1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 7th [Ambivalent] (2018/08/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    although Techi center again is the most likely,
    my prediction is: Yuipon center flanked by Techi and Risa

2. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be surprise if management don't change anything much and go for a
    So I change my mind and I'll keep my expectation low. There's the possibility of them not doing anything regarding Kanji and Gana complicated situation. I don't want to be disappointed.

3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I still lean towards Hirate being center because of the timing of her return and her movie next month. But considering this single is likely the song for a Lawson CM I'm going to guess Neru. More unlikely but plausibly Imaizumi since there is a rumor she has a photobook coming up and has a good face/attitude for a convenience store CM.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup it's also my bet for Hirate to remain center, I see no reason to change it (or should I say, what's the point?) after the 6th single when Yuis can just sub during performances. Depending on what kind of song they'll do, since they have experimented with different members at center position, I think they'll do it all over again. Sugai, Akanen, Risa, Koike, so on . . . But just in case a miracle happen I agree it will be Neru. Damn I'll be ecstatic if any of the Yui will be center, but nah . . .
    As always, if they'll give Yuichans a song for this single, that's more than enough reason for me to be happy. If not :shocku:

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I kinda feel it's going to be 50% neru center and techi 50%. Deep of my heart i want yuipon to center this single cuz i think she has big potential. Neru can be center shes so popular recently. But after watch sakamichiakb first live, i feel she lacks of showing expressions, she looked so awkward and nervous. Well it's okay bc this is the first time she took the center position and perform live. If neru is the center of new keyaki, i just hope she improves and she proves that i'm wrong.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It'll be Techi at centre and the usual benchwarmers in the back row, why is there even a debate about it lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. glsone

glsone Member

Yeah, I dunno how people can still hold out hope. I've long since conceded that Techi will be the center for every single she's in the group for.

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    At this point, I don't want Hiragana to mix in into the senbatsu with kanji. Either a double a-side or future Hiragana singles.

But I agree with the point discussed whereby if you mention Keyakizaka46, the kanji will always comes up first in mind whereas the Ganas has to be labelled all the way as Hiragana Keyakizaka46 and the Kanjis can just be Keyakizaka46. It is branding and it shows the superiority of the Kanjis as the main group and the Ganas as the sub-group. Doesn't matter if top Ganas generate more results and get more jobs than low Kanjis, the Ganas are still the sub-group, the secondary group, their activities will be secondary in importance to the Kanjis. But if the Ganas are satisfied with their standing, they don't feel that it is unfair for them to keep doing what they are doing and never get to be a "main" member, sure, good for them. Oh and if their fans mostly don't have a problem with it too.

I just personally hope they can have more media exposure (Msta, mainstream music festivals), not just to idol-focused events (tour). Aside from albums, I hope they can release their own singles. I don't think it will be too confusing for the general public as long as Hiraganas publicity is pushed strongly. That way, they can almost be equal to the Kanjis.

For this single... Yeah it feels to me that Tecchi will be centering. But I would like to be surprised. Hoping for a song along the vibes of Futari Saison or Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai. It will be a nice change and lit up the intense atmosphere that has been floating over the Kanjis.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well we learned that 21 minus 1 equal to Zero from Budokan and i was hoping the management will pull the trigger to change the lineup.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    It's clear that there's plenty of members who are capable of being center but I agree that it will probably still be Techi for this single, especially with the timing of her comeback. The fixed senbatsu can't last forever though and it's going to have to change once the new members join.

I don't think that the "21-1=0" thing holds up with hindsight. The Hiragana show at Budokan was really good and Techi's absence from the 2nd Anniversary Live lead to some unique performances that probably won't happen again. I wouldn't consider that equal to zero at all no matter how shocking the decision was at the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    if anything, Techi's absence showed how much talent there is behind her waiting to be tapped and used if they ever do so.

but still, I imagine they will operate under the law that 'if it a'int broke, don't fix it'... they just got a million seller, would be shocked if they do anything different at this point.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Sam_E they cancelled the budokan concert due to Techi's health issue and that's the management decision. "21-1=0" is just a metaphor and feel free to disagree if you want.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

We know now though that's not the whole story. They could have worked extra hard and practiced new choreography while also producing the 6th single/MV. Management decided there was no need to work them that hard since Hiragana was fully prepared to take over. They also likely wanted to use it for Hiragana promotion later in the year.

Months later Kanji did what looks like an awesome concert without Hirate. The metaphor implies they were incapable of doing that when they clearly were.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Management made this drama very smart. I believe these are all according to their plans.

I just want management promote them equally. Not reduce the other group to hype other group.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Maybe I should clarify. I meant that besides reducing Kanji's workload they could also use it for Hiragana promotion. I did not mean to say that was management's main reason for doing it.

Edit:

Zumiko will not be participating in 7th single handshakes: https://fortunemusic.jp/keyakizaka46_201808/.

This is pretty heartbreaking since she loves them so much. I'm concerned about the last time she did them. There were reports of bullying organized by some people on Twitter. She seems to have the most aggressive antis online even more than Neru. Some Nogizaka members recently had to take time off recently for similar reasons so maybe Sakamichi fans are getting a bit out of control.

Hirate is not listed but strangely it does not say she is absent either.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope this is a joke lmao.
    Triple center is BS. In the end only one of them will be center.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I dont know who to apply for HS hmm..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yea those members not participating..and i really wanted to meet zuumiko :(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Like the 'quadruple' center bullshit in Sayonara Crawl when it's just a MayuParu double center? haha

---

Okay, the question is, are those members having a fully packed schedule so they can't do HS? Or are they going the Maiyan/Nanase route? Or are all of them sick?

I mean, how busy can they be? Even the busiest AKB members in 2011 attend all HS dates.