1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    All you need is to be patient enough to wait for that one guy to sell his mansion

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It isn't news though.
    Niigata got its share as well and I remember reading that the Fukuoka one also helped the city.

But isn't it obvious?
    50,000 people travelling, eating, drinking, staying at hotels, buying souvenirs... it's a lot of money.

Which is why it's been done out of Tokyo for the past few years. Hiroshima is (probably) next.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Or you can just transfer to Sakae.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    My girl ain't no Kevin Durant

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  5. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

hmm I think this is the first time I read one of lizuka tengu long posts that makes sense

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So what about last year with Sasshi’s promise?

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    To dance on a concert wearing a bikini i think? She did it on the Kanto tour.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    didnt work on ranran

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Some didn't reach their proclaimed goal, but are more than happy with what they got since they just wanted to rank up.

Is that so?

022.jpg

And neither on Sumire. But did they ever care?

10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It's Official - the KNETS are already devouring the Sakura vs Jurina flame war....and Knetz LIVE for this kind of drama - no really.

AsianJunkie.com has collected News, Videos, 1st hand accounts, & even the OMMITTED 1st version of Jurina's apology?? complete w/ Korean & Japanese fan reactions!! Translated into English...It's already Loose in Korea - there's NO Spin & Saving face - THIS is what the Koreans will think of when they see AKB48....and MNET is gonna Love It.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2018/06/...drama-stemming-from-recent-senbatsu-election/

I'm only posting this because its an outsiders Timeline view - THIS is how the election & the Flame War looks to potential voters who are confused about AKB48's election. I'd say it's still 50 - 50

• Dislike Dislike x 9
  11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I thought it was for an idol concert like she once held

12. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I don't particularly care for AsianJunkie. The writers there have never seemed to me like they understood much outside of the K-pop context and in my opinion don't always seem to have a good grasp of that either. But, I can't recommend any K-pop news sites that are any better.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's it. We gave you guys enough time to pick at each other. We are no longer putting up with the trolling and the flamebaiting. It ends here.

Keep it civil, or there will be consequences. If we detect people purposely trying to troll the threads, they will be removed. BTW...

Izuka Tengu - Forum Ban. We aren't going to keep warning you for the same bad behavior over and over.

KamonegiX - Thread Ban 14 days. If you don't want to read someone's posts, then don't bother with your snarky responses.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Right of the bat they start with a clip from AKB Daily ... you know the "Jurina go to hell" guy... kinda lost credibility right there

• Like Like x 9
    • Old Old x 3
  15. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly I think soompi is unbiased but then again I never check Kpop sites. It seems like only asianjunkie cares about that news(so far) since I haven't really seen it anywhere else(except other forums).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

last time I was active there AJ sure did not like me, always getting baited and replying to my comments when I wasn't even trying her.

all she does is hark on kpop, and then tries to act like she's better. it's funny, but lately that site has become a feminist festival.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    The only unbiased K-pop news site is @theseoulstory lol. Almost of K-pop news sites are really biased -even Soompi, who seems to be the least biased news portal, is actually biased to Big 3, BTS, and some actors. Speaking about AJ, is she biased to Dreamcatcher?

Anyway, back to the topic, I can't believe the thread went from anti-Sakura thread, then anti-Jurina thread, AKB emergencg meeting thread, private SNS thread, no-bikini-themed mizugi surprise thread, and it became AJ thread :fear:

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. onego123

onego123 Member

1. AJ is a man
    1.5. He does like Dreamcatcher
    2. While he enjoys kpop, and jpop he, and most of the people that use his site, don't take the drama that seriously or to heart like (heavily invested) fans do. Read the comments on that article. For the most part they just like to sit back and watch the fandoms (in this case us) go at each other, or people over react to some stupid, petty stuff.
    @dutchie I could see you being upset about him sharing that AKB48 Daily post if that clip, or the caption had any kind of bias in it, but to someone who doesn't follow AKBD (which most of his readers don't) it means nothing.
    I think you're over reacting. The tweets that he shared barely have any likes or retweets, and are from just 1 person. I don't think anyone has mentioned this is the thread yet, but Kpop in Korea is considered "childrens music". The average everyday Korean does not listen to it unless they're in middle or high school.

TL;DR chill

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

sorry only remember him acting like a bitch like most of the little kpop fan girls online

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So it's like Idol Music in Japan then. It's a nice collected timeline of the entire weekends events played on Social Media - like a little time capsule.

A Lot of AJ's stuff is "Tongue & Cheek" & they kinda mildly goof on everyone. Plus, you gotta admit it's amusing to read the comments & hear people who know even less about AKB act like they "know something"- lol. It's like a snap-poll w/ NO Filter. I'm not actually trying to promote PROD48 but it's part of the "Eco-System" of AKS now (for the Summer anyway) so it's going to effect how people view the 53rd single (like the MV recording, ect). It's making AKB very "Interesting" to Knetz who never gave AKB a try.

AKI-P was shown in a few segments judging girls (When do we get to see him in the middle of his process?). He probably LOVES the Attention & click-bait all this is giving AKB48. For the next 2 months what can AKB do but prep for the 53rd single...now, every week there's potential for Top AKB girls to go Viral (as the show is shown in Japan & Korea)- AKI-P wasn't stupid signing up for this. Now we have a WHOLE Summer of Excitement - AKB hasn't been This "Interesting" since Sasshi won in 2013 & they released "KFC".

It's all about the 'clicks' & viral trends I suppose.

• Dislike Dislike x 1