1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio MNLaugh (2018/05/15 - )

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    MNLaugh! is a Web Show (That's On MNL48's Official Youtube) that airs every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. First Episode Aired on May 15, 2018.

2. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Guys/Gals you should watch MNLaugh today. It's kinda horror story or prank. Girls posting pics illuminated with flash light :^^;:

Predictions: #MNLBawalMatakot :^^;:

Edit: lol. It's still championship for Shark Attack. Sorry. :^^;:

Edit2: Team L 3-Peat Champion. They won Shark Attack today. I'll update this post to tally the championship won by each team.

Edit3: MNLaughFlipTheCup game again for this week. 7/31/2018 They said it's one of the requested games to be played again. The difference now is you can't move the bottled water.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  3. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Screw my edit/comment. They're moving the bottles for today :confused: Well maybe the bottle games is the most requested to play.

4. mugi.quickmelt

mugi.quickmelt Kenkyuusei

MNLaugh Championship Count:

Team MII- 2 (Charades, Jenga)
    Team NIV- 1 (Flip Cup 2)
    Team L- 3 (Boom Balloon 2, Flip Cup 1, Shark Attack)
    Team KKS- 0

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

5. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the count. No Ash on the team though this last Championship. No Ash = Lose then :(

Congrats to Team NIV for their first Championship!! :1st:

Edit: MNLaugh will have PickPackPoink 2 Ready for the memes again? even bashers/haters wants to collect the videos of our girls on this fiery game :^^;::lol:

tagging you mugi
    Who won PickPackPoink 1 btw?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  6. mugi.quickmelt

mugi.quickmelt Kenkyuusei

In the first PickPackPoink, it was an individual survival game against your team members so there's no grand champion.

In its second time, no finals match was held since its the day before their Fan Meet event. Team L and Team M2 are supposed to face in that last game.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk