1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I red that the cession of Kovacic from Real to Chelsea might have helped in that. It's funny, both teams had already a good goalkeeper but signed another...

2. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    At one point in time, Everton was basically Manchester Utd's B Team.
    Now they're Barcelona's B Team with Gomes, Mina, and Digne [hehe]

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Lol wut Atleti fans are planning to throw toy rats to Courtois when he and his new team Madrid are playing in Metropolitano.

4. karles48

Yes, we're extremely surprised...and grateful... ;) However, I always had the theory that a player signed by teams like Barça or Madrid is seldom a bad player, so even if they weren't titular players here, they could still be good recruits for Everton...

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  6. karles48

Who knows? However, I don't think so. Inter can't pay his release clause...and I don't think Florentino's pride would bear to lose another important player (and this time it's one of the best players of the World Cup)

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if Modric insist to leave , i think its possible.

we could afford his salaries , but nobody cant pay his release clause smh. also if the rumor about our club promise him to give long term contract at CSL after his period with inter , i think he would consider join us.

however i'm agree. this transfer was too good to be true , unless we give icardi to perez i dont think any possibility for modric joining us. but as we know perez was very good at business , i think if he sold modric its a good business since modric already 32 years old. he's gonna got almost 200m for selling 2 30++ years old player. but as hazard still likely not joining madrid , i'm kinda feel that modric wouldnt leave. this rumor probably only to make madrid raise his salary imo.

despite modric rumor, i'll probably very satisfied with inter transfer this summer. Nainggolan , Politano , Asamoah , De Vrij , Lautaro was very good signing.

possibility starting11 also combining player with peak ages (29>) or and not in raw (<25) territory.

GK : Handanovic (29>)
    DF : Vrsaljko(26);Miranda(29>);Skrniar(23);Asamoah(29)
    MF : Brozovic(27);Vecino(27);Perisic(29);Politano(26);Nainggolan(30)
    CF : Icardi(25)
    also still had : Lautaro whos had great preaseason and Stefan de Vrij in the bench. probably this is the best Inter squad after treble era :cry2:. if someway board can sign modric and swap candreva with keita balde. i believe we stood a chance to go into champions league knockout stage from pot 4 :banana:

the problem was , we cant bought any player anymore after FFP crisis which caused from moratti's era , this is also the main reason i doubt florentino would let us paid modric in the next years / 2 years.

very excited season so far for Inter fans , but if we failed again this year i believe we need to sell almost all our rated B+ > player next season :fp:

Erick Thohir... i'm very grateful for his ability to modernized Inter management after moratti's era, but i'm curious why he's still be the president despite being only the minority holders of Inter :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Modric is more important in madrid winning UCL than Cristiano Ronaldo.

When Madrid lose any match last few season, most of them were Modric didn't play.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for double posting but Honda just becomes coach of Cambodia though he's still playing as a player for Melbourne Victory in Australian league. He'll coach from distant by video chatting & he isn't paid as he's likely the major fundraiser. Cambodia is where he has investment and he owns a club there. Beside Cambodia, he also invests in USA, Austria, & Uganda. KSKGroup, a company he has shares is now owner of Tokyo Verdy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  10. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Spurs didn't buy any player on this transfer window, and now Son go to Jakarta for Asian Games..nice job Pochettino

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2008/2009 Messi played in Olympics and Pep's decision to let him join was questioned because of poor start and Barca had to play at UCL qualifier, Messi ended taking Argentina winning the gold medal & back to Barca, ended the season winning treble.

Well, Son isn't in Messi's level but it's true that South Korea is very serious for Asian Games. Former La Masia player Lee Seung Woo is also in squad, Lee was also in World Cup squad.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  13. karles48

I'm afraid this time I have to agree with Doflamingo. It's the kind of things you must do with megastars like Messi or Ronaldo. You let him go, he's happy, and everything goes better (or you don't let him go and you're into trouble from the beginning). But when the player isn't a Top one it might not be the best decision...

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    First impression of Madrid with no Zidane & CR anymore and Costa was superb tonight.

15. karles48

Florentino desperately looking for a goal scorer in three, two, one...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    He wants Hazard but it's too late for this summer because transfer window has ended in Premier League. Madrid can actually sign Hazard this summer but Chelsea wouldn't let him go this summer because they can't sign anyone to replace him as this summer transfer window has been closed in England.

Meanwhile, Barca can still sign Pogba but seems Barca better not because Barca already has a lot of midfielders. Barca signed Vidal, Barca also new comers such as Arthur, Alena, & Puig.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    おめでとう Japan won u20 Women World Cup

• Like Like x 1
  18. karles48

And Spain lost...two good things for the price of one... :lol: