1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Her name wasnt even mentioned there lol
    Before you think that far abt her abandoned HKT, fyi she joined pd48 to up HKT so the possibility of her leaving HKT for other group is 0%

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ghachan

ghachan Kenkyuusei

yea I know it. I just wanna know the possibility and test the water
    and I think that was clickbait or an issue made up by JYP to get public attention since Produce48 gain so much popularity among Knetz

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

At around $9 per HS ticket, sakura already accounts for more than $150,000 for the 34 sold out slots of sentimental train -- and that's just one single and only counts HS ticket sales for her. Of course she might be absent for one or more dates and some people might opt to refund rather than exchange their tickets. But the point is she's way above the $260,000 mentioned or that she's even available. Her worth would be even harder to calculate if she makes it to the final PD48 group.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yeah this one kkura but overall its Kura of Sakura (people write the k in the 3 different ways possible). That's why I wrote it as just kura instead of going into the details of the language

• Old Old x 1
  5. bangbangtang

bangbangtang Kenkyuusei

??? thats why i type crazy. it would be crazy if a top handshake seller would leave her loyal japanese fans for small niche kpop market.

btw for rich idol like sakura she looks so humble (unflashy) (yeah its the requirement of 48g) very different to those flashy kpop idols who keeps showing off their luxurious car, buildings, branded bags. lol

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    who are the other girls in her team?

For scientific purposes that can potentially benefit the future of all mankind pls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Agreed. You weren't here yet when the Election was on, but it did get ugly in here. Won't be long before this thread get invaded by haters after the MV

Either way, she looks great in the MV. She's doing well on multiple fronts and we hope that continues!

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Its the usual stage48 there so nothing new and tbh i dont wanna comment there coz rn ppl are really sensitive about Sakura and made things as if Sakura herself decided to made those screentime
    I wonder if those trolls would come here tho

• Old Old x 1
  9. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Clearly it's just Sakura working hard and everyone else doing jack shit.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ghachan

ghachan Kenkyuusei

she who came from HKT48 got bullied since 2014 by some AKB48 fans locally and internationally when becomes the double center of Kiboutaki Refrain
    I feel bad for Sakura, and now she gets bashing again..oh please this is her last senbatsu, and the screentime wasn't her will

11. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I keep asking myself but I have absolutely no idea...
    Sakuchan doesn't have any bad traits: she's not mean, not greedy, not annoying, not lazy...She's a beautiful person inside out. Maybe this is why.... I don't know honestly, I've never hated on anyone so I wouldn't know.
    It pains me that Sakuchan is getting so much hate, but what pains me more is when people underestimate the sh*t she's been getting. Like 'she hasn't had it that rough compared to others' or 'but she's pushed so it's fine' or whatever.

I'm ready to receive anyone who comes here to hate on her :mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think you're only looking at the singles whereas "they" are also looking at other pushes like lead roles in dramas and other things. Saku does deliver but people here pretty much complain about every single member that is pushed unless it's their favorite.

For the Sentimental Train single though, it's an election single and the core complaint is that sakura is being featured over somebody that outranked her in the election. So marketability and the other things you mentioned are not expected to be applied here since this single is the election single which should generally follow the election results.

That said, many people here complain any time saku is featured as a center or lead of anything in AKB and the basic complaint is "why is it her again?" I don't think anybody complains if she's featured in HKT but HKT has a different way of doing things I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Can you name who these others are that are promoted much more?

I think for the ssk single, members have an ordinal rank and so if number 1 is out, number 2 is the highest and it doesn't matter what fits. It's more what you're relatively entitled to for ranking higher. Personally, I don't care too much about mvs (more interested in the performances) but I'm just explaining where some people are coming from, although many comments are excessive and sakura's just doing what management assigned her to do and I think she did a great job and was very appealing. Also, the issue is mostly in the story part of the mv as opposed to the song portion. Anyway, don't let the negative comments bother you too much, it's usually from the same people that do not like sakura regardless of what she does.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    just dont get bothered by them. its natural that people wont be happy if their oshi si not on the spotlight.

15. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura looks beyond gorgeous in ST, no wonder they give her so much screentime :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  16. bangbangtang

bangbangtang Kenkyuusei

lol try harder on hating dude.

btw i hope sakura got to act in movies if she get hollywood offer it would be great lol
    honestly those 48 dramas are shitty like whatthehell with cabakyusa? it looks like low budget drama i dont evwn want to watch it after 5min. would be great if she could act to normal drama as student or somethin else. she doesnt looks less prettier than those rookie actress who got agency back up.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  17. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Clearly you'll have to work harder than that...

• Old Old x 1
  18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

no... Not wanting to see her get fucked all over in Hollywood at this point and time.

Maybe have her face plastered on some mocap for games though... That's something I would love to see

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. KonigWolf17

KonigWolf17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can't imagine what it will looked like in games lol

Sent from my Flare_J2S using Tapatalk

20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the context of "hard work" is different or more appreciated for girls like sakura because she hardly has any time to do all the things that she has to do. Hard work is harder when there's a lot of work. Although many girls probably want her schedule if it means having a lot of job offers.

And a big pass on hollywood -- don't want to see saku being westernized in any way (even through a commercial lol ). On the other hand, sakura in games can hardly go wrong provided it's "wholesome" games.

I think deserving the pushes is different from saying others are getting more opportunities. Because there's no absolute center, folks here sort of expect the opportunities to rotate. And there were quite a number of deserving members that didn't get as many lead roles for one thing like the departed team b ace or that girl from nmb. And I think being center in singles and getting lead roles in dramas are on a different level than the pushes you're talking about that are given to ace candidates. Re yuiyui, she's just getting pushed at this level now and has 1 center and 1 lead drama role. I think it's quite appropriate for akb's de facto non-ssk number 1. For J, the general difference is how ske treats her vs. sakura's treatment in hkt. And J's been around a good number of years longer.

There's just not enough opportunities within akb (especially these days) and many deserving girls so in a way PD48 can be good provided it all goes well.

• Disagree Disagree x 1