1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    im ready for the sake of new sister in Korea! be ready guys, haters gonna hate

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Old Old x 1
  4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I was only an hour away from messe but lack of information made me do another thing instead. I only watched p48 to see noe and chiyori fooling around and fell in love with Y-3 (yuri,yujin,yena) instead. Really hope 3 of them made it to the final lineup, the rest 9 I don't really mind, I like the top 20 equally

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    If you don't have today's HS ticket you normally cannot go in after all. :^^;:
    1 thing baffled me, they flew from Korea just to do jikoshoukai and Nekkoya? :rofl: thanks wotas. :approve:

I saw some others from different angle uploaded on twitter as well. Beside those from 48G official accounts (HKT's post Sakura-Nako lowres cam), do they allow recording? :confused: if not, salute to those brave souls.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I blame lack of information. If I knew beforehand I would buy some HS ticket with someone who's not popular for the sake of getting a ticket and to get in, but I'm not interested in going to HS event so I don't go regularly. Damn this guerilla, I wish I was informed. But hey when they formed properly as a girl group, I would go to their concert. Hope Y-3 made it to final lineup.

7. Razgriz

Razgriz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yuri able to pull it because she sang with lower pitch than other. So in ep 11 there's no one cant achieve that high notes perfectly.

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Lol even there's fansite master-nim who sneakily brought DSLR camera
    IMG_20180826_192943.jpg

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, this one is...what, Jabaja or Teacher Teacher HS :^^;: the application was even before P48 started.
    So the lesson is, come regularly like ithebigc you wotas :rofl:

:eek::eek::eek: just....how come s/he get past the security check.

10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thank god its the 3 of them , really loved the way Megu & Rena focus on commenting the show .

This type of work is basically like a form of practice for wipes ( where you see stars appear in that small window at the corner of variety shows, etc ) and Megu, Rena & Saki are doing well.

unlike a few others who ... haizzzz ..... totally fail by being distracted, doing other stuff, joking with each other is ok but not literally fooling around while the show is showing

12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

that nekkoya perf has over 53k views now. wow

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It’s quite a hidden video too with the title only mentioning the date. Most of its views came from twitter, OH and reddit who has the link :^^;:

She really gave a bad impression to Koreans and international Kpop fans too. I don’t blame her though if she wasn't as interested, we all have our own interests. I liked Saki the first time she reacted at ep.5, she doesn’t say much but she pays attention. Rena’s quite talkative :^^;: I like the ep.4 reaction line up too (Megu, Yuiri, Sayaya)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is the main hallway so they don’t check bags and IDs. The handshake area would have gotten the master-nim for sure.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Well, I do (blame her). If she wasn't interested in the show, she shouldn't have been there doing official reaction video in the first place (unless she was forced, which I don't believe). And I actually voted that certain member in sousenkyo (1 vote out of 8, but anyway). We'll see, if I ever vote her again...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It’s a job, I don’t think they would just allow random members to come in the room whenever they feel like reacting :^^;: But yeah, I guess she should have at least tried to pay attention or look a little interested since it is afterall, her job. It doesn’t look like she’s coming back anyways. Honestly, as long as Megu’s there, I don’t mind who the other reactors are lol Hopefully she’s there for the finale. She’s already dubbed as PD48 president all over twitter [hehe]

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Did they sing 2 songs today? There would be more next days or are the girls going straight to korea once again?
    Am I the only one who can't stand Nekkoya, aren't I? lol
    Oh well, I have to endure it just for a while longer still.
    Meanwhile, while half Korea was watching Japan today, Gyuri was spotted at Sadang Station where fans put her subway ad :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

They only danced to nekkoya I think ,and they are already going back to Korea, fans spotted them at the airport in Japan leaving
    Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nekkoya is a godsend compared to the original abomination from season one that was “Pick Me”

Also I will never complain about the debut songs after seeing Produce 101 China and their “On rush” song. Man I felt horrible for those girls

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Midori

Midori Member

Ah, poor Gyuri :( Somehow I didn't even notice she didn't make it until I read a comment here.

