1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Damn it. Let it be Sae for JYP if she can't make it to the final 12 group.

I really like To Reach You hearing the studio version. This all vocals team are great. Their performance had Angel Chaewon in the center, mind you she also the one singing in the chorus :inlove: I want all of them included in the final 12 but MSnake doesn't want Gyuri ( maybe they want her back to fromis9) because of that fine fine fine every episode. smh

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I changed my mind about Gyuri. I need her back with fromis9 ASAP, but I don't want her to be heartbroken about PD48. Make sense? Whatever reason pushed her to be part of it, I hope it was fullfilled and she can just rejoin her group and give her best there.
    MNET didn't deserved her a second time anyway :glare:

Erii (if it's truly Erii the scouted girl or if even exist this scouting in the first place) would end in the japanese group, after being trained.

I'm confused about last episode of the show.... it will be 4 hours long but only 2 will be aired?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm having mixed feelings with the scouting rumor.
    Can it be an open door to whatever nasty behavior in the future ? like "buying a girl" (gosh i hate these words) just to prevent another company to recruit her then letting her rotting on a bench (happened in football).
    I seriously hope not. They are idols not whatever supermarket product.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Akb48 trainee homma Mai giving Korean intro in her showroom. Scouted for jyp? Lol these rumors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Erii liked another 2 random tweets that were essentially saying the same as the one before haha (and I noticed there was already one even before that actually)
    https://twitter.com/erii_20031027/likes

Cuca has also been learning Korean lately...
    ... and we're back at the first 80 pages of this topic:awesome:

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    lol.. this rumor may have their own thread.
    y'all really supporting raw hoax from PD48 haters on behalf of Somi's leave JYP, poor Erii.

7. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

if there’s any eliminated 48g girl getting scouted by jyp then i think its aramaki misaki. this girl is a gem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Actually, reading the article properly, she is looking into a korean agency because HORIPRO doesn't have the ressources to support her korean activities IF she makes it in the final top 12.

So it has more to do with her activities during those 2.5 years than redebuting and such. And it makes a lot of sense

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The thing that doesn’t make sense is that this is the role of the company that manages the final group. She shouldn’t need a Korean agency until after the group disbands. If she doesn’t make the group, then it would be a necessity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I dont think it's that easy for the Produce groups actually. The idols arent 100% in the hands of the "proxy agency" (basically an agency that has ties with none of the members' real agency to ensure fairness) during the length of their contract. That's why during season 1, MBK, Jellyfish and Starship managed to pull out their girls of IOI for Whatta Man promos. Thats also why the income is divided 50% between the proxy agency and the different official agencies. So I'm guessing Horipro cannot even handle the basics for this 50% side that the idol agency is supposed to provide. Whatever it could be. Visas, housing, some solo appearances probably and so on...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Btw, all fanchant guides for today’s performances on M!Countdown are posted all over twitter. Unfortunately can’t post it here cause I’m on mobile...

12. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Here are the ones for I AM and Rollin' Rollin' that I've caught. The others I've seen weren't romanized.

13. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

is there any live stream for the M!Countdown performances? Or will it be uploaded to MNet's Youtube?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I think here https://www.mwave.me/en/mcountdown/onair. I don't bother since the time zones diferences. They post the clips on youtube as soon as the show ends anyway.

15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  16. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I tend to agree with @broz0rs but this makes also sense.... I can't help but wonder why all of this hasn't been taken in consideration when contracts have been made.
    I follow the show essentially for the girls, both japanese and korean, and so far they didn't disappoint me; but on the organization level of MNET and agancies there have been some choiches that look almost amateurish to me.
    True to be told we don't know exactly what went on behind the scene, but watching the structure of PD48 from outside it looks like it could have been generally managed better.
    Just my opinion.

Edit: It has started... and I have no idea whom I'm watching lol

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I AM really grew on me and those chants were good. The girls did great, but the very best for me is still Rumor: powerful like the first time. :worthy:
    Rollin rollin was a bit of disappointment. I found it less energetic than the performance on the episode had been, and the background lights didn't help at all. I'm pretty sure the rest of the world will love it though (lol) but I expected more.
    The other were nice enough, but still not my thing, no matter how much I like Yuri's voice or find Miu pretty.

I'm (unnecessarily) proud I recognized more or less all the ggroup on MCountdown [hehe] but bgroups look like time stopped in the 90s or so:blink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1