1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 7th [Ambivalent] (2018/08/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Aoi and Kage are hiatus to focus on school. Mona is hiatus because she's sick or more like because of that scandal :( We don't know about Zuumin maybe because of health reasons? For Techi I think because she will be busy promoting her movie soon. Movie will be release on september 14. But she had missed a lot of past HS that it's now kinda strange to see her present lol

2. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Eh? What's zuumin's fault?

3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Mostly triggered by her Garasu center and a handful of rumors people spread about her. It's still just my own conjecture though.

When antis are committed enough the handshakes can be unbearable no matter how many fans show up. I'm concerned because some Nogi members recently took hiatus because of it. Techi likely skips them for the same reason. I know people think it was the smoke cylinder incident but I think it's her fear of internet bullying.

4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah...that too. But at least in dance formation those four "centers" got to dance up front.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I had no idea Zuumin had antis. She has always seemed so popular. And from the start, she was the top handshake performer. I saw a clip of one her earliest handshakes and she was classic, with a warm and interested expression, beaming smile, and tight grip not letting go until the last instant. I think @plus1plus1 is right (as is often so) that Techi hates handshake because of the antis who go just to insult and berate her. But Techi did say a few weeks ago, I think on that radio show with Aki-P, that she had told Konno-san she would "even do handshake."

I'm afraid that the Keyakizaka46 that has become so popular needs Techi. The other members are highly capable, but none of them can do Techi songs like Techi. Without her, Keyakizaka would have to do an image change, which is hard. There is about zero doubt in my mind that Techi will centre the 7th single. After that, as usual, the future is cloudy, lol. I was amazed to see her return with the same dour expressions she left with. Further adventures.

Like some Japanese commenters, however, I see a possibility that Techi's return drives Zumiko away, disappointed that her performances in Techi's absence didn't bring management to their senses and make her centre for the next single. Zumiko has really had a hard row to hoe.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol everyone has antis.. even I have antis in this forum

• Old Old x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Zuumin got really, really strong hate after her hiatus due to various different reasons like her ambition of becoming Center, how she "suddenly get well after getting front row" or even as little as her expression in Mou Mori (AKB Show) where people mocks her for "mimicking Hirate" or "trying too hard".

There are handshake reports from her anti ('proudly') showing how they "talked" to Zuumin (Like "With Techi gone now you get to be center huh" or "Hi this is my first time visiting your handshake, because Techi is not here")

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Its the tecchi fans afterall.. no wonder i hate tecchi and her fans so much..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Why hate Techi when it's her cultist fans's fault?

Also they doesn't necessarily come from "Techi's fans", one of the antis that went "viral" is a fan of Miho

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hating is tiring, dude. Just ignore members that you don't love, and support your beloved angel.;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is very common though.
    I'm always fighting their influence but it's really hard to like girls with heavy handed and very defensive fans.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it is actually more likely to be antis just using Techi's name.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is the best reply of the morning [hehe]
    hate away @k1s3k1 hate away, your time, your energy.
    Like @chrissirhc said though, make sure to hate the right people at least

@ukifune Personally I don't particularly want Techi do HS for the reason "fans" are just like that. What they don't love they destroy. There's no more neutral zone, and people who would ignore what they dislike now are just attacking. The fact people like those are permitted to have access to idols in the first place is part of the problem, but money come before girls, I guess.
    I disagree on your take about Zuumin though. Both for her absence (I think those are just supposition so far, right?) and her reaction to Techi absence/presence. I think Zuumin is way better than that. Way more mature and professionally ready.
    But I always considered her to be already "there" so I'm a bit biased perhaps.
    All of this while patiently waiting for this single....

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There is dumb people everywhere. how can you said something like "Hi this is my first time visiting your handshake, because Techi is not here" lol so stupid.

I though Zuumin was loved, I'm surprised to hear that. I think she's fragile and mentally a little depressed since her 1st hiatus. Hope she'll be well one day.

Techi is the devil :lol: even if she would probably be the one who would received the most hate during handshakes.
    Well its not like someone, one day, tried to kill her...oh wait.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    haters gonna be hate. you have a choice to hate her. i just pray you life filled with happiness

Maybe i'm different. im more hate the girl, if i dont like her then i dont like her, i dont care or not influenced by their fans' attitudes

For me it is so unfair to hate girls just bc of their fans.

(Mod edit: Merged double post. Did you forget you have edit button?)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I feel the problem is Kanji relationships appeared to cool off (I do not believe they actually have). They began with a focus on 21 bonds but lately blogging, tv interactions, two shots, flirting, etc. decreased. Fans responded by imagining factions, bullying, and rivalries.

Managing fan perceptions is something Kanji is still figuring out I think. Not to say they are not trying. Sugai, in particular, mentions bonding with members all the time. It's very hard to calm people now though with so many members missing. (They really need those couple episodes maybe lol).

Come to think of it, this is why members like Shida are so important...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i wonder if the girls have mental coaching along with vocal and dance training. As an idol, they have to deal with various kind of interaction with fans and staff.

They way yurina deal with center position is not obvious at all. It must be followed by training. If yurina get that, so should everyone else.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, that will be your homework to clean your fanbase community and people within it, I guess.
    ==========
    keya7-0.jpg
    The slot allocation for 7th single.
    - All kanji member participated (For a total of 17 members) has 24 slots.
    - So does all Hiragana 1st gen (10 members) got 24 slots.
    - Meanwhile, every Hiragana 2nd gen got 18 slots.
    The first round can be applied today until tomorrow 14:00 JST. The result will come in weekly starting next Thursday.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I'd like to see Yukkanen as the centers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not that I think they hate each other or anything like that, but wasn't the bonds shared by all 21 members thing imagined by fans? We know the group has always had cliques

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1