1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I really doubt that she has some bad disease or something like that, don't know where such dramatic rumors came from, also graduation seems really unlikely.
    ^ I definitely agree with this. She would definitely not just suddenly graduate by her own free will.

For "new" Jurina fans/followers, I think years back she used to have hiatuses every now and then, her health was often quite poor due overworking herself. I don't think this yet counts as that long break for her, timing is of course really bad.
    This time she was also affected by the extreme negativity of the antis/haters, how strong you ever might be it's still quite upsetting and scarring to get all those hate speech, agreeing with @Jurinachuu on this.

This and the "Jurina" -chant of the fans really touched me. Let's all wait for her return :)!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think PD48 had to do something with it. The show made all the participants work an insane schedule with little sleep. She had less than a week or so to get into the right frame of mind for SSK and it seemed like it just didn’t work out for her. I know there were like 40 other 48g idols in Produce, but Jurina (and Sakura) had the most amount of scrutiny. Coupled that with her trying to reach her Mt. Everest, it just lead to an emotional and physical disaster for her. It’s such a pity though because she really looked happy in PD48, but it just wasn’t worth it at all.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I wouldn’t say it wasn’t worth it at all. She gained a LOT of new fans and support from that show, like really... A LOT and she only appeared for 5 episodes with barely no screentime. It also helped lessen the hate too. We got to see more soccer-mom J xD I know a lot of her new fans from PD48 contributed to SSK votes even though they only knew her for a few weeks. Besides, J wouldn’t be happy if she didn’t take the huge opportunity to promote SKE internationally.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    correct me if i'm wrong (my Japanese isn't good at all) , but it's written that Matsui Jurina is on hiatus so they won't put her in the list until she comes back, they will update it when she comes back from hiatus

• Like Like x 2
  6. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    yeah, she may be included in resales.
    lets hope for it.

To add more clarification, King Records did not put her in the schedule due to the uncertainty of when she will be back. In the case where she is ready to come back before the last round of resales, she will be includes in those rounds.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  7. Jumarit

Jumarit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    May I ask when are the resales? So that we know that at least until xx date she’s definitely not coming back yet

8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    last wave resales should be after delivery pretty sure.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jumarit

Jumarit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So September it is (?)
    At this point I only pray for her to comeback for 10th anniversary

10. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

guys. she's not resting. she's sedated and lying in a psychiatric ward somewhere.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

• Dislike x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. Exsequor

Exsequor Kenkyuusei

Damn son, so edgy.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

How did u know..?

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @Jurinachuu please dont be triggered.. i'm sure there will be people will come & spread hate, trolling whatever it call.. Just to heat up the situation.. Be cool & just ignore the post.. We just keep on praying for J health & safety.. That is much better thing to do rather than join the scene that the poster would like to see.. Stay positive.. Cheers.. ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ah..you are right. I'm sorry about that. :oops: I usually think many times before posting..and don't get triggered so much I would post. It's just that I have read only this thread, because everywhere else it's all crazy and I can't handle it even though I'm trying to stay positive and just wait patiently :oops: I don't really have places or other fans who I could open up to about what's going on in my head... So now this just happened.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That certainly looks like a new picture. She even looks like she gained weight (in a good way) and has a bit of a tan?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

18. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

19. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The photo's from this Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmPofu6nleD/
    An employee from that shaved ice bar took a two-shot with Jurina and thanked her for complimenting their purple yam shaved ice. He also congratulated her for #1 in SSK, but that doesn't mean she went to Okinawa just recently - it could be a photo from last year.

People are wondering in the comments and on this site (http://www.akb48rompen.com/archives/53966516.html) whether it's a photo from this year or last year. Apparently there's no consensus yet and no official news have been released about Jurina today so take it as a rumour for now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1