1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sakura leaked that the performance will be at 6pm. Looks like it will be inside the HS venue tho. So no luck, except there is someone who has several tickets for the evening session and agree to help you go through the first check. As they do not check the ID to enter the venue, only the date on the ticket. :fear:

On the other hand, Blackpink will have a concert today, also in Makuhari :lol: only 100 m from AKBG HS event.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

That is exactly my problem with the show. Can they come up with something else?!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I hope we're going to be able to watch the concert instead of just getting clips of it in the PD48 finale episode.

As Dill said, Eunbi is getting some hate but I think the differences are: 1) As you said eunbi's note isn't as high and it looks more probable that she'll be able to fix it; 2) Haeyeon actually made it worse by taking it more poorly than chowon; 3) Eunbi has built up more goodwill in the show; 4) Eunbi is sharing some of the hate with Hyewon.

I think many fans only met the girls on the show and so some can afford to not be kind to girls they don't like/support for the sake of being entertained. People are also looking for excitement and so every little good and bad thing is magnified. It's very difficult for the girls as they have to be careful and there's often little or no opportunity to explain or correct a negative impression.

Yah I got that, I was just comparing the composition of the teams not for purposes of one getting more votes but to see which team the viewers will like more. But if there are any neutral voters left ie fans of eliminated girls or a fan of 2 girls (1 on each side), then it's good to be on the team that doesn't come out with a poor performance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I was going to make my dream Top-12 now, but it appeared to be very difficult. So, instead of just picking 12 best members from the list, I started by going through each trainee in Top-20. If I definitely wanted someone to be in the final Top-12 I gave her IN and if I wanted her out I gave her OUT. If I felt I could live with both outcomes, I gave her IN/OUT.

I started watching this show because of the 48G members, but at this point I don't really care what happens to them. The reason for that is quite simple (and selfish, I know). I'm not following KPOP at all and probably never will, so the only way I can continue following my favorite Korean trainees is to have them all in the final Top-12. On the other hand, if a Japanese trainee does not debut, I can still follow her activities in Japan. That is why I gave all the Japanese trainees except Sakura IN/OUT. I think Sakura doesn't really need Produce 48, but to be successful both in Korea and Japan, the group needs her and her face IMO, so I gave Sakura IN. I'm aware, that some 48G members want to debut really bad and it would be great for their careers, but like I said I'm being selfish here. ;)

So, here is my list with short explanations:
    1. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48) IN - My #2 candidate for center.
    2. Miyazaki Miho (AKB48) IN/OUT - Already explained.
    3. Lee Chaeyeon (WM) IN - Talented, hard working and seems to be a nice person.
    4. Kang Hyewon (8D) IN - My #1 favorite in this show. Must be in.
    5. Lee Gaeun (Pledis) IN - Good leader and my #4 candidate for center.
    6. Takeuchi Miyu (AKB48) IN/OUT - Already explained.
    7. Jang Wonyoung (Starship) IN - My #1 candidate for center. Born as a center.
    8. Shiroma Miru (NMB48) IN/OUT - Already explained. One of my favorite 48G members in the show.
    9. Yabuki Nako (HKT48) IN/OUT - I would want either Nako of Hitomi in.
    10. Shitao Miu (AKB48) IN/OUT - Already explained.
    11. Honda Hitomi (AKB48) IN/OUT - I would want either Nako of Hitomi in.
    12. Kwon Eunbi (Woollim) OUT - Can be funny sometimes and is quite skilled, but just not my type of idol.
    13. Han Chowon (CUBE) IN/OUT - Skillwise definitely in, but even if it may sound silly, part of me wants to keep her and my Hyewon separated. :)
    14. Ahn Yujin (Starship) IN - My #3 candidate for center.
    15. Kim Minju (Urban Works) IN - I consider her the most beautiful of all 96 trainees. The 2nd most beautiful in my list is Yiren and I would have wanted her in as well. Both Minju and Yiren also get along with my Hyewon, which is part of the reason, why I would have wanted them in.
    16. Choi Yena (Yuehua) IN/OUT - Can be very funny and a great mood maker in her good days and all the trainees seem to like her. But do I want her in? Maybe I do, but I can live with both outcomes.
    17. Takahashi Juri (AKB48) IN/OUT - Already explained. One of my favorite Japanese trainees in show.
    18. Jo Yuri (Stone Music) IN - I would make her the main vocalist of the group.
    19. Kim Chaewon (Woollim) OUT - The only one in Top-20 who I haven't paid any attention so far.
    20. Park Haeyoon (FNC) IN - Good leader and a very good singer.

So, let's see now... There seems to be two trainees I want OUT of the final Top-12 and the following nine I definitely want IN:
    1. Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
    2. Lee Chaeyeon (WM)
    3. Kang Hyewon (8D)
    4. Lee Gaeun (Pledis)
    5. Jang Wonyoung (Starship)
    6. Ahn Yujin (Starship)
    7. Kim Minju (Urban Works)
    8. Jo Yuri (Stone Music)
    9. Park Haeyoon (FNC)

As I already mentioned, I also want either Nako or Hitomi in. IMO they have quite similar charms and I think the group needs at least one that kind of trainee. The remaining two spots can be filled freely with my IN/OUTs.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm exactly in the same situation as you. Even if the final group is 100% Korean, I will follow it anyway.
    I don't even know if I'll see again Lee Haeun, Kim Choyeon, Lee Yoojung, Kim Nayoung and Wang Yiren.

My current Top 12 (with japanese trainees): https://produce48.github.io/?r=NzEzOTczMDU0NDc2MDA4NDE4MzQ2Mjky

6. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Video of Korean trainees at the airport with original audio:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm surprised none are wearing masks, since I thought it was P48 management that made them wear it before but I guess the masks mandated by the AKB side then.

• Like Like x 4
  7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    So a Korean cameraman is there, and reading the tweets, it looks like they will have it aired? Lol, great:D

• Like Like x 3
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    A saint wota sneakily recorded Nekkoya in the guerilla event today!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ God bless his wota soul. And LOL at those cheers when it the song switched over into Japanese

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

No... The girl NMB needs is Chowon.

Their appearance at the HS event confirms one thing. The final group will be the first gen members of the Korean sister group. This is like how they debut 9th gen at a handshake event. Their appearance is foreshadowing how they're going to be here shaking hands in the future as well. The 48g girls who made it are the first gen kennin members.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Mother found lost child [hehe]

DlhMt_yUcAAIWfe.jpg

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Fangirl Megu got to meet her bias!!

• Like Like x 3
  16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
  18. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i wish nayoung was at the event performing in front of her japanese fans. im kinda sad

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wouldn't go this far, to me It looks more like the start of the 48groups aspect of the collab.
    Every sub units also did this at AKB HS events

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 6