1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The troll is annoying and should get lost I agree.

But I get annoyed when people brush over J’s apology as being fake and acting. Her facial expressions may be off (they were all night) but had she not outed herself no one would have known (I doubt Bunshun was waiting in the shadows to spring with an exposing article). Personally I believe she was truly regretful and wanted the truth out even though AKS tried to hush it up immediately afterwards as it looked bad (there was an article saying the management was surprised by her interview, she probably didn’t run it through with them first). She even admitted she knows she will receive backlash. Amongst her fans (both JP and international) the general consensus is she screwed up and fans are disappointed but hoping she learns from this and improves herself. Very few people are blaming Sakura for anything.

I’m not asking for people here to suddenly like her but it would be nice if more people acknowledge that she did try to make amends. The sooner Sakura camp can accept the apology the sooner we can all move on from this pointless fan war. I mean there’s not much more our side can do.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

THIS.
    I stop posting here for a while just because of some troll posted here and create some ruckus and I thought they (the trolls) were gone when we (Sakura oshis) already discussed about what song will she do in the Thanksgiving concert

And now some trolls comeback and ppl here be like "OMG pls move on" ugh:fp:
    Soo Im back become a lurker until the trolls gone tbh :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

You know, after SSK I took like 5 days off from the fandom. I felt pretty bad that when I was pretty drunk I slagged off Jurina for acting like a huge bitch. I was really pissed at the way she spoke during her ssk speech, and after it, and even before in the beginning of the concert when she acted like a bitch to the foreign girl (cherpang or something).

Then I thought, wow, I was probably overreacting about how Jurina talked because I stayed awake all night long, and had quite a bit to drink during the SSK.

And now, a few days later I come back to the fandom and I see Jurina's """""""apology""""""" video, and quite frankly, I'm disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. Like seriously, I hope the people in this forum that are fluent in Japanese can understand what I'm saying, but I've literally in my entire 11 years of a fan not once seen a member act like such a bitch. The way she talked, the way she spoke, the words she used.... Either she is completely on the high-end autistic spectrum, or she's just a shit human being. Not even idol, literally a low level piece of shit human being.

God I wish I didn't edit my previous post.... it was so seething with rage that I thought was misplaced, only now to realize I actually was not misunderstanding it, it was not because I was drunk or whatever. Jurina is literally the biggest fucking bitch in the history of this entire group. I haven't even read the last 40 pages of the ssk thread, I'll do that tomorrow when I get back, but I really hope that actual fluent speakers of Japanese are telling it like it is in that thread instead of being "afraid of the downvotes".

• Dislike x 14
    • Like x 7
    • Disagree x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Old x 2
  4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well - I Got Good News - the Newest Voting Poll was released & like 1,800,000 People Voted on that SHOW that you said NO ONE Cares about and the results are VERY "interesting" what Sakura is ranked & what Jurina is ranked. BUT you said No One cares so I won't post it. Even though almost 2 Million Votes were cast as of 10 AM June 20th so it's a sizable number. I guess DM me if you wanna know.

ItheBigC had a very amusing Tweet about his students views on the Election - I hope he shares the story here.

Well...I'm the most 'Disliked' man on Stage48 & I have the Stats to prove it - lol. but I've got like 10 trophies (I just 1 today in fact).

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The truths were japanesse opinion quitely different from majority of this forum users cup of tea and it applied for lot of circumstances even outside ssk.

Yeah and i’m kinda used of it afterall as time goes by.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Oh I’m definitely “telllng it like it is” but I got a lot of upvotes. It helps not being a “mark”.:hehe:

Pandering for those kind of “stats” also helped... :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    then you should definitely avoid that place, or else that 5 days leaving will have no meaning:^^;::^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol I haven't been reading the SSK thread for a while because everyone over there is acting immature and unreasonable. And some people are saying only Sakura fans are biased, gosh...
    Sakura's rank dropped to 5 on PD48! (She's still the 1st among the Japanese)
    If anyone knows how to vote, please tell! We must do this!

There was Sakunoki yesterday! Sakuchan seemed pretty lively there. I told you, our oshi is strong! :blush: She told that even though she apologised and was sad during her speech, she is very grateful and happy that everyone came together and raised her votes that much!
    She said she gave everything she could to the SSK and has no regrets left behind! She was happy that she was able to fight with HKT altogether. She also said that the future of HKT is bright! <3
    I find no more need in discussing about Jurina. What she did was wrong and even her fans with diligence agree that. I'll just wait until she turns back to normal.

Let's turn this thread back to Sakuchan's happy thread! :cute:

- Some Sakuchan illustrations:
    https://twitter.com/pariset1850_/status/1009430931369705472
    https://twitter.com/wildtono/status/1008936173429903360

- Nako talking about Sakura in SHOWROOM:
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi2/status/1009412554756534274
    Translation:
    "Sakuchan came next to me during the Undergirls announcement, and we were holding hands the whole time, and she put her hands on my shoulders... She's a bundle of kindness, she's kind, cute, she's perfect! <3"
    - Sakunoki Live Broadcast: http://vod.bayfm.jp/play/miyawaki.html
    I'll translate the whole broadcast whenever I have time (I have a concert in two days so I have to practice for that)

• Like Like x 6
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think you just have to wait until people accept the apology. Obligating people to accept the apology immediately or saying things like J shouldn't have apologized in the first place actually does the opposite of speeding things up. And other people still say this and that but as people have already said, things were already quiet here and many of us aren't really responding to negative comments towards sakura on the ssk thread until someone just started talking crap here for no reason that we can figure out.

