[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm not an expert for AKB48 dance moves but my impression with the first clip was Flying Get (and it became stronger when Quincy said 'get ready'... or maybe I'm just overthinking haha)

My guess for the other songs are
    - Shonichi
    - Hopeful refrain

2. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

You guys are good :) I'm glad for this songs. Love it :D

Edit: MNLaughFlipTheCup game again for this week. 7/31/2018 They said it's one of the requested games to be played again.

The difference is you can't move now the bottled water.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

This week's weekly is up!

https://www.back2gaming.com/blog/mnl48-weekly-8-2-2018/

I really should start re-thinking the way I write these blogs. With all the other MNL48 fan pages sprouting on FB, I really need to set myself apart.

I also wasn't able to mention that it seems the App's other features might activate within the month. I'm seriously hoping we can purchase digital copies of their songs. I don't mind buying physical copies because there's got to be photo-cards inside them (not to mention driving their profits up), but digital copies are easier to manage in my devices.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    physical copies' purpose is for handshake, photocards, etc. (at least for me), these are the main reason why should i buy MNL's cd ;);)

5. dunkindonato

With the SRPs of audio CDs these days, I think four CDs is easy for the average fan. Obviously, I'm still going to buy photo cards separately.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Damn BNK48 released new MV on their youtube channel.
    Tsugi no Season ฤดูใหม่ / BNK48
    What a great MV and adaptation. I'm pretty psyche now for our girls MNL48

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

High quality MV, i hope our version of TnS will also have the same concept. :) Cant wait.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nanayuki

nanayuki Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, new here. I just want to know if it's ok to post here a fanart of MNL girls..?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Only if the photos meet the size limits of the forum.

10. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    It's ok, just select the thumbnail selection for the big size photos :)

11. nanayuki

nanayuki Kenkyuusei

What's the size limit of the photo in this forum?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    750 x 750 (you can also thumbnail the photo)

"Thumbnail images or gifs larger than 750 (width) x 750 pixels (height) – Large images stretch the page unnecessarily. Please thumbnail them, especially if you have series of pictures such as those from scans. This is not a hard and fast rule, but if a staff member believes your images are too large we will ask you to resize them or remove the photo/post. Spoiler tags are not a valid workaround, as the images are still loaded regardless of whether users click the spoiler tags or not. "

From the rules thread, which you should read for the other rules that we follow.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/

• Like Like x 5
  13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Random post. I just noticed that Hashtags released 3 singles with different members each. Hmmmm... are they going with MNL48's promotional strategy? I am not worried but I hope MNL48 can pull their first album off just like them! >.<

14. dunkindonato

It might also mean the opposite, that MNL48 got the idea from them.

15. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Is this rumors true? found some on social sites. Take it as a grain of salt.

1. Theater Ticket Price on the 1k+php range
    2. MV/Single will be shown in Showtime for this week.

16. mistertaxi07

mistertaxi07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Source???

17. dunkindonato

Huh, the ticket seems to be too expensive if that's the case. I can afford it, but I can easily see other fans - many of whom are still in school - have problems affording one.

Hopefully we'll finally get an official announcement.

18. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Just some random comments on mnl48 girls fb page. Forgive me. We just better ignore those comments. While #2 I saw it on some mnl48 fanpages on twitter.

19. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is there any possibility that Kondo Koso Ecstasy will be released here in the Philippines? You know, since drugs, idk.

Edit: I really like that song alongside Suitei Marmalade. Two different concepts.

20. dunkindonato

I wouldn't say "ignore those comments" completely. But let's just put them in proper context: for now they are just rumors. We should bear in mind that some rumors that were leaked in the same way turned out to be true in the end. The only problem I have with the supposed ticket price is that it is higher than the general admission section of full concerts. Theater Stages are more than concerts, and we'll be paying for a lot more than just a full-set. However, it will be tough to go there regularly because of the price, and the group needs to perform regularly for the Theater to be profitable.

• Like Like x 1