Since we're down to 20 and the final lineup will be revealed next week I tried to sit down and make myself a list of who I would like in the group. I actually managed to narrow down the 48g girls to six, so I've got 6 Japanese and 6 Korean (Though only 3 are ones I really want...). Unfortunately 4/12 are outside the current top 12, 5 if you remove the benefits from the concept evaluation. Also, I didn't really order them according to who I think is best suited or deserves it most, really just the order I like them in which is mostly personality-based :p

1. Takahashi Juri - She's the 48g girl left I support the most. She can dance, sing, AND rap. She's not the most amazing of the bunch in either of those, but she can develop all of them. Plus she speaks a bit of Korean. Happy we got to see her helping out with Japanese pronunciation!
    2. Choi Ye Na - Favourite K-trainee since episode 1. Funny and expressive, and cute too.
    3. Kwon Eun Bi - Also caught my eye on episode 1. She dances, she sings and she's the perfect Team Mom.
    4. Miyazaki Miho - I've only watched old AKBingos and I'm just discovering the newer generations, so Myao has a bit of an edge personality-wise on all of the rest of the girls... Plus she sings! I was really surprised when she sang during the position evaluation.
    5. Honda Hitomi - Talented, cute, sweet personality.
    6. Han Cho Won - Snack in your area. She's got just the looks to pull off the types of concepts I like, she managed to hold her team together and she's just sweet.
    7. Shiroma Miru - Visuals~ Honestly she knocks me to the floor with her eyes when she performs. And she can do the sexier concepts and the cute ones too.
    8. Yabuki Nako - Sweet and a little adorkable too (standing on the heels of her shoes to look taller anyone?) and she's got potential in her voice and singing.
    9. Takeuchi Miyu - Mostly here because I feel like she deserves it; she works hard and she has a lot of skills already.
    10. Jang Won Young - Here come the ones I'm a little iffy on. She's very young, but she was one of the first k-trainees I noticed.
    11. Kang Hye Won - She tries. She needs to more confidence however. Mostly here because of her relationship with Satomina.
    12. Jo Yu Ri - She sings, and she's pretty. However I keep getting her confused with Kim Chae Won...
    From the current Top 12:
    • Miyawaki Sakura - She works hard but her lack of confidence is a bit off-putting to me.
    • Lee Chae Yeon - She dances well and she sings well but like Sakura her confidence issues are off-putting, and besides being talented I don't see any other appeal...
    • Lee Ka Eun - Not feeling her. She's confident enough but she doesn't appeal to me.
    • Shitao Miu - Most of her appeal seems to be her performances, but I feel like Saeppi and Miru fill the same function better.
    Outside of Top 12:
    • Ahn Yoo Jin - She's got a lot of personality and it's nice I guess, but it doesn't show on stage for me. At least not in the last one where she was center, it looked more like she was a bit lost.
    • Kim Minju - is just a big meh for me.
    • Kim Chae Won - Like I said with Yu Ri, I get them mixed up. I've been able to pick out Yu Ri more reliably though in practice scenes and the like however.
    • Park Hae Yoon - ? Sings well. I don't have much on her personality.

If I'm going to be honest though, Miru, Juri and Yu Ri are the least likely to make it from my Top 12. Or rather, their positions are the worst, who knows now that its a 1-pick. Miru might get Sae's votes, but Juri is in her highest placement yet, isn't she? At least since the show started as far as I remember. I'm okay with Miu taking Yu Ri's spot on the list, and Sakura and Ka Eun will most likely grab two too... Unless Chae Yeon loses votes in the 1-pick I don't see any way for Miru or Juri to climb up to grab 11th and 12th spots. Which might be good for their respective groups, but they're in the show because they want to be. :cry: There is Yoo Jin too, who isn't in this weeks Top 12 but she would be if Hitomi and Miru didn't get last week's benefit, however she might drop further...

Aanyway, I wanted to watch the final episode on stream so I wouldn't have to avoid spoilers, but I'm going to end up having to work while it's on :cold: I think I'm going to try to watch as many videos on the remaining girls as possible before then, maybe the list will change. Maybe I'll grow to like the ones not on my top 12 more. I do hope they final 12 get a show like I.O.I did though - I haven't watched it but it sounds interesting!

• Disagree Disagree x 2