1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

I mean ppl forget she is a child , a kid born in 2004, and they hate her for something she cant control, they also bash her just for the sake of bringing up their biases and there is a possibility she knows , she also seemed nervous maybe BC it was the first time performing on a real music program and she hasn't even been a trainee for that long (1 year and a few months? Same for yujin) , and some of her friends might have been eliminated, I think for her it's just accumulation of various things
    I don't think she has been eliminated because if she was, mnet wouldn't have changed the time slot bc it was confirmed after they recorded the elimination I think

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Urghh, leave my elongated child alone!:asdfgh:

Anyway, after this next episode the finale will be fast approaching. I seem to recall they'll be doing another "dorm-life and prep for group debut" reality show like the two previous winning groups. Which is really exciting because Standby I.O.I was a treasure trove of cute moments. Would I be wrong to assume there'll be a new general thread for the final group once the dust settles?

3. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Whoever trainees that on Big 12 I can accept it with no problem. I am just waiting them on Running Man, Knowing Brothers, and Inkigayo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the age exemption was thrown out the window when she became a candidate for number 1 --- the criticisms are much harsher at that level.
    Everyone loved nako and then she became a contender for number 1 and all of a sudden she's a midget and has an annoying nasal voice.

Episode 11 is close -- going to be exciting and sad as everyone is going to have someone they like eliminated. One thing I'm looking forward to is the Park Haeyeon reward that led to the Countdown performances.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  5. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Found this on reddit

https://i.imgur.com/1AgT5W5.png

Most Buzzworthy Non-Drama for the 2nd week of August

1. Miyawaki Sakura
    2. Shitao Miu
    3. Jang Wonyoung
    4. Shiroma Miru
    5. Yabuki Nako
    6. Honda Hitomi
    7. Kim Minju
    8. Miyazaki Miho
    9. Bada
    10. Jo Yuri

If this show isn't talked about, i don't know what is.

And for the exception of Yuri, I wouldn't be surprised if the girls mentioned end up in the final 12!

Considering Miyu isn't in this list, it's crazy to think that there are possibly 7 48 girls who could end up in the top 12 at this point. To think that many were expecting that Koreans would never vote for the girls and only 3 girls max would be able to make it in [hehe] but nothing is done until the finale is over... so we'll see

8. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Interesting to see how only I AM and 1000% had a close up of the center as the ending for their videos. :)

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Wonyoung has been growing on me these past couple of episodes. I could see her being the giant maknae (youngest) of the group and everyone spoiling her to death.

Plus she loves her Miru unnie :awesome:, I need to see their interactions, they’ve been in 3 straight teams from the very beginning!

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

• Old Old x 5
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Based on many predictions and rumor, it seems I'm going to lose many of my faves tonight. Yunjin, Gyuri, Goeun, Yuri, Doah and Yena might all be in danger. Surprisingly they are all korean trainees. I started this show only to watch Miru, but now I've grown to like many korean trainees so much.
    While I'm happy with Miru rising and her achievement is really exceeding all my expectations at the beginning, I feel conflicted if my enthusiasm for the show will certainly be dropping after this elimination :(

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Watched the Countdown perfs in higher res on a big screen and it was great. It's too bad the girls couldn't really enjoy the countdown perfs as it came right after elimination. I thought many of them looked their best though for these performances especially wang yiren who seemed to have softer features and was smiling a lot more. I thought she was the prettiest that day. Yiren, Sakura and Hyewon in the same group is a real killer -- sometimes I didn't care too much what they were actually doing, they were just really pretty to watch. If you include Minju it'll be visual overload lol. I thought Yuri, Goeun with darker hair, Haeyeon, Shitao Miu and Sihyun were also looking their best that day.

Question on the live voting for the final day -- so people not in the venue can also vote right? And how much did it cost to vote? In season 2, I noticed that the votes were almost double from the previous elimination (with the same 1-week period) so it must be from the live voting which is like an extra week of voting with the x7. But because there's not that many people in the actual venue, the votes must have come from people voting online. Is this correct?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The breakdown for the final group voting is 1 week period of online voting + paid text voting on the finale. Text voting is only limited to one text per number. The Finale will be broadcasted live and anyone with a Korean number could vote (doesn’t have to be in the venue) when they open text voting live during the finale. I believe 1 text cost only a few cents but is equivalent to 7 votes.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Hold on To Your Seats Folks, Reaction Queen Megu coming back to Showroom commentary today and will accompanied with last week duo of Nozawa Rena & Kitazawa Saki

https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1032863655891677184

And I love the idea bringing Megu & Yuihan for the finale commentary and maybe invited a special guest to join them like Ariyoshi Lisa/Takeda Kenta or (although impossible) Aki-P himslef

• Winner Winner x 6
  15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thank you! This info is very helpful! So the live voting is around equal to the 1 week of voting. So we're looking at around the same vote totals as what we'll see tomorrow (maybe a bit higher) since this next elimination is two weeks of voting instead of the 1 week in season 2. Ah so the votes really don't cost anything -- just the price of a text message.

Will they show any sort of voting update after the next elimination but prior to the finale?

16. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Sian lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

Speed dance challenge

Sian again :D

More at youtube

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yup, I remember they showed some of the member’s vote standing half way through the finale but that’s it.

===
    Anyways, MNET’s on crack again today and just uploaded 2x speed dance mission videos lmao
    For those who don’t know, it’s a famous game for Kpop idols where they dance to their song in 2x faster speed. It’s not just a sped up version of the original performances if that’s what you were thinking :fear:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Part 2:

• Like Like x 2
  19. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Haha, poor Sian...that was pretty sneaky of Eunbi.

Also, Nako and her faces. THIS GIRL IS JUST TOO MUCH. :lol:
    nako makeup.PNG nako makeup 2.PNG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    i love how Mnet puts the audience in an emotional rollercoaster uploading all those fun clips then suddenly dropping the elimination preview.
    i was like :awesome::(

• Like Like x 2