1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

She got quite popular among Koreans for her reactions, maybe they stay and it's not like they don't have content like akbingo and showrooms to stay

Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ Megu’s also popular among international PD48 Kpop fans. A lot of em look forward to her reactions even calling her the 97th PD48 trainee lol. PD48 fans regularly gives her a tower or two on SR whenever she reacts to PD48.

3. DavidBuenafuente

I fans also said that she should go to Korea for the finals and react live

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I almost forgot about it... but there shouldn't have been a punching bag segment or something? :blink:

5. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yiren. :(((((
    Now I wonder what will Starship fans do. 1pick between Wonyoung and Yujin. Who will be the sacrificial lamb? Even with 2pick system, Yujin fell hard.
    I can't predict the final lineup. It's hard. Miu is so strong, and it scares me. I also think Hitomi will fall down. I don't really know. I think this is the season where every ranking has an element of surprise. There are a lot of big jumps and fall outs, unexpected ranks that results to elimination (Go Yujin T_T) and that makes the Final lineup unpredictable.

Also, if the contract will be the same as Wannaone's, does that mean that any 48G member can't promote in their respective teams? So if Sakura and Nako gets in, can HKT handle their temporary loss? It's been lingering in my mind lately and if that is the case, they might pull out one of them for damage control. Or maybe I'm just paranoid haha

• Like Like x 3
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think Sakura is likely to be 1st in final, her fanbase is strong and dedicated. Myao's vote seems to be second vote or troll vote, not saying mostly, but I guess quite significantly. Chaeyeon who rose recently might not have significantly strong fanbase yet to pick her as 1st. Hyewon though is kinda hard to predict, but I don't think she can eclipse Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. DavidBuenafuente

We have to think that wannaone condition and this is different, in theory in S2 it only had to had trainees (in theory) but this was made with the purpose of collabing with people that have a group so the contract might be different as in you can participate in your groups schedules as long as it doesn't collide with the final group, it would be unfair to treat the 48g the same as wannaone when mnet collabed with a debuted group members and it was to be expected that some of them would make it ,
    And again do you think akip would let the popular girls join the program at risk of entering without thinking of the exclusive contract that would come with it and the possibility of losing some of the money makers like jurina at that time , Sakura, nako etc

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  8. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    do you guys think that miru gonna make it ?? i really hope she does but her rank actually fall to 19 without the benefits . i really want miru to debut and meet yeri but at the same time nmb need her :confused::cry2:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

hopefully mnet flies megu into korea for the season finale

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If each company has to send a representative does that mean we'll have someone from akb, another from nmb etc.?
    Maybe they'll send Sasshi for hkt Yuihan for akb... That would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. DavidBuenafuente

A representative for what?

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yeah, lowkey would want Megu to meet the Korean trainees too. Maybe she could do an onsite live commentary at the finale venue :hehe: Get her that VIP room set up just like how they do live commentaries for SSK :hehe:

=====
    This is what the ranking would look like without the benefits:
    1. Sakura
    2. Miho
    3. Chaeyeon
    4. Hyewon
    5. Kaeun
    6. Miyu
    7. Nako
    8. Miu
    9. Wonyoung
    10. Eunbi
    11. Chowon
    12. Yujin
    13. Hiichan
    14. Minju
    15. Miru
    16. Yena
    17. Juri
    18. Yuri
    19. Chaewon
    20. Haeyoon
    I also want Miru to meet Yerim too since she’s such a huge fangirl of her, too bad Red Velvet wasn’t in the lineup on last week’s M!Countdown because of schedule conflict. Sakura too, the resident Reveluv lmao. I believe most of the 48G girls are Red Velvet fans (they got taste :^O^:)

13. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    It hurts to see what has happened to Heo Yunjin repeating and is now happening on Miyu.
    Yujin fell because of her last election speech. Knetz feel that she failed to properly express gratitude despite falling only a few places.
    In their respective speeches, Wonyoung and Eunbi narrowly avoids committing the same mistake as Yuujin.

Megu alone would be enough.

14. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    And here i am secretly hope that veryx3 red team to make their own debut group [hehe]

15. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Speaking of veryx3 red team, Goeun solo dance. To Reach You. T_T

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It should be 16th without benefit. Her vote is 268k, so 218k without benefit. Choi Yena is at 16th now with 215k.

Her Rollin2 video had a good response but was too late to boost her rank. So hopefully it will help her in one pick. That and also hopefully Saeppi's voters vote for her too (if they haven't already).

17. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    A representative for each 48 group at the venue of the live finale on friday

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It'll just be AkiP and we'll deal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    so... at final next friday, all (96) trainee will come to the stage right ?
    since it last episode, i hope Mnet give a couple minutes for 48g, atleast AKB could perform their latest train song for the 1st time abroad & and give a moment of silence for Queen J.:^^;:

20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Who will perform? Senbatsu? Stop dreaming.

• Agree Agree x 3