1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    sayanee gradution concert will be October 27 and if i read it correctly her gradution con is a outdoor concert. feel to correct me if i'm wrong about the place

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Wonder if it's going to be like the last two years?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Guess we'll not have her as a center for the 54th single... maybe Yukirin will announce grad too by that time?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm sorry, but I can't help but be bitter about Sayanee announcing graduation. I was a fan of AKB first, but I've been a big fan of NMB since their beginning. I might arguably be more of an NMB oshi now than an AKB stan. Sayanee was my first NMB oshimen. I really felt she was the ideal center: beautiful, talented, and well spoken. I loved her rivalry with Milky (a good idol group should have a top 2 like Aachan/Yuko). I felt she had the potential to one day win SSK, but she never had any of those aspirations for herself I suppose. She stopped participating in SSK right around the time she would have had the best chance at winning. And while, yes, she gave the other popular NMB girls a shot at senbatsu (which I am grateful for as an Akarin oshi), still, I wanted to see her compete against Jurina and Sakura this year as NMB's representative ace.

Her graduation announcement speech felt regretful to me. I didn't get the sense that it was something she wanted to do, but instead, something she felt she ought to do. She did mention that she felt her presence was holding the other girls back from being able to shine and that's probably true. How could it not be when she is just such an overwhelming ace? I knew graduation was coming for her, but I'm not happy about the timing. I feel she chose a very tumultuous time to make her exit. I would have liked for her to wait until Jurina's situation was resolved and the 48 group was peaceful again.

I'm very glad to hear that she will continue in the industry as a singer. I never had a doubt that she would, but I really hope Yoshimoto doesn't force her to sit out for 2 years. I'm not too worried about NMB's future. I think that, with Sayanee gone, the other girls will rise to the occasion to fill that void. And I think fans are ready for a change. I'm eager to see some of my faves get more time in the spotlight and I hope the group as a whole will do better in next year's SSK than they did this year or in previous years.

Best of luck to Sayanee. I would have loved to see her become the 48 group's center and will always feel that potential has been wasted, but I will continue to support her and hope her graduation will breathe new life into NMB. I'm going to cry like a fool at her graduation concert.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm bitter with sayanee gradcon venue
    With someone with sayanee level , I hope for something like kyocera dome

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Agreed.
    This was basically their only chance to have an NMB-only concert there. Now it'll never happen.
    The park is nice and all, but it's just disappointing that they're not going all out for her.

I just hope the weather is nice. :fp:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Management should give her a great send-off graduation con. She gave so much dedication and impacts for nmb.

9. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

usually how is the weather in Osaka at the end of October? i mean it's autumn so the risk of raining is high.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its usually ok but I remember an event in the World Expo park in October last year where there was a typhoon so I'm getting flashbacks of that.
    World Expo park is a big venue too (estimates put it at 35k-50k capacity) but I understand the disappointment at not getting Kyocera Dome.

Also, I'm going to say this again. SAYAKA WON'T BE CHANGING AGENCIES THERE WON'T BE A 2 YEAR WAIT

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Will there be a graduation message project to Yamamoto Sayaka?

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    im not ready for her to graduate. i expected her to graduate this year. I did. but I'm still not ready. she's not just NMB but she's also AKB to me. I didn't care when mayuyu/nyan nyan/takamina left and I don't think I would care much either when my oshimen leaves (sasshi) but for whatever reason, i'm taking this really hard than I anticipated.

i'm not ready for teacher teacher to be her last AKB single. I'm not ready for yokobomono to be her last NMB album. I'm not ready that she's never centered an AKB single.

They better release NMB greatest hits album or single collection NOW!

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well that's something at least:approve:

15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

So I found out why Sayaka's graduation is being held at Expo '70 Commemorative Park. The Osaka Prefectural Government has designated a consortium of companies represented by, you guessed it, Yoshimoto Kogyo to manage and operate the park for the next 10 years starting on October 1st. The government's designation is part of a wider plan to enhance and improve Osaka's appeal to the world, and the consortium (so it's not just Yoshimoto, but they are like the captain of the team) aims to increase the number of visitors to the park by around 30% (800,000 people per year). Looks like Sayaka's grad concert will be the first of many Yoshimoto-run events in the park for the next 10 years lol.
    https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO25062390V21C17A2LKA000/

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Wow, that's an interesting piece of fact. Is Yoshimoto based out of the Osaka-Kansai area?

17. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yes, in fact their head office and headquarters is just 20 meters from the NMB theater.

18. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    May I ask how many of you are interested in attending her final concert/ graduation concert with NMB?
    But I guess the chance of doing so is pretty small.

edit: forgot the graduation concert

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    how many people can fit?

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^That's what i've been wondering too.. Since it's in a national park (?) i don't know how we can know until they just tell us the capacity closer to the ticket release?

^
    ^I'm interested in going, especially since the 27th October is the day before my birthday lol, but i don't know if i can get time off uni and work to fly over for it.