1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, I like this sentence :D

Mmmm, not Renacchi I think. Even though her rank suck, she is still popular enough. Though, not to people who will vote like crazy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Since everyone is posting their preferred 16-nin

A: Yuihan, Mion
    K: Tomu, Mako
    B: Yukirin, Juri
    4: Naachan
    8: Yuiyui
    S: Jurina
    E: (Suda) Akari
    N: Sayanee
    M: Mirurun or (Yoshida) Akari
    H: Sasshi
    KIV: Sakura
    NIII: OgiYuka
    STU: Yumirin

If it is a 20+ then
    AKB: Renacchi/Komiharu, Yuiri/Zukki, Berin/Naruu/another eito at least, Saho/Seichan/Megu
    SKE: Nao, Yunana
    NMB: the one left from Mirurun/Akarin, then Yuuri or Ayaka
    HKT: Nako, Miku
    NGT: Hinatan/Moeka/Katomina

AKB has so many people that can be and/or should be in senbatsu but they have too many locks. I don’t think mgmt is gonna ignore Tomu since she’s Kami7 already and Akarin stopped getting shafted after her 8th in 2014 and subsequently 6th in 2016. Renacchi is popular with general public so she has a stronger case than Komi’s captaincy.

NMB’s case is such a dilemma bcs our YT queen can do well even without senbatsu, but she can get the name of the group out there like Renacchi.

And SKE please at least try something with Nao. They can do it once a year and I will be satisfied but she has got nothing since Sukinanda.

HKT and NGT it seems everyone just agrees on lol.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    My 16-nin:
    AKB (8 members): Yuihan, Miion, Juri, Nana, Yukirin, Tomu, Yuiyui, plus a young-gen member (maybe Moeka?)
    SKE (2 members): Jurina, Akarin (she should be infront-row)
    NMB (2 members): Sayanee, Akarin
    HKT (2 members): Sasshi, Sakura
    NGT (1 member): Ogiyuka
    STU (1 member): Yumirin

Ofcourse this is AKB's single, so half of them should be AKB's girls (I refer to all AKB's girls senbatsu, but it will never happen).

If 20-nin senbatsu:
    AKB: Komiyama, Kojimako
    SKE: Nao
    NGT: Hinatan

If 28-nin senbatsu, they should give all the SSK's winners a chance to atleast choosen once by management.

4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

They'll get dropped out of senbatsu and get like 5 more tv shows to appear in so maybe that could work!

It is and I have no ragrets!! I honestly rather see Yuuri than Miru.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    My 54th single senbatsu if we kept the same number of spots from Teacher Teacher:

Team A: Kato Rena, Mukaichi Mion (c), Yokoyama Yui
    Team K: Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Tomu
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Juri, Fukuoka Seina, Taniguchi Megu
    Team 4: Okada Nana, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Team 8: Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui (c)
    Team S: Matsui Jurina
    Team KII: Obata Yuna
    Team E: Suda Akari
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari
    Team BII: Ota Yuuri
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku
    Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
    Team NIII: Ogino Yuka, Kato Minami
    STU48 Kenkyuusei: Takino Yumiko

I would drop Satone, Hana, Nakai, Murayama, Yamamoto Ayaka

Replace with Tomu, Miku, Katomina, Megu, Yuuri

and I would do a WCenter of Yuiyui and Mion

• Like Like x 3
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but the last thing AKB should be doing is dropping young members for old veterans.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Yeah, I'd love to see Sasshi (she's busy enough with =LOVE), Sayanne (who clearly wants to leave but cant), Yukirin and Sakura dropped in favor of new members/old members who havent gotten their "break" yet (Saho, Moe and Tomu)

I know Renacchi is somewhat popular and I'm sure she could get more works but is Rika really that relevant?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Rika is a walking controversy, so yes. Anything she's involved in will draw attention because people want to see what new travesty she'll perpetrate. By comparison Renacchi is just boring eye candy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ooohh gurl.. renacchi fans will crucify you for this...

i agree though

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I don't know a great deal about NMB compared to the other sister groups, but it has seemed to me like Sayanee maybe was on the way out of NMB for kind of awhile. Is there a particular reason she hasn't moved on aside from group loyalty or something like that? Not that I think she needs to or should leave or anything.

12. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She hasn't said anything as far as I know but our best guess is that she wants to leave but probably offered money and more flexibility to do her own solo stuff. She has done 2 solo albums and tours. At this point, I think management wants to keep "familiar faces" for as long as they can in AKB. NMB will also pretty much dead if Sayanne leaves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Many said the same thing of AKB when Acchan graduated.

Now here we are. Nearly six years post-Acchan, and AKB is still rolling.

Sayanee can leave anytime she wishes. Sure, her managers may try to pressure her to stay. But once she says the words in public there is nothing management can do but let her go.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    AKB did and is struggling.. Sure, they still sell 1 million copies withe very release but they havent had "hit" singles in a while. How many did they have when Aachan was there?