Personally, I think the apology was sincere and she apologized at least twice now, once to sakura and once in public. I still think the "or akb is doomed" part is a harsh thing to say to someone not close to you and who is the number one member of her group which she is trying to lead.

Anyway, sakura posted on her mobame again and she was very happy to have received a nice postcard letter from the cabin attendant (and flight crew) of the plane she was on. I don't know what was written in the postcard but it cheered her up a lot. She also said she's doing her best at work. It was great (for me) reading this message from sakura.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

These are some very harsh words for something that should simply be entertainment.

I didn't like her apology at all, but I understand it more at her being fed lines and having to act them more than anything.

• Disagree x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You see I really don't think that's the case.
    No one sane would try to feed her lines like that. If it wasn't what Jurina wanted to say that moment she wouldn't say it. So can we just say Jurina slipped up big time and close this conversation once for all?
    Some Sakura fans are wrong for insulting Jurina in a biased manner
    Some Jurina fans are wrong for using this to their advantage and also to trying to blindly defend Jurina's wrong actions.
    But it's over, okay? This argument has taken enough time.
    I like Sakura way more than I like Jurina, but that doesn't in any way mean that we should just disregard Jurina's efforts for a decade. First a rival for Acchan, Rena, then Mayu, Paruru and Sakura. She finally gets the reward of 10 years. Yeah, it would all be better if she didn't act like a child and say such things to Sakura, then apologize to her in public in a seemingly rude and fake manner, but I think we as Sakura fans should just accept her apology and move on. She has fallen enough in public's eyes, we don't have to push it any further.
    Let's talk about Sakura and only about Sakura in this thread. She doesn't deserve a thread full of negative feelings.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why would she speak that way tho?
    She was carefully choosing her words as if remembering them.

We know how Jurina talks and we know how Jurina acts.
    That was acting. And Sakura was in it as well, seeing how she also acted during the SSK.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    on voting for p48 im pretty sure there's almost no work around? people had the gmarket voting method a few days ago but ive been trying it and i get a warning saying i have to be korean to vote. even tried a korean vpn and still didn't work, but maybe i'm using a crappy vpn. possibly need a korean gmarket app too? ill be going to korea and japan around the time of the last episode so hopefully getting a korean sim/korean IP will let me vote her into first

14. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I was told NO ONE CARES about this "Korean thing" - why does anyone care??

I already know the work around. I voted in the 1st Produce 101 show for Pinky. It involves a prong process as I recall. You need a Naver or Melon Acct (Step 1). Then you have to put in a Korean Area Code for Mobile Site voting for a Mobile phone vote (Step 2) You have to match your province Geo-graphical Area Code to the part of Korea you claim to live in (Step 3) AND ALL of this is in KOREAN - there is NO Way to google translate the Page! A Korean gal in Canada had to Walk Me Thru 6 pages to complete the process. I wasn't about VPN, it was about Identifiable Data & passing Captcha solving. Only people who translate the pages know the loop-holes (But this was 2 years ago).

The Foreign cheaters don't start until the Elimination phase begins. They will be EXTRA Sensitive to Japan attempts but a Canada or USA is lower priority. There are many American soldiers in S.Korea so someone w/ a USA Twitter or Using a Melon acct from a USA IP isn't as "suspect" as a Japan or Chinese one. But - PROD48 isn't Important right?? the SSK is all that matters. I was scolded for trying to encourage & excite you all.

The only person I will help Vote is @ithebigc because I admire his passion & he has the most skin the game & he's been a fair & just Admin (to me...so far). It's too early. I also can't risk Jurina oshi's learning how to Vote- lol. Let's just say Goto Moe passing Jurina despite being "Rank F" & not singing is NO Fluke and thats from a Vote Count of almost 2 million votes.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It's difficult for non Korean citizens to vote. But don't worry, she only dropped because she didn't get a lot of screen time in Ep. 1. Her evaluation will be tomorrow in episode 2, so afterwards she should get a lot more votes.
    On the other hand e.g. Miyu increased her rank dramatically after episode one, because of her A rank performance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakura's 180616 backstage

• Like Like x 5
  17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well, you're entitled to see it that way but I don't think everything that happens is always some sort of conspiracy. A person doesn't necessarily have to act the same way in different situations and this was a rather unique situation for Jurina so it's fair that Jurina "seemed" different. I saw it as a person in a difficult position trying to apologize but that's my opinion. It's also possible that she wanted to apologize but someone had a hand in what to say exactly or many other possibilities other than a management conspiracy. As for sakura, imo she just acted like a person that was very sad at the ssk.

Anyway, great backstage clip sorasan. She sure likes/wears that teacher teacher outfit a lot. She does look good in it. And yah, I'm hoping PD ep02 will show sakura in a good light and that she's able to move back up in the rankings not necessarily back to 1st.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    its sad your victim complex is preventing sakura from getting more votes than she can. there's a clear interest in p48 in for example myself lusankya and dubkau. but youre more interested in your own agenda of sticking it to the people that "scolded" you than sakura's position on the show.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I hope Sakura quits P48.

P48 had no positive impact on SSK and clearly is not going to create any new 48G or Jpop fans. Even if Sakura gains popularity in Korea, she'd have to sing Kpop. Koreans aren't going to support her in 48G or Jpop just because they liked her on P48. Not only did she not gain Japanese fans but I think she gained haters because the show. She's better of focusing on her career in Japan.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Quit the only place where she might beat Jurina? Nah.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1