Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Is it okay if I add each Produce48 contestants (only the 48 girls of course) final ranking in the trivia section on each of their pages? Or would it be removed?

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My bad, thanks for clarifying the River question.

Also, I think I figured out the BNK48 website. The CDs were only available to be physically purchased for a short while. Aitakatta could be bought between 7th and 19th July but the first day of delivery would be 8th of August (thus being considered the release date). KFC was available between 29th September and 6th November and was delivered for 20th December (release date being 20th December). Shonichi was available for purchase between 27th February and 3rd April, delivered for 7th May.

I presume the early dates that the streaming devices show me for the individual songs are legit, as they released the lead song for the single so people would buy the single physically and then when the single was delivered, the 'EP' was released online as well. The dates I'm shown on my streaming devices are usually a day ahead, which could be because of my time difference to Thailand. So when the song Aitakatta was released, people could also pre-order the physical copy, and when the physical copy arrived including Oogoe Diamond and 365nichi, it was properly released on streaming devices/digital sales as well.

I could image Thais focus more on digital, especially since the physical release date window is so small, and Japan is one of the few remaining countries who still sell more physical than digital copies of their music.

With that being said, I will then leave the dates as they are shown on the wiki but maybe we could add that the lead singles are released early (as part of the trivia).

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB_ga_Ippai_~The_Best_Music_Video~

There's a mistake on the track listing for the 'AKB ga Ippai' MV collection. 'Kimi ni Tsuite' should be Track 11 on Disc 2 with 'Nakeru Basho' as Track 12. Then all the other tracks on Disc 3 need to be moved up one place, i.e. 'Chance no Junban' is Track 1 and 'Anata ga ite kureta kara' is Track 11.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    There's a little mistake in the member listing for Hiragana Keyaki's Happy Aura. It says Kageyama Yuuka is participating in the song when she's actually not.

upload_2018-8-16_18-51-3.png

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Should we make this table ? I have no enough some information for fill all of pages.
    The table can be derivated for revived song (especially for overseas which always covered their elders' songs). ;) Screenshot_20180818-211102.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Maybe, but "mass" songs should be labelled Group Songs, and User -> Member (also Member should be the first column). And instead of slot, unless there's a space issue, "Song Position". Thus:
    Member | Group Song Position | Unit Song Position

I know where to find most of this info for Japanese groups, though I'm not sure I want to lol. Especially since the unit positions are occasionally shuffled.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Another format ;) This can be used for revivalized stage. ;)

Update:
    * The another format will be applied if there is no secondary and etc unit in another part and multilevel unit (A2, A3, K2, SDN, etc). While it have a tabble column beside Primary Unit Post..
    * Beta version is started from J3rd Stage (B5).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

9. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I've been updating the AKB48 Team TP page as well as I can with the information we currently have. I've also moved the old TPE48 members who went to TP and updated/am updating the links to their new instagram accounts!
    As I've understood it Team TP has nothing to do with AKB48 China (Team SH/TP have their own websites not mentioning each other and are listed as separate on AKB's official site). But what international sister group are Team TP then? Since they debuted after MNL should they be listed as the 6th or 7th (since Team SH have techincally debuted their members)?

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    7th.

"AKB48 Team TP, which has been newly formed in Taiwan and officially joined as the 7th AKB48 oversea sister group after a termination of the contract with TPE48 and its managing company on July 30th, gave their debut performance at “Touch The Japan,” the biggest Japan expo ever held in Taiwan today! "

https://www.facebook.com/564843926980748/posts/1477757855689346/

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Hey there! I just wanna ask about the creation of an account. My friend has requested an account creation for months now and he still hasn't gotten any mail or confirmation that his request was approved

12. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Need to ask something, since IZONE is a collaboration between Mnet and AKB48, can I created Wiki page for Korean members?

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I personally support this. I'm willing to help as well.

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    There're now wiki pages of the Korean members

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, I saw after I replied to this thread :^^;: Their profiles are only basically a photo, their names and a little trivia so I hope they start activities soon so we can add a bit more information about them on the wiki.

18. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Someone else added the title already before I went to the page but didn't have the time, I guess, to create the page so I took that upon me and realised a lot of the songs are missing information, especially Lyricists and Composers. Thanks for bringing that to our attention, now I'll make sure to add those people as well :D

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

^Your level of awesomeness is out of this world :worthy: :1st:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2