 1 ticket for 2nd and 3rd slot each, but since the queue was so long by the time I arrived to the ticket/ID check the 3rd slot had already started, so I asked if I'm able to use both tickets together, which they let me. Jurina was wearing her SSK winner cape (and glasses) :lol:

I congratulated her, and when I wanted to continue talking, she literally shushed me (like put a finger on her mouth and said "shhh"), then had a monologue in English (even though we usually talk in Japanese) including "thank you for your support" and stuff like that. When I thought she finished I wanted to say my thing but she told me to wait (in Japanese) and then she continue with her English monologue :lol: Actually she went over the supposed time but the staff couldn't really push me away while she was in the middle of her English speech. As I was finally pushed away I told her I'd see her again later as I assumed I'd see her in the afternoon, but as you know that ended up cancelled. Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny and I was never shushed by an idol before but we all know Jurina can be really extra :^^;:

• Like Like x 15
  7. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    she's so extra that's why i love her, i wish i could hear J's english monologue in person like you, maybe someday

• Like Like x 6
  8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    ur bound to hear her say "please support me!"if u say ur from overseas. xD

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Hmm she usually doesn't say it to me, even though I'm obviously a foreigner (I don't have to say it, my European looks and awkward Japanese are a giveaway enough). Even if she does speak English to me it's usually a compliment or something, not "please support me" but I think it's just because her character around me (and most female fans) tends to be more flirty [hehe]

10. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    she always ends mine with "please always support me" XD. because of the one time i said i was from Australia. its cute though

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

11. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ju (and SKE’s girls in general) end HS with either I love you or daisuki for me. Pretty much standard, then again I look like a Japanese girl (even though my bad accent gives things right away)

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I'm glad I could contribute in small way to jurina's victory. It's well deserved and the jurina Sakura rivalry should feel the drama for all 48 fam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  13. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    unfortunately i dont really feel anything from the drama, its 50k votes difference, too 1 sided

but reading the reaction from stage48, i do taste something, and it tastes salty :^^;::^^;::^^;:

• Like Like x 7
  14. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Jurina can have Japan...Sakura will take the WORLD in KPOP. You can all mock Jshowbiz.com if you want - AsianJunkie & Korean fan sites already are laughing at the FLAME War. It doesn't matter how MNET edits "Produce48" - the Korean fans already know what a sore winner & "Potential DIVA" Jurina is. It's probably the major reason ONLY Koreans can vote for the final group. No Wota's gonna BUY a spot on this team. It's going to be EARNED.

IN Jurina's defense (yes! there is a bright side!) This skirmish is a Gift-Wrapped DREAM for MNET Producers - they won't have to manufacture "drama" between Sakura & Jurina. If they were worried Japanese fans wouldn't care - Jurina has made this show MUST Watch TV. Thanks "J".

You wanna see what KPOP fans are saying about This "Rivalry"?
    http://www.asianjunkie.com/2018/06/...drama-stemming-from-recent-senbatsu-election/ I'd say it's pretty evenly split - most don't know the players & just like the DRAMA (that's KPOP) but Asian Junkie lays out the Timeline and the Jurina Apology including what was OMMITED - Let the Koreans make up their own minds. He also have a great analysis review of the 1st 2 episodes of "Prod48" - Apparently Miyu blew the Koreans socks off.

AKB is now Wrestling to KPOP fans - lol. Who is the Hero & who is the Heel?? Guess they'll decide.
    Who is gonna win in all this?? Take a look at my Avatar - That's who the top Korean trainee is. Built like Jurina, Cute & Innocent like Sakura & as young as Yui Oguri - 3 sides of isan Idol Pyramid and she's already friendly w/ Sakura. Let's not kid ourselves - A Korean is gonna win this show - lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    That's funny that she always says it but if it's cute then why not [hehe]

Oh yeah, Jurina loves saying "daisuki" to me too [hehe] Can't say for other SKE girls as the only other ones whose HS I've been to are Nao and Sally and only once each.

EDIT to add:
    Well good for Sakura then. Frankly, as a Jurina fan, I care much more about her SSK ranking than Produce 48 as I am a jpop fan, not kpop fan. If kpop is something that Jurina wants to do, then I wish her all the luck with it, but I'm not gonna make a scene about it if she doesn't make it.

By the way, Jurina ranked #4 out of all trainees so far. Yeah, Sakura and some trainees are higher than her, but it's still safely within top 12 so far. Koreans voted this, no need for Japanese wota to buy her the 4th place.

• Like Like x 12
  16. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

Greetings fellow J supporters, I've been silently folowing J for years and never really that active on social media since I find too much drama. But the situation lately had forced me out of my hiding, I even started tweeting to show my support to J. Gosh, can't understand how people could enjoy ruining another person's life so much. Netters are always quick to judge things they don't even know for sure, do they? Like interpreting things by their own even if the truth might be nowhere near, and based on that judgement they go as far as badmouthing her over and over again. She's been dealing with all this hate since she was 11? Oh God ._. I admire her so much..

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @nikenii The worst part is a lot of these haters don't even give her a chance... Fine, I get it she's not everyone's preferred type of idol, but many people hate on her simply because she was given a push and not because of something that she'd personally do "wrong", which I think makes it even more ridiculous.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Btw, how do all Jurina's fans' view about this..

As for me, she might be act wierd since it is a stressful to her during SSK in which she even could not finish her Chansu no Junban. She also might be could not sleep well, right? (I read it somewhere). People under stress+ not enough sleep might do sth wierd.

But I don't really think she said sth bad about Sakura in which Sakura's fans have to be mad about. I love Sakura as well anyway..

I believe people under stress + not enough sleep won't fake anything as well. (Since many antis said she's fake). I believe she's not fake..

I really worry about Jurina.. will this effect her reputation..? I really hope she can get the throne again next year..

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yukirin literally got caught having slept with a male idol and had a concert before SSK to drain her fans’ wallets and only lost like 80k votes. Somehow I doubt Jurina will drop that much.

Even if Jurina dropped back down to 110k she’d still handedly beat everyone but Dasu this year now that Sakura is gone.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    80k votes is not "only" lol

She already got so many anti, and she still grabs top spot, dont worry