1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Eunbi and Sian are so close that for the last episodes I've been thinking they were from the same company, I remembered it know BC in Sian introduction , eunbi was reacting to it and not on the stage

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

2. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

great mnet evil edited miyu just before the last episode. i hope miyu nailed the high note or else she will be doomed

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From the collaboration between the 2 countries perspective, it remains unfair to have forbid japanese fans / public from voting.
    With this and the small promo in Japan, the consequence of little interest with the japanese public isn't that surprising.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hmmm, if they allow those in Japan to also vote, maybe the HS sales for participating members will be even better :rolleyes:
    But the disparity in the number of population might affect the vote heavily to the Japanese members I think.

6. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    I get your point, although i think he's referring to the unexpected turnout of Korean support to our girls considering claims that the local populace strongly abhors Japanese people which is more often than not exaggerated especially by those so called keyboard warriors.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Well there's still that ”Miyu and Myao are ugly so let's vote for them so we screw up this crap” idea floating around...

Kind of like a reverse unfair thing!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

We're done with spoilers right?
    I think the final group will need the main vocal and main dancer to come from k trainees -- they're still much better at the elite level imo.
    Current top 12 is a bit weak in vocals but if we take out the bonuses, the rankings shift quite a bit and becomes: 7 Nako, 8 Miu, 9 Wonyoung, 10 Eunbi, 11 Chowon, 12 AYJ, 13 Honda, 14 Minju, 15 Miru
    I think Haeyeon is clearly the best vocal followed by Jo Yuri but the group at the minimum would need Chowon if at least one of those two don't go up.

Re the shift from 2 to 1-pick, girls that would seem to not be affected are Gaeun, Hyewon, Nako, Shitao Miu, Miru, and I think many of sakura's voters would 1-pick her. Jo Yuri and Yena also benefit from the elimination of other Stone and Yuehua trainees. On the other hand, Chaeyeon might have been getting 2-picked by some sakura fans, Miyu/Miho seem to be a combo as well as Starship and Eunbi/Chaewon. Kinda think Chaewon is a complete package of looks, good singing and good dancing so I low-key hope she makes it somehow.

Lastly, I think Miyu should have played it safe and picked maybe sub-vocal 1 or 2 but she's not used to being in this position. It was really tough to replace someone like Haeyeon who is also at number 20. Maybe replacing Eunbi would have been a smarter choice. At this crucial point, it's more important not to make small mistakes if you're in the top 6 than to stand out a little.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    After avoiding Social Media all day to no get spoiled, I finally watched the episode...
    Elim results were OK for me, it's not like I was able to solidly pick 20 members to continue anyways, but the loss of most of my KR picks cracks my heart... I'm glad the rumored list wasn't true at least.

Now it's wait and see who gonna be the victims of 1 pick. The way things are going, better brace yourselves cuz Winter is coming Mnet might ninja release mid-week ranking previews with yet another surprising changes.

Well, I bid farewell to my K-baes, I'll try to get in touch with what future awaits them (Sian, you hot crackhead :twisted:, I actually started watching Idol School to see more of Stone girls, visuals there are no joke (Jisun suuuch waifu, welp), but I honestly don't want to follow to much K-pop, lowkey following 48 & 46 takes enough time already imo :mad:

• Like Like x 2
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Speaking of mid-week ranking, it was actually quite a surprise that the current rank isn't much difference from the mid-week ranking released 17 days ago. With exception of Chaewon, Chaeyeon and Minju they all don't change much. Miru received substantial benefit, so she doesn't count.
    I guess once people made up their mind on who to vote, it doesn't easily change at this point. Releasing mid-week rank for the final seems to spoil too much of the final line-up.

• Like Like x 2
  11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Doa and nayoung deserved better. Sihyun and Sian are such a waste of talents, but I guess the top 20 deserved more than them. I wonder how miho got popular overnight though.

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That random surprise reveal really screwed up today's episode. There were hardly any surprises in the rankings. It would have been epic if those rankings were never revealed until today.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. DavidBuenafuente

I think that if Japanese ppl voted for Korean trainees and Korean voted for Japanese it would have been fairer

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Remember it could be lead to a disaster for both side if either or both side decide to vote least popular members to screw with the lineup.

15. DavidBuenafuente

But doing that they just would have made it worse for their own Korean trainees ,and Japanese trainees

• Like Like x 2
  16. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Was watching Megu's SR, she mentioned that Kim Chaewon is popular among AKB members while Nayoung is popular among AKB wotas.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Where can I watch Megu's latest reaction?

• Like Like x 2
  18. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    It's just the raw version though. Not yet sync with the episode's vid

There's a timestamp guide in the comments in case you just want to watch specific scenes.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    speaking of megu, some korean channel made a cut of Megu from AKBingo

if the video does not show watch the video here

isn't this the first one of megu's clip made by koreans? aside from the clips of the trainees,

Megu sure is taking fans from korea, well don't know if they'll stay after Produce48 though.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura