1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Noe (Noepii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her solo focus P48 video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    OMG !? They had camera for each person !?? That's a lot of work o_O but .... hey ... not that we are complaining :drool:

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    this is what I like about Korean music industry. They do all this extra stuff for fans. If AKS did individual focus cam shots of 48g girls in their videos, it would only be in the extras of the 15,000 yen Blu-Ray DVD box set.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    ...I have oshihened. I can't help it. She's so energetic and happy and her dancing is amazing and I love her. Someone make me a Noepii avatar lol

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not switching from Mako, but Noe has the same nature, to smile and laugh whatever she is doing. Definitely why I started following her a while back. She is just fun to watch in anything.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I'm very excited for Noe. You can tell teh Mnet producers like her & fans are responding even thou she's "F Class". I hope Mako gets a moment like Noe. I need to share this Video - It's the AKS Idols themselves reacting to the Korean idols (Yes, it's Subbed) and them explaining how they were NEVER TRAINED for anything (Technique, Singing, ect).
    This is VERY informative. Noe has some really FUN & adorable moments here. Mako explains how AKS girls get trained. Yabuki & Miku are Stunned. Sakura is speechless- Even Jurina gets "shook" a few times.

To see these girls tear up & realize what they're up against is heart wrenching - YET, they've been giving 100% & inspired by the Koreans.

MY Comments were never about "KPOP is Better"- It's Always been - AKS girls could be as good (better?) as Kpop if they were guided properly! It's disturbing when you ask what "Training" do AKS girls get?? Mako has an edge cause her sister is KojiHaru (1st gen) but what of HKT & NGT girls? It's impressive that they WANT & Desire to be Better! AKS Idols should demand "Advanced Idol Training" Classes.

Don't Blame your Idols for not ranking or Korea for not noticing them- It IS an Idol Cultural Difference. The Idols WANT to be that good.

Miyu is getting major attention for singing. Noe is charming hearts (despite being F class) w/ her drive & personality. Mako did very well doing "Black Pink". Yabuki Nako blew (HKT) everyone away (Ep#3) w/ her solo singing (The Judges were Cheering). Saho got some attention cause her group had to do "High Tension" & she's AKB.

THIS is what competition looks like. Why aren't these girls rising in AKS? Politics, Manager Push, Agency handshakes??- You see some AKS gals 'breaking thru' despite all the adversity. It's giving them a hunger & skill set they never got from AKS. They will bring that FIRE w/ them back to Japan.

Not to rag on KojiHaru but MAKO is working harder than her sister ever did. FUN FACT: there was a girl in Season 1 of Prod101 that was "F class" who literally clawed her way into out of Elimination & into the Final "12" girls when it was all over. Some Knets are suggesting it might be similar w/ Noe and if you watch the show- she's hysterical.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

erhgsae2341.jpg
    Wait...you think Kojima Haruna and Kojima Mako are sisters?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I was under that general impression. Since 2013 when Paruru wiped a tear from Mako's eye at the Janken. As Paruru fan remembers that time. Why would Paruru be mentoring Mako (at that time). Paruru & KojiHaru had recently become friends (Paruru just entered Senbatsu) & Paruru was kinda 'looking after Mako' during that time period. Are Haruna & Mako NOT related. I think I even remember KojiHaru talking once (years ago) about how she had a little sister who wanted to join AKB (and Suddenly Mako appeared as a KKS). I've been calling them SISTERS for years (YEARS!) and NO One has corrected me till now.

I am aware there is Another "Kojima" person (Not Mako or Haruna) in AKB - I am aware they are NOT related. I am aware the Matsui Rena & Jurina are NOT related BTW.

Literally for YEARS - I've been calling them Sisters...If they Are Not, thanks for the Tip.
    Wait a Sec...
    Yurina Hirate & Hillary Hirate are still Related right?? (DOOOHHH!!! - lol) This joke works for Miyuki & Mayu Watanabe also - LOL

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    P48 fan cam.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

I LITERALLY SCREAMED WATCHING
    Noepii is so strong çLKJSADFOISDG I really hope she doesn't get eliminated now ;w;

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hello from Yukirin and Noepii. From Yukirin's instastory.

Save.jpeg

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Ahh Noepii ranked 14th with 314,400 votes sugoiiii

Just got done watching Produce48 episode 5 she was so funny omg and I've noticed over the past couple of weeks she has gained so much support, a lot of fans within Korea but also a lot of international fans it's amazing

And we got a lot of Noepii + Gyuri moments this episode so cutee lol oh and they have matching bracelets?! haha

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    They sure have ^^

18. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

PRODUCE48 [6회] ′뿌듯뿌듯 홍기쌤′ 에너자이저ㅣ워너원 ♬에너제틱 @포지션 평가 180720 EP.6

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOD NOEPII RAP GOD haha so good, love her energy as always

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

wow noeppi slayed with that rap!! wish her rank increase again...

• Winner Winner x 1