1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    For real though, why is everyone now already discussing the next single when this one isn't even released yet...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Let me put in my 2 cents. Other than Ogiyuka, none of the girls I support were in the top 50%. Any of the top ranking girls who haven't centered a single would have been fine, as we were expecting NGT48 management to be different. But since we now see NGT48 management takes fans choices seriously, this is why I have been encouraging you guys here to vote with your wallets if you want your choice to be taken seriously by management.

As to why the next single is already in discussion - There is a flicker of hope for Miharu in the next single....

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    There is a flicker of hope for everyone... No one really knows. Let's just sit back and get our mindblown by however good this song is gonna be, and THEN start thinking about whatever the hell's up next. Seriously, it's like going to a restaurant, being at the appetizer and already discussing what the dessert is gonna be.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

How am I disrespecting them when I'm just said the sad truth? (Cause it is the sad truth) Why some folks here are suddenly thinking Miharu and Gatanee will be now be treated as Top 5 Members of NGT48 is beyond me (Cause they won't be). It's not disprecting them because the Top 5 Members of NGT48 have always be OgiYuka - Rika - Hinatan - Katomina - Moeka (Even though Imo, it should be really be after the 2018 SSK as the Current Top 10 Members of NGT48): OgiYuka - Hinatan - Katomina - Rika - Moeka - Miharu - Gatanee - Noepii - Naachan - Ayakani.

Why people thinking I am disrespecting them when I've been hoping for Gatanee to make the front row (like I've already mentioned). I'd love to see Gatanee as the #3 girl in this single (Tbh I feel they would be put Gatanee rather then Miharu imo). Honestly what would make this all good is if the Front Row featured OgiYuka, Hinatan, Miharu, Gatanee, and Katomina. I'd even be okay with Miharu and Gatanee in the front row (With Katomina in the 2nd Row). Do I think all of this will happpen, Hell no! Cause I don't trust Management at all (My confidence for Management is at an all time low). Wouldn't surprised me if Management just has OgiYuka - Hinatan - Rika front Row (cause management will still keep her there since they are letting her get away with her scandal.) With all three girls (Miharu, Gatanee, Katomina) getting screwed over.

So if you (anybody else) think I'm still disrespecting both Gatanee and Miharu, then that's just lol. Cause I like both Gatanee and Miharu and I'm hoping they do get rewarded in this single (along with Katomina). Do I think it will happen...NO! (Cause as I said, I don't trust Management at all).

Yeah, I mentioned Rika alot. Cause it continues to baffles how management keeps treating her (adding to her ego and arrgoance that she has) when it imo, somebody like Hinatan deserves to be the #2 girl in NGT48 and be a full time senbatsu along with OgiYuka (She has proven that for two straight years).

and glad to see somebody FINALLY here who is a Rika Oshi have some common sense when it comes to here as of late. Honestly would love to see her be the one taking a hiatus and having her get her sh*t together and not be this (excuse my language) arrogant bitch thing that she has been doing since last year.

Stage48 is just one fan comunity platform though. (The Japanese Katomina fandom + Katomina herself were okay with this). Tbh though, everybody here had already moved on from this (Not blaming you or anything) Just you ended up bringing this back up

I admit, I sometimes put my foot in my mouth, I can be a pain in the ass here, I am too honest (These are things I am trying to fix). But I will say, I'm not as bad as him though lol (He responds to putting egging him on real easily).

Now if we can just a Katomina Team NIII Center Song, Miharu Team G Center Song, and you know what: a Gatanee Solo Song for this single, We'd be all set.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    That sounds nice...OR OR OR. Gatanee/Ogi RAP. Like, one that doesn't take itself too serious. Them being complete idiots, kinda like uhm, that one Scandal (the J-rock girlband) subunit; Dobondobondo. It would be crazy. Then for Miharu, uhm, a solo song. A serious one that will take the listener with surprise when there's a bird chirping part during the bridge. Last but not least, Minamon having a NIII center rock ballad, inspired by the likes of back number (one of her favorite bands), however let it still incorporate the goofiness of Ato de and Gikochinai in some way. Now that's what i call songs with identity! Just give us LOTS of b-sides please god oh please. Hell, imagine NGT going all out, going all the way to Type-Z with every single member getting their b-side...

(edit: seems there are rumors, the pv is gonna be OVERSEAS?! Wonder where...)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Sooo, it turns out that the speculations about the recent drop in social media activity among the Senbatsu members (in her last SR broadcast, back in August 6th, Katomina even signed off by explicitly saying she'll be too busy to update her SNS accounts for the time being) were correct, and it was related to the 4th single after all. And then, what do we find out next...?
    I pilfered these screenshots from some Twitter account on my feed, so I have yet to track down the original source (nevertheless, it looks to be some Instagram stories posted by a foreign user). But anyway, all signs seem to indicate that NGT48 members are somewhere in Russia right now likely to shoot the new MV, and we can also get a glimpse of what apperars to be the new single's costumes along with it!

DkDHdgJU8AAbMOd.jpg orig.jpg DkDHdgHVAAAdQvi.jpg orig.jpg DkDHdgHU8AEKEN-.jpg orig.jpg
    DkDS8JhUcAATru3.jpg orig.jpg DkDS8JjU8AABVjs.jpg orig.jpg

I would have never thought I'd say it on a Japanese idol forum, but a little help from anyone who understands Cyrillic would be appreciated...

---

Edit: Matome update containing all the informations collected so far (which includes also the original video of the members getting off the bus).
    http://ngt48.xn--efvn9s.jp/archives/1072214660.html

The shooting location is also revealed to be Vladivostok.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNGisPghat/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNZ92UjeLo/

37862059_270428290436258_4810385383227392000_n.jpg 37795019_443591786144246_5533463094811951104_n.jpg 38520409_509355782836379_4331134622894129152_n.jpg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Only says about Famous Japanese group. And the location is Vladivostok.

edit: The exact loction is Ulitsa Admirala Fokina. You can either search it on Google or just use Google maps and use street view.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@43.1177197,131.8813017,113m/data=!3m1!1e3

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Go Nuggets! From Niigata to the whole World.

Niigata sister city : Vladivostok, Russia (1991)

9. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Well, now i get why Minamon said it's super “やばい!”

edit, so according to the pictures the line-up is...2 rows. EH?
    2nd row:
    Rittan, Renapon, Tsugumin, Ayutarou, Ayakani, Nanako, Okappa, Mahohon, Noepii
    1st row:
    Yukirin, Miharu, Hinatan, Ogi, Nakai, Gatanee, Minamon

I'm not complaining...

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Rusia??? I am already triggered.

Sorry, but how the hell can you know this? lol
    We can't see the whole group in none of the pictures.

11. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Oh, I missed that one.

Still, the first group picture seems more like them standing to get instructions more than actually filming anything.
    They always stand like that in music shows.

The second one... I'd say it's the intro or something. Two rows is just too wide lol

Nakai at 3rd though... :fp:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    I know... deep inside there's a lot of swearing going on inside my head, but i'm not gonna let her ruin my happiness about Minamon still being frontrow too. (even if she's all the way in the corner...)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Vladivostok the most important city of Far East Russia.

Very close to Japan.

15. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    WHOA THERE! Don't speak like that of the one and only Ojisan! Amazing voice and a KAMI level at handshake events! Wait for it, Ojisan's gonna hit that kami 7 next year <3

18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    A collection of videos taken from Instagram, originally shot by locals who were present there at the time (some, it turns out, are also from ephemeral Instagram stories which means they aren't normally visible unless you first subscribe to the user's respective accounts). I'm thankful that some fan on Twitter went through the trouble of finding them all and reuploaded them in one place.
    Here you can see a bit of the scenes from the MV (looks like it's Ogiyuka sitting on top of the huge stack of loudspeakers), members trying out the dance moves, and so on. The "placeholder version" of the single (the one usually sung by an external singer, which members use as a reference during dance practice and MV shootings before the final version gets finished) can be heard playing in the background for the whole duration of them.
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1027134054343180288/pu/vid/640x1136/b7_ltHB2WaiOH7UB.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1027134152347271169/pu/vid/640x1136/sBwMuPLllixwoYHG.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1027184993653600256/pu/vid/640x640/FwvKiF5DmumkotYs.mp4
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rn80r

37871291_424040898118027_3934149197997015040_n.jpg
    One more clear view of the loudspeaker scene, also found while wandering through Instagram stories.

And I don't want to upload any photos of private people here on a public forum, especially without their consent, but also check this account for some cute two-shots that this girl has taken with the members, among other things... (*´-`)
    Also, I love how she soon added a line in her Instagram profile to proudly tell that she has appeared in the video clip of the Japanese group NGT48 (if Google Translate serves me well)...
    Thinking about it, that could also give a hint about what the finished MV will be like, too.

Mirrors, just in case the uploader(s) might decide to take down the videos at some point:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rn5ui
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rn5yi
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rn7ko

P.S.: Whoops... looks like Floris posted one of the links already just before I could finish writing this post. Oh well... ┐(´ー`)┌

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

If that is the formation, then I am not surprised. Why I have ZERO Confidence in management (and this pisses me off even more when it looks like Yukirin is ACTUALLY IN THE 2ND FREAKING ROW!) It's a Joke that somebody who WASN'T even in the TOP 5 in SSK for NGT48 is in the Front Row (Top 3 as well) while somebody who was ACTUALLY IN THE TOP 5 IN SSK FOR NGT48 gets put in the 2nd row when she ACTUALLY RANKED HIGHER THEN HER THEN GIRL WHO IS ACTUALLY IN THE FRONT ROW!

Maybe Management should have taken a page from Sakamichi Management and put Rika's ass in back row like they did Sayuri for Inochi wa Utsukushii (She was put in the back row in the corner) What's funny is that they once did (Sasshi in Gingham Check as one as she was barely shown). The fact that 48G Managment just turns a blind eye to this is a joke (I'm sure could Rika murder somebody in cold blood, and they would do nothing about it).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1