NMB has never had (none of 48 sister groups do, really) a public hit, the only thing they have is "Sayanne". Sure, the group will keep on keeping on when she leaves and they'll "maintain" their sales more or less but in terms of popularity? they'll fall unless Akarin or other girls are getting promoted properly.. they don't need another sayannee popular but at least get someone to be as popular as milky was. This has been proven every year at SSK. NMB has the least succesful result. They are even beaten by NGT who debuted years later than they did.

SKE still has Dasu/Chuuri/Nao and to some extent sally, kaotan and minarun if jurina leaves. HKT has harrupi (?), Sakura, nakomiku if sasshi leaves. NGT and STU are relatively new, they'll be fine for a while no matter who leaves.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Didn't AKB have a major blow up with Heavy Rotation? (longest charting single of all akb single; a lot of international media exposure; also this was WRH's Muramoto first AKB song hihi) And... it was not Acchan's center. I don't think center alone will guarantee a song to be a hit. There are a lot of factors tbh, from the composer/arranger effort to MV (I remember people talked about Hebirote MV more than they did the song lol). Center does play part to carry on the vibes of the song. Hebirote literally had everything from the song, MV and fitting center, that's why it became a hit.

Although if you imply that Aki-P seems to put more effort in his singles when his ori babies were still in the group, I agree. One of the reason why I rooted for Jurina's win is there's a theory that says Jurina is Aki-P's fave, and if that's true, I guess he will put more effort for this single.

Actually, looking back at J's AKB single center history, she always gets decent-great song (with Suzukake being my least favourite but it's still good tbh).

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Ok I know the treatment of Tomu by management has been terrible and that she should be included in the senbatsu but how can you say she hasn't gotten her break yet? She's in kami 7 lol, that's as much of a break as you can get. And her ranks in the past years (when she still participated in SSK) were pretty high too, so it's not like it's a new thing either.

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    But that's precisely WHY AKI-P will do it. Can't have those Fresh Face Whipper-Snappers stealing the Spotlight. Nope Why promote the NEW girls when he's just so...*snicker* interested in AKB's future.

The 53rd single will be ALL Jurina & the rest of the girls will be chorus & wave. THIS IS NOT A TROLL!!! NO, I am NOT trying to be 'funny'. If it's true that AKS dislikes Suda Akari & the New Kami-7 as much as I've heard (in gossip) AKI-P will double-down on what HE LIKES - He's got your money & can now relax for all of 2018 & phone it in the rest of the year.

He Had to do "Teacher Teacher" to get the sales up & prove AKB could be sexy & modern but NOW...he's going to go back to his "Usual Ways". Jurina is his Fav so the song will center around her & maybe the Kami-7 will do something in the background. The Other Girls will just Hum or do Jazz-hands.

It'll be like SKE48's new single "Nijiro no PUNCH-Line??" only not Latin & less red & on a sitting Bench...Jurina can dance aroundd maybe Suda Akari will bend over backwards...and be Circus themed & the girls will dress like Animals & Jurina will tame them - that'd be kinda cute actually.

Go Jurina! (*Golf Clap*)

Hey Hey Hey!!
    YOU Know that would be a really cute Video & fun concept - dress Jurina like a Ring Master?...Akari on a Trapeez & Yui as a Tiger - Jurina can hold up a Ring & say "One RING to RULE THEM ALL!!!" God...it's getting better the More I type. Okada Nana can be the 'Bearded Lady'...SKE gals can throw knives at a spinning Akari Suda. Sakura can walk a tight-rope to South Korea...OOOOH Too Soon?

It's like the Theory if you slam your head into the wall it MIGHT be Painful... how to test it??
    AKI-P has his Favorites yes...Hirate Yurina was a Fav...Till she wasn't OH Look it's NERU - I Love Neru - OMG, she's just such a sweet darling. If I was a girl I'd want to be Neru. Paruru was rumored to be a Fav of AKI-P. Ikoma Rina was a fav. Acchan obviously. Yeah...No Favs since Paruru left. You might be on to something.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Old Old x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    It's pretty well known that of the current girls, Jurina and Sasshi are Aki-p's favorites. This is also, if I remember right, the longest project he's ever done.
    The man is bored. It's the same problem Tsunku had. Once they open up the business and let someone else be the lyricist, things will get back to being good. If that never happens, we'll continue to see slow decline.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I was under the impression he wasn't writing the lyrics for most of the songs anymore. I always hear mixed things about his degree of involvement these days

20. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    There's always the rumour which started ages ago that Aki-p has ghostwriters, but there's never any proof for that. As far as official records are concerned, all songs under the 48/46 group umbrella still has him as the lyricist. The only two exceptions I can think of is Eien yori tsuzuku you ni (which is a cover song) and Hana uranai (Jurina's solo which she wrote the lyrics herself).

Aki-p has claimed that he's been less involved in other aspects (senbatsu selection iirc?), but lyrics is never one of them.

• Informative Informative x 4