Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it seems Miichan is planning to take up making YouTube videos?

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1013449870256963584
    =======================
    わりと早くお家に帰れる日、帰り道は、よーし絶対有意義に時間使うぞ!って意気込むのに結局この時間までyoutubeみちゃうの不思議
    -----------------------------------------
    bing:
    The day you return home, the way back, I'll spend time absolutely meaningful!
    The wonder of YouTube until this time after all to try?

google:
    On my way home earlier, I will spend time on my way home absolutely meaningful!
    I am enthusiastic I wonder about youtube until this time in the end
    -----------------------------------------

• Like Like x 2
  2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm still amazed that their agents haven't gotten more girls into the whole Youtube experience. Yoshida Akari was a virtual unknown (ranked 77th!!!!) before her makeup videos began a couple years ago. Now, ranked 14th, she's primed to be NMB's next shining light after Sayanee graduates. If a girl as personable and funny as Miichan can find a topic that fans find compelling, it could be the niche that could resuscitate her whole ideal career.

3. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    sakura's gaming channel has english subtitles for all her videos. it'd be great if miichan went that route too for her's

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think most agencies rightly also see the dangers of youtube, how often haven't we seen a reputation badly damaged on YouTube due to an off the hip ad-libbed remark, and that happened to YouTubers with huge channels (Pewdiepie anyone?) .

(and ... remember Miichan's last YouTube video ... damn that hurt :/ )

Someone posted a link to a youtube video by Ishizuka Akari in another thread, I agree with Muto Tomu when she said during the mechaike Takamina dokkiri: "I don't want to see that happen again"

Question:
    has anyone ever seen these before?
    https://hlj.com/product/YSK-00061

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 17.03.36.png

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  6. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    oh yeah, best koi suru ever lol
    it was shown during the TV Tokyo Ongakusai 2018!, aired in 2018.06.27

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't think Miichan's experience with Youtube as a platform is very good ;;;;;; if she doesn't want to do it I understand tbh...

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, yesterday I read somewhere that Miichan joked about her experiences with Youtube, it might have been during the 'emergency meeting' when talking about another member who's quite active on YouTube.
    The gist was

"I used YouTube differently"

https://twitter.com/dede_maru/status/1008658287921848321

I think Miichan has learned to take the issue head on, comedians will always make jokes about it e.g. ninety-nine's Okamura did it kinda mercilessly (to Sasshi as well) in the Mechaike specials (but it wasn't mean spirited and they seemed to get along just fine) and I'm sure Hamada of Downtown must have joked about it as well.
    I just comes with the territory of being a celebrity, it happened, it can't be undone, but imho she redeemed herself, so it's ok as long as it is in good spirits.
    (and Okamura and Yabe exclaimed multiple times "she's good girl" in the Takamina Dokkiri)

It only gets awkward when someone who she doesn't know that well does it in a TV show, like that Korean male idol, who was kinda disrespectful

Today was the first new Team K performance:

in the days prior Komiharu met up with Miichan
    Komiharus' twitter:
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1014881797824397312

Minegishi and I spoke slowly (long?) about team K ️ I'm still a captain, so it is very encouraging for me to be a minegishi, while I have to ☺ ✨ borrow power and teach me. I will do my best to make team K better as captain. #チームK
    DhWVnCiU8AEZd8Q.jpg

The performance:
    DhbS9l9VQAAI2-k.jpg DhbS9l8UEAIFaEc.jpg DhbTrfCUYAAB5u3.jpg Dha8BD2W4AEiEns.jpg Dha8BEuW4AAbdpp.jpg Dhbdv8SUEAY1VV8.jpg Dhahk65UEAEnbWx.jpg

And Miichan's hair is getting pretty long again:
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1015232396713603072
    The set list of eight years ago, I grew the hair to remember that time. Thank you for your time, Mr. Watanabe.
    DhbUewxU8AAvTFQ.jpg
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1015233016271069184

so maybe she will go back to her 'Big Hair' days :D
    Minmin3.jpg

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Has anyone watched the REST Shonichi? I haven't had time yet, so I was wondering what's the impression of the new Team K? And which units is Miichan in?

