1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Thoughts after watching

Forget MNet, each of the teams should just debut as they are right now ahahaha :^O^:

Enjoyment re-rating:
    1. 1000%
    2. Rumour
    3. To reach you
    4. See You again
    5. I am
    6. Rollin Rollin

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Well, Miyu has more screentime on this special stage than on PD48 :1st:.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

I still like Rollin rolling the most. IMO all of them performed as well as if not better than the pd48 version.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Some of them look kinda sad.

6. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some of them are performing knowing they've been eliminated...T.T

7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh trust me, this is nice compared season 1. Those girls were literally Guinea pigs. Positive is that things were better for Wanna One and the experience they gained from Wanna One should make it better for the group to come.

But to answer your question they actually sign two contracts. The only contract they have signed so far is for the show (which binds the winning top 12 to a future upcoming contract). That second contract is probably not even finalized at the moment. Or if Myao has started looking for an agency, MNET might have started negotiating the final terms of the said contract with companies. This is why a couple of weeks ago, a rumor came out about the final group (I totally forgot the exact rumor) and no one really denied it nor confirmed it; the contract for the top 12 isnt set in stone yet.
    For the skeptics, this two contract thing, is the reason why the winner group of another reality show never debuted (but yg ent is a mess and I dont even know why anyone was surprised). That was not even a year ago.
    In Myao's case, from episode 1 to 9 she was never a favorite in this competition. Even with the latest elimination, who would've believed that she would end up in 1st position the following week? Sure she was always in top 30 but entering the top 12? That was a plot twist. Horipro and her probably never expected her to be part of the possible winners after so many weeks... That's why the move is being made now.

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Kind of surprised with this also. The alliance with the eliminated J-trainees' fans maybe?
    However, I'm happy for her. For 1 pick, I hope she and Miyu already secure enough fanbase dedicated only for them.
    On the other hand, I think it is normal for the mainstream choices in earlier episodes to take some hit. As significant part of their vote may not from first or second pick.

So, we shall see what happen tomorrow.

9. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

It makes me sad that some of them have been eliminated and that some Japanese members flew to Korea just for this, knowing they have been eliminated already

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    after this performance, i think i know why international fans asking why the f*** <I AM> & <1000%> was 6th and 5th place. I know Rollin' Rollin' can do better than this performance, i prefer the original than this because it's the "happy" vibe is missing. (probably because some of their friends were eliminated so...) To Reach you is so-so. The songs that still have the same feel are Rumor and See You Again.
    But with Rumor, i don't know, you can feel to saepii face and her eyes that she's sad, also Ahn Yujin for her solo shot at the ending of I AM, she looks like so uncomfortable or nervous. idk maybe she ranked down again or what

11. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

It could be that ahn yoo Jin read the hate comment and is affected plus her friends have been eliminated. Some performance were weak and I don't want to see Sae eliminated

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the explanation. This is quite interesting.
    The rumor you spoke of could be the one about the length of the contract and how much members can work with their respective original groups (was mostly about 48s girls though, but I can't remember right now any other rumor around that time)

13. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    That’s probably because they already know who the eliminated girls are. And let us remind ourselves that it’s the FIRST time for KTrainees performing for a music program (a famous one at that) and they’re still technically trainees with 0 experience. I could imagine their nervousness. The plain stage designs also didn’t help. I mean look at Wonyoung, poor girl looks like someone took her soul away, she’s definitely performing different than usual.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I had hopes for yumoto because EP 10 had performances and she is dance centric. Last episode she was visibly bored. But even in 10 her attention was deficit. This girl is obviously happier performing/ practicing dance than watching. And the shop items promotion during show breaks was just too much. We need megu back for 11 and 12. I miss my produce 48 watch buddy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I want Megu to fly to korea for the finale. Maybe with yuihan to represent 48g (not very likely tho).

For ep 11 I hope Yena Kirinchan and Heayoon can make it T.T Also Yujin back to top 12 and Sakura for Nekkoya center.

• Like Like x 4
  17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Everyone was so pretty in "See you again". Hyewon, Yiren, Sakura... also Miyu looked very cute today. If only they could have added Minju as 6th member, all my favorite visuals would have been in this group! :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    A lot of the girls look nervous rather than sad. Wonyoung literally looked like a fish out of water.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I took that in consideration... and it's also true for the other trainees as well. It would be a bit unfair remembering this only for some of them and not the others as well.
    I read often today how Yena was nervous and made few mistakes as well, so, I'm aware they're not machines. (I went through enough stage frights myself to be awed by these girls though) Yet someone could make it a bit better than others, even better than I expected. And I had to recognize it.
    But this is, like usual, just my opinion, of course.

• Like Like x 2
  20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wonder if Wonyoung was just really nervous. There's really no way she was eliminated, but she looked really down during the performance.