1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

TBH I'm not actually surprised. Seeing as most of 48 and 46 family are really into pda or skinship. I already watched the episode, this show is really not appropriate. The two host made fun of ookamikun show by adding some sex jokes. She seemed really uncomfortable during it.

And she really was excited and curious when she touched. (48 family taught her well...)

2. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

After watching Produce48, I started wondering what if Naanya didn't graduate. Would she participate in it and if she did, would she do well.

From my perspective, if mnet was not an (snake) evil edit. I think she'll sort of do well. In terms of visual, she'll appeal to them. Singing? She has good vocal, just not good use of technique. Now dancing is where she needs to work hard. And of course what some people are gonna say, weight. I'm sure they're gonna help her with her diet.

This is just my opinion. Although I wouldn't mind other opinions as well.

3. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Read the thread. ;) Learn of the time a sleazy wota brought one to her lane during a sign event.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I should add "now" at the end of my comment

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    • Like Like x 2
  8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Wow, I thought she was cute with bangs but she looks even better without bangs!

9. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  11. chiuchimu

^She is forever cute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So it's been forever since the last time I posted here LOL I think I stopped around the time Ookami-kun was still airing, I never had time to finish the show ;_; even though I was into it! but now I finally watched it all! Looks like it was a happy ending for Naanya, even though Taizou was eliminated but they met again, and in the end he wasn't the wolf, so what happened between them wasn't fake, that's nice! Naanya was super cute during the whole show, she's adorable as girlfriend tbh. She acts so cute with boys that she likes LOL it's adorable to see. You can tell she has no experience in love, she's so innocent and simple in her behavior, always smiling and happy, too cute! <3

So I catch up on some of her news and I see that she got a role in a drama, that's awesome! She also had more photoshoots and new roles in stage plays!

I'm glad that she's doing so well and she's been working so hard after graduation! Hopefully there's more work for her, like dramas, movies, photoshoots, photobook etc. I think her agency should try to push her a bit more and I feel like she could bring very good results and find success.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here's a compilation video of Naanya using the Tik Top app!
    it's super cute! the Neko one is funny LOL She's adorable <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  14. chiuchimu

^Minna Saiko Arigato. Kakakakawaiii!

I think she should do the Disneyland skit. She'd so cute doing that one.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some videos of Naanya from back in April!

Naanya eating ice cream:

Message for Tokyo Street Collection event:

These weren't posted back then so I'm posting them now. Naanya looks really cute! She has the same outfit on both videos so I guess these happened on the same day! if I remember well, she participated in the Tokyo Street Collection event back in early May. I found some photos from this taiwanese article, there's also an interview as well but I can't seem to copy/paste the text (it doesn't allow it) so I have no idea what it says LOL The photos:

001.png 002.png 003.png

Pretty <3

16. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Shunkan Bunshun is in Naanya's life again.

They said they have photos that show the love of Owada Nana and Takahashi Kaito (King & Prince's member).

A while ago, there were rumors that Naanya was with Nagase Ren (another King & Prince's member). So right now Johnny wotas are criticizing her on her Instagram T_T

More information: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/15210848/

17. GCRScreen

GCRScreen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Both agencies have denied their dating but we'll see if Bunshun have anything else to show.

18. chiuchimu

She's not AKB48 anymore so she can be in a love triangle like any normal person. Her love life has no commitment to her fans anymore. I'm not saying its true, I'm just saying it doesn't matter anymore.

19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Well, for us it doesn't matter anymore but the guy is a Johnny so it's a problem. I read some comments on Naanya's Instagram and those are painful. Right now King Prince is in a splendid moment and if that goes to ruin they will blame Naanya for sure.

I hope she can deal with it. T_T

But yes, like @GCRScreen said, we have to wait and see if Bunshun has something strong jajaj

20. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I read some of the comments on twitter, there are some solid evidences found.

Other than hate comments, there are some Johnny wotas that are positives and asked them to stop the hate

Apparently he got caught entering her house with his own key after his concert and the reason that tgey know that it was her house was that she came home after

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018