1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    My feeling is that NGT can and should operate independently or as autonomously as possible from the happenings in the rest of AKB.

They and the management need not allow the SSK to determine their senbatsu, and then cause some of the fans to be not that excited and somewhat disappointed.

Besides, I think the reward for ranking in SSK is to appear in the AKB 53rd single.

However I do agree that it's not as if Ogino Yuka had been like the center for the Nth number of time, so it's probably abit of an overreaction on my part.

But I am curious what story line they would be having this time for the A side song. Actually, it can just be a storyline-less song.
    My excitement has dwindled :(

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Who is yuurin?

Not taking SSK ranking into consideration will make it like NMB fans not really caring about RH and SSK. And some NMB members are saying they won't be participating in next year's SSK because they rank so low.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Kado Yuria...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    If you have 1 more spot, kado or riko?

5. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I think NGT is unique and special enough that their songs and members will continue to rank high in RH and SSK even if SSK rankings do not determine the center and senbatsu members of their singles.

Actually, correct me if I am wrong, but I think that NMB's low SSK ranking is more a reflection of their management's gross mismanagement.

That said, I do have alot of faith in Imamura.

Sato Anju - She can sing.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    I really like Rittan but......(please oh good goddess Maho high in the heavens don't decapitate me in my sleep, don't let a possessed cinnamoroll doll take my soul, don't chase me with a knife...)..
    Yu.....Yuuu....Yu *cough cough* Yuurin.
    *hides*

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Riko got herself as Captain of NGT48 no Niigata Furendo. Kinda hard to ignore. TV ratings and all. They are aiming for at least one 8% viewership rating.

8. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oft topic, but NMB48 wotas don't think SSK is important to their group. They attend NMB48's single more often and spend more money on their single. While NGT48's fanbase spread their money to the mothergroup AKB48 and of course themselves.

Back to the topic. I like OgiYuka to be Center, but I hoped for a double Center with KatoMina.

Stillt the guy sounded like this gonna be a fun song.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Yuurin actually ranked last year though... :')

• Like Like x 1
  10. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    *trend would equal it

I hope this single features some fun reaction like they did in P48 with the mirrow[hehe]

11. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I like Kadochan, and I voted for her. I sorta have to agree with Riko for the spot. Riko's been a lot more visible than Kado this year.

12. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I know right lol just over a year ago hardly anyone even knew who she was and now they are like "so predictable" "meh" lmao like what? haha she's literally only been center once. Plus nobody knew for sure if they were going to base it off of SSK like they did last year, only now do we know, so it really wasn't even that predictable.

If anyone thinks Ogiyuka doesn't deserve it they can fight me lol

With that said hopefully Katomina Miharu or Gatanee gets it next single, I would love to see any of them center!!

But I'm really excited for this single, hope it lives up to the 2nd one!!

• Like Like x 8
  13. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I'll fight you lol.

All are equal (in deserving to be center)
    Some are more equal than others.

Ok, please don't come after me in my sleep. I meant this as a joke :p

14. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

A big congrats to Nishimura Nanako, first 16nin senbatsu!!. I've been liked her since she was a draft and it has been a pleasure to watch her grow!

Ogiyuka center, im not mad.

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really don't mind. We don't have ultra pushed members like WMatsui or SayaMilky so it's too soon to judge.
    Imagine Nogi in 1st-5th single or Keyaki in 1st to only God knows when. The center never change.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think people were just disappointed because they were always promoting NGT as a group with no fixed center (or at least consecutive centers) for new singles but then they aren't following through what they promised at first starting with this one. Just feeling a bit betrayed I suppose.

Actually we all should've known when the director specifically said he liked Sekai wa so much lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    They are following through. There is no fixed center. The member with the highest ranking NGT48 member in fan popularity gets it.

They never expected Ogiyuka to even to make it to SSK Senbatsu originally last year. All signs were Rika and Katomina.

NGT48 might give the center of the spring release to Miharu. But for the single right after SSK, it is only right that that center goes to Ogiyuka, in this instance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think when they said no fixed center, it means no absolute ace like Acchan to AKB, Jurina to SKE, Sayanee to NMB, and such. It doesn't particularly means a member can't center twice (be it consecutively or not).

19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ Yup... there is no absolute ACE in NGT48. There are so many of them in the group.

Other groups have been putting their aces as centers most of the time which makes it like

center = ace

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Or they can change Moeka to anyone else (Gatanee Miharu Minami or else) for NGT song in next AKB B-side, just to make it a bit fair.

I'm also kinda bored to see Moeka center tho lol

Edit : if there will be another AKB singles to include SG

• Agree Agree x 1