10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I watched it. Miichan's in Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa (Yuko's old unit)
    And seeing Miichan really teared me up. I mean, I remembered the Shonichi of Akimoto K back in 2010, and Miichan back then was really sentimental about seperating from her old teammates, and she said that for she and Tomochin, Hikkoshimashita is a very important and emotional song. Seeing Miichan nearly cry 8 years later in this Shonichi really made me cry too. She is the real MVP.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's design for the keychain in the world sousenkyo goodie bag (well, maybe someone else made the drawing, maybe Lilly Franky? (although I doubt he has the time for it) )
    Anyway ... it's Beaver-chan :)
    Dhl9tp_UEAAuW96.jpg

I think we are all well aware of Miichan's drawing abilities ;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1016956184341823488
    ======================
    フェリークに 夏はいっぱい紫外線浴びるのでこまめにケアしなくては...! ゆみさんとぺちゃくちゃお話しながらのほぐし&鍼は、なくてはならない時間です。今日もありがとうございました。
    ----------------------------------------
    I have to take care of it frequently because I take a lot of ultraviolet rays in summer...! The Pecha and acupuncture are the hours that need to be talked about with Yumi. Thank you very much for today.
    ----------------------------------------
    Dhz0QVhUcAA_-p9.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    There's a thread dedicated to the new RESET, though I find the old-timers over there a bit grumpy and cranky. I myself liked the stage very much and am also of the opinion that Hikkoshimashita was supperbly done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think this is always the case, people tend to say that something new is never as good as the original thing. Maybe it's the bitterness of not having an actually new stage? I don't know.

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's the human mind, we tend to forget the bad stuff and only remember the good ... hence the whole 'the good old days' thing ... my grandpa use to say "the good old days, well, they can stick those where the sun doesn't shine" (well, in reality he used a rather forceful expletive :D)
    Remember he lived through the depression being out of work and a world war where he had to hide because otherwise he would have been sent to Germany as a forced labourer

what's funny is that the same crowd that is lamenting the passing of the golden era tend to be the same that clamour for the graduation of everyone that past the 20 year mark ... "that granny has got to go"

With some many teams and such a long run ... it get's increasingly difficult to think of something new or fresh I guess.

To be honest, I would have been glad to see any Minegishi Team K stage when I was in Tokyo last year :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Well, I do agree that the original RESET's the best version of the stage, but only because the stage was tailor-made for that Team K. A new stage made solely with Komi's K in mind would easily soar at to same level as the original RESET IMHO.

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah, I agree with that. I really (generally) like team stage songs that introduce the individual girls to you and that were written with specific girls in mind. I suppose Akip thinks that there's no point in personalising a stage anymore because the team is gonna look hella different in two years anyway, and then the stage becomes useless

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I even doubt if he knows the current member,s apart from the high profile ones, all that much, lets face it .... it's a hell of a lot of teams and members girls, so maybe he isn't even able to make a song fitting with a girls character.
    (and to be honest ... there are a few I can understand him having trouble with it as they seem to be having just one character trait :/ )
    Furthermore it seems like he's been doing things from a distance for a while now, leaving the day to day running to the staff.

On the other hand, Miichan got selected for the Music Day performance ... yeah ... in the back row, at the side ... but she's still selected (and the camera managed to find her regardless :D)
    DiEiAHYUcAA57FO.jpg DiEiAHbU0AAHvgW.jpg

The only thing I wonder is .... a special cake for Sayanee, a cake for Yukirin .... but, but ... Miichan deserves a cake as well! A human beatbox cake :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    kinda heartbreaking seeing miichan without a cake of her own

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Yukirin's cake said 'Happy Birthday' ..... and her birthday was yesterday ... and Sayanee's birthday was the day before .... so I think I know why they had a cake :)

(and yeah, I should have checked that of course :/ )

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New pics from Miichan's twitter:
    DiZQ5dCVQAAgXnW.jpg DiZQ5dGVQAAEbuN.jpg DiZQ5dFU0AAufXe.jpg

I think she went to diner with Rei who she gave earrings to ... at least ... that's what bing translate told me ...
    (To be honest ... I'm a bit in the dark about who Rei is :/ on thing is sure ... it's not Rie ... I would have recognised Rie ) .... ow, is it Miichan's sister? edit: for sure it isn't they are really strict about privacy, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of her brother and sister

From her instagram:
    Unknown-19.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1