1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 4th [Kimi wa Melody -เธอคือ...เมโลดี้-] (2018/09/28)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Red13th, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    We didn't know that yet or we'll never know. lol, Maybe It's like how they choose Aitakatta senbatsu, by judging them by potential in singing and dancing skill since they have final test like 1 gen diid + how they popular among the fans.

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It'll be interesting to find out

3. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

The info that I gather from various place said they choose from 3 things in the scoring system

1.Style of the song and members.
    Like if it a cute style song, the member with the cute attribute will get a free bonus point.
    If it a strong style, the member with strong attribute will get the bonus point. Or sometimes, if IRL life story is fitting in the song, they get a bonus point too.
    Some say they even minus the point with unfitting style member too. The most controversy case is Kaimook and her case of not be select as sembatsu.
    While some member said she got a high point in performance score.

2. Performance
    Some say they got the test and scoring in performance. Both in the training class (Dance, singing, acting, etc)
    and in the public event(that why Mind was once angry at her fan due to joking about her mistake in the event)
    and sometimes trainers even attend the theatre by surprise, to scoring the performance too.
    (eyewitness said they sneak in the middle of the show and sit in the back while holding a clipboard)

And seem like in the River album sembatsu selection. They add the internal audition into the mix too.

3.Popularity
    Popularity is a factor in choosing sembatsu too. they said they use 3 things that are
    3-1. SNS score
    Like the FB like, engagement, IG follower, Voov view count and gift

3-2. Handshake Event Ticket
    Ticket and the headcounts are the subjects here. Most tickets of the event mean a guarantee sembatsu spot

3-3. The secret factor
    The third one mostly the black box due somehow Cherprang and Music both got in the 1st and 2nd spot, even while her
    SNS score is lower than Pun in overall. So some suspect that they use the mercs price in the market to be a score too.
    Due to the ranking of picking members to the event or to be BA is the same as the price of the mercs at that point of time.

And some eyewitness said while they selling the mercs in the market. Some of the official staffs will patrol the market
    and randomly ask for the price of some member mercs, But not buying anything. So maybe they asking for something.

-------------------------------

But well. Those are mostly the rumour, a guess or sometimes, just the wild imagination of the fans(and Merchants in some case)
    The real process is never been told and even members still didn't know too. So it no way of knowing for sure at all.

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Kimi wa Melody is not a cutesy song though. The original MV might look cute but the song does not give off such vibe and instead it feels more melancholy. IMO.

So I don't understand if Cherprang was said to not fit being KwM center just because she is not the cutesy type.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I mean, the MV for AKB was very regal and mature. I think Cherprang could fit that image as well.
    Personally, for me, I would like in Senbatsu (In no particular Order): Cherprang, Music, Jennis, Kaimook, Satchan, Izuriina, Miori, Tarwaan and Noey.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  6. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    upload_2018-8-3_18-11-47.png

[TRANSLATION] Announcement regarding to Tsugi no Season PV release

Due to the technical problems, the PV cannot be released after Digital Live Studio ended as mentioned

The PV will be up on BNK48 Youtube channel on 8PM (Thailand local time)

We are sorry for the inconvenience

So it should be around 2 hours...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Yo guys it's up!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. KNS48

KNS48 Kenkyuusei

1 hour and already over 200k views, amazing!

10. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That was adorable! :cute:

But, still no info on KwM Senbatsu? :-(

11. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I love the MV, at least (most of)everyone got air time and close up shot. But I'm kind of not sure why they need to use the same concept like original since I love thats version so much.

Wee, Ratah & Kheng is cute. <3 still sad that Phukkhom didn't made it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm sure that they're going to annouced KwM senbatsu at Shonichi's Handshake event in next two week.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    congratss on the MV - i like it and it feels homey.. looking forward to KWM

13. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Broken link

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just announced senbatsu at Shonichi handshake event today.

เธอคือ...เมโลดี้ (Kimi wa Melody)
    Center Noey
    Senbatsu Music, Cherprang, Pun, Jennis, Tarwaan, Kaew, Namneaung, Mobile, Satchan, Kaimook, Phukkom, Jane, Faii, Aom, Minmin, Jaa, Pupe, Cale & Mind

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Kate, Namsai, Jib, Nink, Piam, and Maysa are now the only 1st generation to not be in a single A-side while Maysa is still the only one to never be in a single at all. It’s kind of tragic as someone who likes her but...

16. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD

if the video does not show watch the video here

Announcement video

My poor Korn got kicked out ;_;

17. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    no miori What a shame

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Orn, It's not unexpected center at all. lol

First, I'm very glad that Pupe still made to senbatsu again and this times I have Phukkom too!. that's plus.

Mind deserve her spot since her popular much more than some of senbatsu member for 2 single already.

and Even I like young members but in term of popular wise Namsai and maybe Maysa should be in this senbatsu instead of Satchan and Jaa.

Maysa's Problem is her leak photo of her and her bf so she's got ton of antis, and another reason is I don't think she's know any choreograph beside Oogoe Diamond, Since she's study hard and barely has times for group.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  19. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

kinda wanted them to keep it to 16 members but definitely gotta give management props for including non-tsugi no season 2nd gen

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Kinda surprised they didnt include 2nd gen top members but then again they are treating Tsugi no season like an A-side with all the promotions