1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well at least the graduation seal is broken. It makes it easier for the next one...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Sad to see Imaizumi go, but if that's what it takes for her to care more for her health then of course I'm happy about it. Even if she works as a soloist she'll likely have more of a chance to arrange her work around what she can handle. My only hope for her is that she'll be successful on her own and become a household name.

3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i get it. i think the same too. i think health issues is not the main factor. i bet she also feel so depressed/dissapointed bc cannot reach center position? she really wants that. maybe if management gave 0 position to her for this 7th single, she would stay a little bit longer.

but well who am i? who knows what happened in behind the scene. i hope her solo career succeed.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I think the worst part about Imaizumi's departure is that we still don't have a live DVD/Bluray with all 21 original members in it...
    I am sad to see her go, but i have no doubt that she will have a bright future, because there is no way sony will let her go/disappear.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I thought everyone know that Zumiko always want to be solo artist, not idol. She is #1 in my raiting "who will sotsugyo first?"
    Keyakizaka is just her 1st (or 2nd) step to her dream! Good luck for her. Otsukare sama~

6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    was she in last years keyaki republic or on hiatus at the time? because there is a DVD/Bluray coming out for that sometime

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She was already in hiatus when Keyaki Republic happened, sadly. (tho Yone wasnt present during that too)

8. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ugh, dont remind me.

I still dont get why she's in there when she never really participated in any part of the keyakizaka career. All she did was give keya a bad rep but sony dropped her ass in a flash so i never considered her a member :awesome:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Harada Mayu appeared on at least two KeyaKake shows. And she was good on them. What I don't like being reminded of is how the group lost a potentially important member. Not that there was any way they could keep her, after what happened. So I have a different attitude toward her than most people. But it will still look weird to see her name next to Zumiko's. Not equivalent.

EDIT: I just came across a Japanese thread talking about nicknames, and how hard it is for new fans to know who's being talked about. It reminded me to default to more recognizable names, at least for a while. And the more recent Japanese nicknames are really telegraphic. Here's a list someone provided:

Zu → Imaizumi
    Mu → Uemura
    Da → Oda
    Mii → Mii-chan, from (Koike) Minami
    Pon → Yuipon, from (Kobayashi) Yui
    Fu → Saitou Fuyuka
    Shii → Satou Shiori
    Mon → Suzumoto
    Techi → Hirate-chan (written in Japanese Hirate-chiyan)
    Nen → Moriya Akane
    Pe → the name of Watanabe Rika's cat

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Mah.. I still think Mods jinxed it [hehe] (kidding... sort of)

But yeah, it will be sad see Zuumin down there. Hopefully her outside career will break soon enough and we'll be just talking about her the same amount, just in the graduated subforum.

Nicknames are a weird thing, I often see fans discussing about whom is using the right name and how it should be translated and since when it was used.. and so on lol I find it quite funny
    at the same time I see other fans developing their own nicknames and that is that.
    For some reason I never call Shida "Mona" nor I had ever called her "Manaka" those nick never stuck on me, but I see many fans calling Techi in other ways too, though I remember just Teko, right now.

Calling the girls with just a syllable felt a bit... weird thoguh

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I didn't realize this was still online: the original Keyakizaka46 Debut Countdown Live from March 2016. If you haven't seen it -- or even if you have -- do yourself a favour and watch. It's the group's first real big live, from just before Silent Majority was actually released. This and the SaiMajo MV are probably the things that made me a fan (along with the Keyakitte, Kakenai? episodes I watched after seeing them). The first part, showing them backstage is not to be missed: so nervous but so prepared; Techi/Neru, Zuumin attempting to kiss Techi's cheek and getting pushed away with a smile; Habu pounding Ozeki's back to get her to settle down; Nijika's wail that she should have called her mother. And that's before they go on stage....

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Do you guys know why japan countdown don't make keyaki MV documentary anymore?

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 4
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hoped against hope that no one would bring up that here, at least.
    No such luck.

Anyway, does someone knows something about the new kids coming? I saw some tweets around. Is there some development from auditions?

16. glsone

glsone Member

Third auditions started two days ago with the final cut being on the 19th.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you.
    It would be great if they show it (or parts of it...) last auditons for both Sakamichi groups were public.
    I'm sure between here and 19th I'm gonna ask again though lol

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Is it going to be a draft or not? Didn't the first article that came out say that it was going to be a draft with Kanji, Hiragana, and Nogi each choosing?

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i hope this joint audition will star struck me

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu