1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Choose the format for senbatsu of JKT48's Everyday Katyusha and UZA. Both song has some different senbatsu, but there are few members who hold double senbatsu.

1st format:
    2nd format:

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't fully understand the question. Is this about how it should appear on member pages?

If they're on both songs, then treat it like LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai and just link the single (so, 1st format). If they're only on one song, put the one song, with a link to the single after, same as in the B-sides (2nd format).

I assume the member list on the wiki isn't complete, otherwise if it is it looks like only Feni Fitriyanti is on both.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  4. Arigatou means Thank You

@wlerin
    Of course. I'm very sorry with my bad English as I'm still learning. :(

5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Just added Chikugo region on Sakai Moeka's hometown (according to the Japanese 48pedia, she mentioned it during a SHOWROOM broadcast on March 17, 2018). For those confused, the link is here.

Note: Chikugo region is the region the cities of Kurume and Yanagawa are in.

6. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Admins, please add SGO48 to the sidebar.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, now it's time for me to show what I've found about Revival Concert. A great Thanks to all who have helped me. I've done this mostly for myself but I share it with all who wants. And espessially for those who updates Wiki, now you will have some jobs. :D You all find my Word Document here: http://gotbild.se/filer/revival.docx

I'm a bit more elaborate than normal but that's my style. So for all songs you find time, kanji, romaji, Swedish translation and at last the members. Sometimes there is another time at the end and that is if they are talking before next song starts. Not every time. The time is Computer time, DVD players have some other time counting. If the title is in English I don't need translation. Regarding the first MC when they presents themselves I've noticed in which order they appear, in other MC:s in which order they are standing, from left to right. That's for me if I forget who is who. [hehe] In the bottom a list of participating members, sometimes with other information.

You are free to use all my data, I hope there will be no errors. But as you know, even the sun has got spots. I also post member lists I've skanned from the included booklet. I've replaced kanji with romaji and added some other text.

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg H1.jpg H2.jpg K2.jpg K3.jpg K4.jpg K5.jpg K6.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg SDN.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Hey shouldn’t “AKB Idolling!!” be under the main page for collaborations since they released their own single? (Chuu shiyouze!)

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Arigatou means Thank You

The new layout for JKT48 Trainees' Pajama Drive
    Is it more complicated or more shorter ?
    Screenshot_20180709-152924.png Screenshot_20180709-152946.png Screenshot_20180709-152959.png Screenshot_20180709-153020.png

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There are too many one-shot collabs, imho. Although if you want to make the page...

12. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Is unnecesary, the main page is only for the Groups, Produce48 is a exception.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    So, nobody have used my data for updating Revival Concert? Maybe too much job? :D No problem for me, I've done it mostly for myself.

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I apologise for not helping out whatsoever but kudos to you for pulling through with the project!! The only pages I've ever invested in didn't take more than a day to update, so I really commend your hard work on this.

15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Is any admin active here can help to update Ikoma's thread?

The details are in the spoiler:
    On Media Appearances section:
    Stage Plays:
    *Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Okochama Sensei wa Shugyo-chu!~ (魔法先生ネギま!~お子ちゃま先生は修行中!~) (2018)
    *And a correction: For "Mom's Mars Exploration", the actual title is actually "Moma's Mars Exploration" (モマの火星探検記) (I know it's just a simple typo, but it carries a totally different meaning)

Dramas:
    *Hoshikuzu Revengers (星屑リベンジャーズ) (2018)

Radio Show:
    *MBS The Hit Studio (2017-2018)

And if it's allowed to add member's regular variety shows that's unrelated to the groups:
    Variety Shows:
    * JUMP Undercover Mission Police (特捜警察ジャンポリス) (2014- )
    * Riku Kai Ku Konna Jikan ni Chikyu Seifuku Surunante (陸海空 地球征服するなんて) (2017- )
    * eGG (e-sports Good Game) (2018 - )

Her new profile picture after graduation (2018):
    DkFBOGoUYAERuTL.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wanted to ask, where are we getting the release dates for the singles on BNK48's profile? And I'm also wondering why "Kimi wa Melody" is put up as the next single?

I'm asking because I'm using Apple Music and I recently downloaded BNK's music;

Aitakatta on the wiki: 8th August 2017
    Aitakatta single on Apple Music: 6th July 2017
    Aitakatta EP on Apple Music 7th August 2017 (including Oogoe Diamond and 365nichi no Kamihikouki)

Koi Suru Fortune Cookie on the wiki: 20th December 2017
    KFC single on Apple Music: 28th September 2017
    KFC EP on Apple Music: 19th December 2017 (including BNK48 and Skirt, Hirari)

Shonichi on the wiki: 7th May 2018
    Shonichi single on Apple Music: 26th February
    Anata to Christmas Eve single on Apple Music: 26th Februrary
    Shonichi EP on Apple Music: 7th May 2018 (including Sakura no Hanabiratachi and Anata to Christmas Eve) the only date that matches

River on the wiki: not even mentioned
    River single on Apple Music: 21st May 2018

Kimi wa Melody on the wiki: announced but no date
    Kimi wa Melody on Apple Music: doesn't exist (but that's to be expected if it's not released yet)

I'm also wondering, since BNK officially releases the lead singles early on, should we use the release date of the lead single on the EP or should we stick to the release date of the EP and maybe include the fact that the single was released on [date] in the Trivia of the respective page? And again, I would love to know where the information is from that Kimi wa Melody is the next EP as it would make most sense if it's River. It also bothers me that there is no page for River yet but I'm not sure where to put it because if Kimi wa Melody is the next EP and River is included on that, I don't wanna mess with BNK's main page.

EDIT: Maybe just in BNK's case I was wondering if we should rename the header to "EPs" instead of Singles as they're seemingly making a differentiation

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I just say, if someone will use my file and update Revival Concert, download a fresh copy. I find small errors sometimes. Today I saw I've put Sato S(umire) in Candy. Should of course be Sato A(mina). Probably a FFE (fat finger error), S and A sits beside each other on the keyboard.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @husna212 I applied your changes except for the image; we only use the images provided by the official member pages, not social media or photobook photos as the image displayed at the top of a member's page. I definitely think it would be nice to have more recent photos of members, especially those that graduated years ago, but it's better to make a cut 'cause we would lose track eventually and then we'd have some members who never get updated and some who might get too many updates...

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    River is their 1st Album. It's already on the wiki. Kimi wa Melody is their 4th single.
    https://shopee.co.th/bnk48_officialshop

And if BNK48 is at all like their Japanese counterparts, digital release dates seem like the absolute last thing we should be looking at, except as additional trivia. (That said, the two official online shops for BNK48 physical goods are both extremely outdated/confusing, so maybe they do focus more on digital sales?)

20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    We usually insert recent pictures in the gallery. You can refer to some AKB graduates for that kind of update, such as Hirajima Natsumi (example on top of my mind).