1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Was she on the show then? Maybe it was because of that.
    Or maybe it was like "you have Korean fans now, if you learn Korean they'll support you more".
    Or maybe it's related to anther 48 project we shouldn't know about it.

And her cutting her mom off... dunno, does she usually stream with her mom around? Maybe she just didn't want her around lol

So... yeah, I don't believe this story.
    Sounds a bit like a fan is excited for the new JYP girl group and just wants one of the Produce girls to be there.
    Just like some LOONA fans want Yujin in the group now cause she was so great on the show and whatnot.

But we'll see, I guess.

So this Friday is Top 20 and next week the finale with the Top 12, right? I need to catch up. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Maybe they want to release them not from AKS or Yoshimoto but from their own agencies? Sun Music, Showtitle...
    ... Toyota...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I used to watch Erii's SRs about a year ago because for a while she started at 05.30 JST which is 21.30 UK time and it became 'compulsive' late-evening viewing for me! Her SRs were certainly different, generally she would spend most of the time silently reading messages while being occasionally distracted by events elsewhere at home. This one I've found is quite typical as far as I can remember:

if the video does not show watch the video here

At 04:28 and again at 08:09, 09:57 and 12:51 someone to her right catches her attention. Whenever that happened I always assumed it was her Mom but I don't ever remember clearly hearing other voices and indeed in this one you can only really hear Erii speaking.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^erii mama and little sister can almost always be heard during eriis at-home showroom. Mom can be heard running water and doing chores while little sister asks questions. I get the impression the living area is quite cozy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    what time mnet will aired their performance? i can't wait for this one!! let's all thanks to park haeyoon for wishing this one!!

6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow my 2 favorite songs aired in the same slot at 11.30.
    Loved Nako the most in to reach you and I can clearly heard people cheering for Miru in Rollin Rollin.

7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Showtitle is technically part of Yoshimoto tho :fear:

Anyway, move on

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    What do you guys think the top 12 will look like?

I think Sakura's 1st and Wonyoung is 2nd. Mirurun probably made it in, and I feel like Haeyoon has a chance too. Realistically, Minju, Doah, Sihyeon, Sae, Gyuri, Goeun, Yiren, Yunjin, Moe were eliminated (but I hope I'm wrong). Lee Sian is close to elimination based on last ranking, but I have a feeling she'll stay in.

9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I wouldn't count out half the girls on the realistically out list or consider girls not in that list to be locks. From the previous eliminations, some girls below the cut-off line manage to survive. Minju and Doah were number 20 and 22 and Minju was a top 6 ranker while Doah has the 20,000 bonus. The vote differences during week 9 might have been close and there could be more voters in week 10 to change the trend. People could also change who they're voting for. For example, if a Stone Music voter had Jo Yuri and Lee Sian as their 1-2 pick, that voter might give up on Lee Sian since her interim rank is low and decide to change the vote to Jo Yuri and Jang Gyuri instead. Same thing with Yuehua. The vote totals for number 26-30 are kinda low so some prior voters may have changed their vote to someone else. Or not.

I think Sakura and Miyu are in the top 4, Miru is in the top 12 with her 50,000 bonus and probably out are Sihyeon, Sian, Goeun and Yunjin. It's been very unpredictable so predictions involving other girls are going to be just guesses and personal predictions.

10. canaver

canaver Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    All this talk of paying fees to transfer 48G members to Korea makes it weirdly seem familiar to how professional sports (namely football/soccer) buy players from different countries.

Are we seeing a shift to a more globalized way of producing idols, where we would regularly see Korean agencies pay the 48G/Japanese agencies transfer fees for certain members? :confused:

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    meanwhile it seems Myao is searching for a korean agency

12. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    since Kim Myao is solid candidate to fill 12 debut spot, and AKB has a connection with Stone Music CJEnt, no need to confused

• Like Like x 2
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    as much i love myao..isnt she quite old to debut(redebut)?? unless somehow she manages to be big in kpop, i guess it is ok.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Sian probably out. I feel like Gyuri, Goeun, Haeyoon are most probably out even though I wouldn't really like that.

Chaewon, Yunjin probably out too but I really want them in.

I really really want Yuri, Sihyun to remain. COME ON!!!!

16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Erii has just liked this tweet from a random person, which roughly says: "LOL at Erii in JYP, that's impossible"
    スクリーンショット 0030-08-22 12.39.32.png

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Well we all know 'muri' is God Erii's magic word.

• Winner Winner x 4
  18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If Eri actually gets to be in that JYPgg with Ryujin I'm seriously going to laugh so hard because poor Eri lol

I really don't think sb like JYP would go as far as to scout her. Those trainees are seriously over-talented and really good at dancing. I really don't believe JYP getting a 48g trainee in replacement for Somi but oh well we'll see how it goes

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Chiyori's SR is just a complete sweep by the Koreans already. Also so organized with the same avatars and stuff.
    スクリーンショット 0030-08-22 13.59.43.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  20. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

I
    If eri was scouted , she wouldn't be in the same group as ryujin ,eri would go to a full Japanese group to debut in Japan after training in s.korea, ryujin is in the Korean group that will promote in s.korea

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3