1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    So my life now is basically PD 48 on Fridays and re watching that episode every night until the next Friday.

The more I watch team snack boombayah the worse it gets. Black world looked like a debut performance while team snack looked like high school girls copying that performance (they did a good job on the dance but I suspect some technical help that black world didn't get).

If the produce series were an anime I think season 3 would be considered a non-canon fantasy episode. Rather than an opportunity for akb48 to debut in Korea but a chance for aks to absorb some disregarded Korean trainees into the ranks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    umm idk about you but the audience that were there said that Team 1’s performance was as tragic too but were heavily edited to make it look good like most of the performances. Erii, Minami and Nanami don’t even have a Korean fanbase at that time and the audience didn’t even know their backstory. Nanami did great if you actually paid attention to her vocals. Heck even Miu and Sae have high scores when they’re pretty much nugus. Or how Ahyoung (the rapper on HT2) got 160 over all the 48G girls when no one even knows her. A lot of the scores were reasonable, and we don’t really know the full story as to why they got their scores when we aren’t there personally and just watching through our screens.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

The group performances were all audio engineered to hell and back in post, the reason Nako got so many votes was she was one of the only voices to be clear and audible over the music while live. You can't judge singing off those videos at all because of the volume remixing and autotuning.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Probably. But I hope not.

While that does explain the vote differences, weren't most of the problems technical ones, rather than the girls actually singing poorly? But yeah, re: boombayah specifically I did read that none of them really did well on the singing, and people voted for Team 2 because the Korean team should have been better than a bunch of Japanese trainees, but they weren't.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Well, the single most obvious incident of auto tuning was during the younger girl in that group's "Badadadadada" type line (Kim Sohee). They even cut it out of the aired performance completely, you can only hear it in the fan cams. It sounds like a robot singing, so you know she messed up that line pretty badly.

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm not surprised if they edit the hell out of their voice tbh, I mean Mamma Mia team 1 sounds better than the original recording by KARA and they sang live while dancing? If they were, that's Beyonce level of performance lol, they should've just debuted all of them.

Although, they were sick to not edit that infamous "trainee who was supposed to debut with SNSD" from S1, truly a snake.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yup, if in doubt belt it out.

If you can remotely hold a note then sing loud, you'll make everyone else look like putzes.

I hope Erii does well but I think it would be better for her to finish maybe 15-20, that would be respectable and she could be happy with that. But finishing Top 12 would probably be disasterous for her, the backlash could destroy her. I like Erii a lot, she's super-cute and her klutziness and social awkwardness is charming but no matter how much she works hard I think her dancing will always be super-stiff no matter what she does.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

I'd like to believe that the voting was heavily influenced by expectations not met and expectations exceeded.

• Like Like x 3
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes i wish hitomi honda makes the top 12 ,she is so talented.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Added Jo Yuri and Lee Sian into my list of favs<3
    So far I have over 20 girls I want in the top 12:^^;:

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

What exactly are the reasons for the people who don't want Erii in the top 12?

Not trying to start a debate, I genuinely just interested in what they dislike about her

14. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Korean 1 Pick Poll results from 2 different websites (Theqoo and DCInside)

TheQoo (from July 8 2018)
    1. Miwayaki Sakura
    2. Takeuchi Miyu
    3. Jang Wonyoung
    4. Kwon Eunbi
    5. Ahn Yujin
    6. Jo Yuri
    7. Yabuki Nako
    8. Lee Gaeun
    9. Chiba Erii
    10. Honda Hitomi
    11. Goto Moe
    12. Kojima Mako

PD48 DCInside Gallery (from July 10 2018)
    1. Miwayaki Sakura
    2. Chiba Erii
    3. Murakawa Bibian
    4. Honda Hitomi
    5. Yabuki Nako
    6. Goto Moe
    7. Shitao Miu
    8. Jang Wonyoung
    9. Jo Yuri
    10. Kim Minju
    11 (Tie). Kang Hyewon
    11 (Tie). Takahashi Juri

source

• Like Like x 2
  15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    too young, too useless, won't be able to handle the pressure

commentators act as if they're out for her best interests, but you know it's all about her taking up a spot in the final group [hehe]

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I don't dislike Erii but I don't want her in the top 12. I don't think she will cope, with the kpop schedule, as well as still being an AKB48 member. I think she's young but I also think she is young for her age. I think the experience is good but ending up just missing the group would be better in the long run.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I highly doubt the Kpop schedule will kill her..... And does Erii even have a AKB48 schedule? I mean, she can juts skip the theater appearances just like all the other big shot members. I don't mind people not liking Erii, but it seems their excuses are just lazy and sad. As Bozer said in his post, people are pretending to want the best for her yet how can they know what is best? If Erii missed the group, then that would be it for her, had her chance and lost it. I just cant imagine AKB48 giving her any push, shes already been passed over and with new gens and drafts coming in, it definitely doesn't look optimistic.

If people commented on her lack of dance and vocal skills then I can understand their dislike, but "I don't think shes ready...." just simply doesn't justify not wanting someone to be part of a successful group.

Again, I'm not trying to change your mind or say that you are wrong (because technically your not, this is all just our own opinions at the end of the day) but I just wanted to give my thoughts on the matter, as well as understand others.
    =====================

Another funny thing to note is that if Erii does make it to the final 12 (and theres a high chance she might), then the same people who were supposedly 'looking out for her', will most likely be the same people who would be hating on her :rofl: (the hypocrisy)

.........but I could be wrong, so we will just have to wait and see.

================

Erii is the only name so far that ive seen people say 'I dont want her in the group', its like they will be fine with anyone else making it, just not her...... :hmm:

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I saw people comparing Erii to Sohye from s1. Sohye got hate because she had a good amount of screentime despite being bad at singing and dancing (she's from an acting agency), and then later when she ended up at #5 and debuted with ioi. Of course I wouldn't want Erii to get the same amount of hate, but as a Sakura and Jurina stan I've learned to just suck it up. Let the haters hate. It's a given that popular ppl get hate regardless of what they do.

But if Erii does end up in the top 12, I'll still be happy for her.

• Like Like x 3
  20. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei