1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 7th [Ambivalent] (2018/08/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Genzai

Genzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I imagine having the next gen (let's name them Katakana for now) would be a pool of talent wherein both Kanji and Hiragana can pull up for Senbatsu.

Those who were pulled out from Senbatsu form Kanji and Hiragana will then work with the Katakana. Next Senbatsu announcement will follow the same procedure of "substituting" members.

I hope there's a fixed number of next gen as well, and only add new gen in relation to graduated members.

It's just an idea though. Having fixed Senbatsu until someone graduates from the groups is still the best way to do it.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

2. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The fixed senbatsu that Kanji has appeals to the Morning Musume fan in me... even if you are a back row girl, you are still part of the group and don't get dropped for someone else.

Not sure how viable that is going to be long term (heck kanji could get a 2nd gen soon depending on the auditions) but I've always liked that about them and I hope it continues

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol at this

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  4. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I think this single will be mixed senbatsu.
    Based on 7th single teaser picture
    And will be double center (techi and mirei? Maybe?)
    Well this will drop kanji unpopular member, but if someone on kanji can't perform then they can change member to non senbatsu.
    The group is named keyakizaka. And in my opinion this will be best choice. For me this is like sakamichiakb, joining some member.
    Maybe they can change members for senbatsu in upcoming single (like kanji changing front line).
    I don't know just wait whatever will going on this single.:^^;:

5. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    or separate Hiragana Keya from Kanji Keya and form new independent Sakamichi sister group?

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

imagine if they end up mixing the two 'separate' group :whistle:

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I never liked this hypotesis either. To me Kaji and Hiragana are the two half of the same coin. Different and similar. Yin and the yang.
    Call me snob but I quite like tha fact they are different from every other group.
    The fact they are walking in the same direction respecting and pushing each other is also something I love very much.

If they want a new indipendent Sakamichi group they can make one anew.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think keeping the 2 groups separately but under a single umbrella is good. Honestly I thought Kanji and Hiragana are the same concept before I actually search it up. As previously said, casual fans may get confused lol. I remembered I was confused myself too. I am not really those edgy music lover, so Kanji doesn’t really appeal to me, music wise (sorry Neru). Thought Hiragana was the same until I found out more about them and really like them now.

Btw we already have a 3rd Sakamichi group lol.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I had talks with people that still consider Hiragana part of AKB, and I doubt dividing them from Kanji would change something.[hehe]
    Casual fans will either stay casual or get more into it.

I'm not keeping up with the 3rd Sakamichi group though, how is it going?

10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Hiragana's concept is essentially a more conservative version of Kanji. They have the same lyrics focused choreography but focus on traditionally idol concepts like romance and Tokyo Dome. In the long term, they have a good chance of exceeding Kanji. Keyakizaka is better off making two bets: one on Kanji's concept to capture non-idol/anti-idol fans and one on Hiragana to capture existing idol fans an maybe edgier Nogizaka fans. And so they should keep them mostly if not completely separate.

Hiragana members have little to gain from mixed senbatsu. Just as most members of Kanji gain little from being in senbatsu now. So, I hope the 7th is a double A-side or Gana will get a single debut later on. But I never want them to mix.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If you followed Hiragana & Kanji the last weeks you can make a good prediction of the next single, I think.
    Hiragana: Newcomer of the Year, invitation to "LIVE MONSTER LIVE" (Artists who made their breakthrough), BuzzRythem, Budokan, great sales for their debut album, Hiragana Oshi, KeyaBingo, starting to appear on/in magazins, BUT no M-Station, no Music Day and it seems they will not appear in KEYAKI the tour book
    Kanji: Until Music Day just the usual stuff nothing that really stands out, except maybe the photo books. Music Day and Techi return --> Techi Hype on SNS

Lets make a prediction for the 7th Single:
    Center - Techi
    A-Side - Kanji
    Main B-Side - Kanji
    Type A B-Side - Techi new Solo-Song

Hiragana: 2 songs, one with MV and no appearance on the covers

12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

^ Basically my thoughts. But the extent to which they pushed Hiragana this year was unexpected. So, I wouldn't rule out double A-side or mix or even all Keyakizaka single. Also, Playboy is continuing coverage of Hiragana into August so I suspect they have more to do this year.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  13. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I am also not keeping up with the 3rd Sakamichi group. All I know is that Sayuri Matsumura (Nogi) is like some kind of MC for their show lol.

Sounds like a win-win situation. Idol fans like myself will be attracted to Hiragana, and non-idol fans who simply cannot stand idol music, will like Kanji. Watching Hiragana's concert today, the members reminded me of Nogi's 3rd gen. In both cases, Aki-p wins lol.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to add a bit of mystery, there's a discussion in Japanese about the fact that Seed & Flower (the Keyakizaka management company, part of Sony) was left off the credits for the last GanaOshi show (I just checked, and it was). Some people think it was just a mistake. Others think it presages Hiragana getting a new management company separate from Kanji. The way the credits are done visually, I have trouble thinking it's a mistake. But the switch seems unlikely, on the face of it. (source)

However, this next intake of members could be a huge one. A news story says there are already a hundred thousand candidates, which it says is the largest audition ever in Sakamichi. (source) If the talent is at as high a level as the Gana 2gens, they will be tempted to create even more groups.

As for melding groups on stage, I don't know. The current fraternal twins situation seems pretty good to me. But Neru performed with the Gana-chans at LIVE MONSTER LIVE. And Neru and Memi are appearing constantly in each others' blogs and messages these days. Neru posted a pic of Memi's Tanabata wish on a Nippon TV site connected with Neru's drama (she wants to be with Neru). You type in a wish and it is converted to a light-pattern rising to heaven, on your phone and/or at the NTV building.

• Informative Informative x 4
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont mind adding more groups...about time for Katakana Keyakizaka46 :awesome:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  16. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

This single is truly the turning point of kanji and Gana. I'm so excited of what's to come I hope the management consider their choices carefully

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A new mngmnt for Hiragana sounds interesting... at least righ now, when it's just hypothetical still. It could mean everything and its opposite, bring changes or not..... I'm curious to see what will happen though. Even if there's the high chance I'll just disagree with it once it happens lol

Can't wait for the part of audictions we will be allowed to see though. That's a lot of people.... 4th generation for Nogi? Is it already time?

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    100k was the goal of the audition. It's actually already over.

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Whatever's the choice from management, some people will be happy, others won't. You can't please everybody.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well there could only be a few possibilities for 7th single:

a) keep Techi at center spot and rotate few kanji from 3rd row to 1st row, 1st row to 2nd. [70%]
    b) they put someone else at center spot (Yuipon, Neru or Risa) and Techi moved to 2nd row. [14%]
    c) someone could Wcenter with Techi but not many members could pull this off. [8%]
    d) just for fun and do a triple center (Suzumoto, Techi and Yuipon) ~ formation : 3-6-9 [8%]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1