1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

NST Smile Stadium 20180630
    Hinatan and Miha chan giving a brief introduction to Team G's new stage.

My observation is, NGT48 has made its appearance on already airing Niigata TV and Radio programmes as though it was very natural - just slid into place. From the start of the group's life, people of Niigata have been seen the group grow as though it was their own (as most people said like their own daughters) on TV and Radio. The members participate like any local celebrity in the programmes.

Like @Cisalpine88 said, the group is LOCAL to the core. I have no issues with it and I see it as a great reason why this group has got to where it is now because of it. When the group's main purpose of existence is defined clearly from the start - the group's direction and end goal (as Key Performance Index) is not to become famous and go to Tokyo. NGT48 is managed by AKS but the group has shown itself to be unlike other sister groups.

I don't see NGT48 failing because it is stuck locally. It's main purpose was to work with local businesses (who may already have a national presence) and organisations to bring national awareness to them and the prefecture. It has basically met and exceeded the initial vision and purpose that AKB48G sold to the governor of Niigata at its inception.

The group getting the national lime light in 2017 and 2018 is all the hard work of fans the members have gotten. This is a BONUS which I think the NGT48 members and management (and even the prefecture) did not see coming so soon. The group might not have grown in numbers like how the other sister groups have, but this has built and solidified a core of 1st Generation members who are dedicated to the future of prefecture and to the group growing along with the prefecture.

The members have been indirectly drummed into them to put their own success secondary to the group's, but this does not mean they are not ambitious wanting to be successful when the group is successful. The group's dedication is why the local government is willing to work with it in setting up a comprehensive plan for the migration of new 2nd gens into the prefecture. It can stay local because of its initial charter or go national when it wants to, because 'we are a full fledged group like AKB48' and can well represent AKB48G (NGT48 went to the BNK48 Theatre on 26th April, when the theatre was presented to the Press. Could well have been on an unofficial capacity, but to the BNK48 members, it is an honour to have a full fledged AKB48G group from Japan make a personal visit. This was brought up during the NGT48 X BNK48 MC at TIF2018 in Bangkok). This is where the part of being managed by AKS helps.

J Fans go a bit narky when the members are out of the prefecture for too long or doing more events outside the prefecture than within - sort of like....so you are now famous and have forgotten the people who supported you when you were starting (roots).

I am just glad that NGT48 is still Niigata focus while being aware that it has the ability with the help of fans, to bring AKB48 back to its golden years. As a fan of the members, I will support them where I can, where it affects them passively as in the group's success or actively as in the SSK and RH.

Edit :

--more like a brain dump, so it might not flow as well as it should--

Can someone put everyone in their correct teams? Team NIII and G profiles are on the official webpage.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think all the SG should aim to have the kind of relationship NGT has with Niigata.

Sure, it was great when SKE and NMB were selling 500k copies per single and whatnot, but I think it's better to have official institutions wanting to help establish a group like they've done with NGT.

STU seemed to be trying to do something like that... and I have no idea where they are in that sense. :XD:

lmao

3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well..if you see my Attachment - It Looks Like an ATTACK to me - What part of "Our Only HOPE is that she stops selling Handshakes & sees how Irrelevant she is in the Grand Scheme of things".

#1 Who is "OUR" - the #1 RANK on AKB's Election on Showroom DISAGREES - Are All those people on Showroom just plants, trolls, & fake fans??
    #2 Our only "HOPE" is that she stops selling Handshakes... He is openly pining for for FAILURE.
    #3 - The whole Irrelevant in the grand Scheme?? - sounds pretty pompos & elitist - Like TRINU knows whats best for NGT48 - Not Japan, Not Showroom, Not the fans who paid money for Votes that got her Rank #37 (out of 100!!!) ALL that Money for someone so Irrelevant?? The Bunshun thing happened and NOTHING has changed in "Rika-Hime Land". Better luck time Haters.

I welcome his opinion - I just happen to think it was rather mean spirited - how is that an attack. People say lots of things about me on here ALL the Time. Does it make them true? Me citing "possible" reasons for her behavior are simply that. Bullying, Abuse, maybe she's an ALIEN, maybe it's OCD?, Maybe she's a troll? Maybe Aki-P said "Hey, could you be a Villain & stir the pot- it's OK. We need viral attention- I'll make sure you still get jobs" - It's all SPECULATION.

I'm gonna drop this now & give Trinu the WIN...because I already know whose side you're on. I got it.

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nakai's handshake sales have been tanking for a while already, no need for anyone to wish it since it's already been happening.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm not taking sides. Not against you or Rika. She's actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I wish I didn't find her entertaining but I really do.

But "you're a bad man" is a very direct attack on another forum member.
    He said something unkind, but it wasn't tirade worthy.
    So I'm asking you, and everyone else reading, to not argue about other forum members, including yourselves.
    Unless they're/you're an idol in a group connected to NGT48, that's not what the board is for. (inb4 anyone's "bitch please, I am the idol" comments)

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As a fellow mod, I agree with kanjo. The mods are getting really tired of reading reports of people attacking other forum members. And if you want to post about yourself, you have Facebook for that.

This forum is for the discussion of our favorite (and most disliked) idols. Keep your posts on that topic. Opinions are fine, just state them in a way that is respectful of those that disagree with you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I just checked and

indeed! :^^;:

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Just watched the RH2018 Blu-ray discs, especially disc 4 (25 -> 1) with the commentary audio. They had all 4 NGT48 members as commentators. What I found surprising is that they WERE knowledgeable about other groups' songs and were able to comment about the song and sometimes give the history of the song/center. The girls sounded as though 1st and foremost, themselves fans of AKB48G. Maybe also because they were all 4 from the same group, the commentary gaps were filled in by other who might have a bit more knowledge about the song. Tit bits of information about the costumes, choreography and the members.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/special/51374/

A write up on NGT48's up coming appearance in Rockin Japan and the buzz it created.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The "Bad Man" comment was more 'Tongue & Cheek'...like "How Dare you!" I actually wanted to post this little boy in this gif scolding Trinu - lol.
    https://imgur.com/a/nAhIzGk

By your logic I could accurately interpret EVERY Negative or critique about MY posts, Idols, & Writing style as a "Direct Attack". But I let it go...because I'm Awesome....and I'm the Hero Stage48 deserves...to some people...which is open to debate...but not today...Stay Salty my Friends!

Lets Hug it Out Trinu :blush:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Thanks MIZ...

But actually, Stage48 “deserves” a can of gasoline and some matches (Enter catchphrase here). :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Striped out some comment(not deleted). Just to point out that yours can state your opinion respectfully without the derailing part.

Wold be glad if yours tone it down it on your own next post onward. Much appreciated.

• Old Old x 1
  12. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Massive props to you for keeping this thread alive in the right way (*wink wink*) with all this info dude. Only got the non-commentary version of RH2018, which members are commentators?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ogiyuka
    Hinatan
    Okappa
    Mihachan

Disc 2 75-51 had disinterested members that went off talking about a boat while a 'team surprise' song was performed. My bias here.

Seems these commentaries were done after the Guam trip as there were references to it in the commentaries.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Piyochan?? That's awesome. Gotta love how All NGT members get their moments to shine. ♡ as if they predicted her rise in SSK lol.

15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Rika was on disc 3 50-26... She had to explain most of the NGT48 team dynamics when NGT48 *songs* were performed but she is also a fan of other groups' songs.

errata edit

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Interesting. Would've loved commentary from the know-it-alls, Mofu and Ainya though :')

17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

Koko dake vol 32

• Like Like x 2
  18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. zon2008

zon2008 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Is there anyone admin here ?
    Could you rearrange members with right teams now please?
    I don't want to see Ayutarou, Mihachan, Nanako, Kadochan, Ayanyan, Reinya, Ainya, Maumau be in trainee sub-category anymore :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm necroposting here but I'll explain quickly.
    It's a really simple reason. We like the person herself, not what we could "get" from her. We think she's pretty rad so we follow her and support any endeavor she follows because we like to see her succeed :) Nothing else to it. I for one see part of my own struggles reflected in hers, so I can relate to her and strive to be as persevering as her. I'm sure many people feel the same about their oshi. They as a person is just appealing to their fanbase and these fans don't care about ranks or sales or even their scandals as long as they emotionally connect to their narrative.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 4