1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can't wait to see Milky active again!! Does anyone know if there'll be a video release of these lives?

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    No one really knows much yet at this point! I bet there will be though for at least one of the lives lol.

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Hello I'm helping to share on behalf of Watanabe Miyuki's Birthday Committee 2018!

They are collecting messages to celebrate her birthday and her comeback in Japanese, English and Mandarin, so please feel free to do so!

The deadline is until 18th September 2018.

You can use the form here:
    https://ssl.form-mailer.jp/fms/0b02f020585498

For more details, read below!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Oh goody, giant images strike again and again, buddy. The messages are going to be passed on birthday event, I suppose?

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Yeah sorry it's fixed now I think XD

And I'm not too sure but probably at her lives yes! If not, they can probably just send it directly to Miyuki's fan mail address I guess haha.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Bad google, but you get the idea. Two appearances in Tokyo and Osaka on the 19th and 21st respectively, distributing copies of her book, "Two Years."

2119602_201809140363378001536928281c.jpg

Miyuki Watanabe of NMB 48 appeared in NicoNico Live broadcast " Milky FM (temporary) of Miyuki Watanabe " on 14th . Distribution of books that covers from the time after NMB graduation to the present after the end of the live " 1st LIVE TOUR 2018 ~ Milky Land ~ " to be held at Tokyo · ZeppTokyo on September 19th and Osaka · Namba Hatch on 21th Announced that. I will present a book that told of two years . " The title is "two years".

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2119602/

• Like Like x 3
  7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Milky is active again, I feel complete.

9. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What is milky's agency right now?

11. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

^ A subsidiary of Yoshimoto. In the articles is referred as "roundcell " but there's not much info about it or other idols working for that company. Maybe it's just...a new company they started for her [hehe]

Yt link this time :1st:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It seems like it’s a similar move to what Burning agency set up for Paruru as the only talent for their subsidiary Big Apple. That two year ban seems like a complete waste of time professionally imho. At least she had a good time with her personal life and seeing the world.

I compared Milky’s solo career to ex-MM Michishige Sayumi. Her theme for her last promotion was “Sayuminglandoll” while it seems Milky’s will be “Milkyland.” It’s an interesting choice and I look forward to see how her promotion takes course.

13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Btw just so people know, the new Milky songs are up on her official site now for the general public! It was only opened to her fanclub only initially.

https://milky.world/Page/music.aspx

I do like pretty much almost all the songs! I really appreciate the diverse sounds and genres she took on for this album. It all fits her well! I will reserve further comments on songs once I hear the full versions of them. However, even though Milky Land is the only song I've heard in full so far, I'm already really sure it's gonna be my favourite song of all the new songs!

It feels really Milky, and she sounds so heartfelt singing it. I have a soft spot for songs like that so XD

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    not milky coming for sayumi's gig in the tsunku produced songs, they're really good and her voice suits them

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Whoa, I didn't know this. It seems that they are really banking on Paruru to do that...and now Milky.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They also set up this sub-subsidiaries to avoid taxes...but lets look on the bright side, I'm ready for Milky content!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Honestly, I don't really care whether Milky is back with Yoshimoto or not.
    Just as long she is happy with what she is doing right now; all is good.

I don't think the 2 years were a complete waste anyway. She got to just really relax and do the things she wanted like travelling, watching tonnes of movies/musicals/plays, and spending time with her loved ones after those busy and hectic years of being an idol.

I'm sure she must have felt insecure at times, and it must have been a difficult situation. But during her time off, she had also been having a lot of vocal and dance training, and just growing and improving herself for this very comeback. She's gonna share more about these things in the book she's gonna give out for free to fans at the concert venue, so I'm sure we'll find out more about that soon.

Anyway, just in case people didn't know, Milky Land Osaka concert will be streamed live on Niconico from 7:00 PM JST on 21st September!
    So to whoever who will be free, don't forget to check it out on Friday night!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv314962534

• Like Like x 6
  19. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Milky comes back when Sayanee is graduating. Maybe er will have new collabs of them :drool:

20. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3