1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ technically only one girl "with no future" would have any chance at all of not being eliminated if Miru would have left, but if we're honest everyone of those girls have probably been eliminated no matter what

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

If Miru makes it into the final group, she'll be bumping out someone dude. That 13th girl is what I'm referring to. I'm going to feel sorry as hell for #13 when that happens. Miru's votes could have also been split up with multiple winning candidates as well.

The only defense for Miru is that Andi is lying (see the reddit thread), or that he's an unreliable source.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    There are too many cases like Miru in 48G and 46 as well or in any other groups, I mean girls who didn't want to audition, whose parents or teachers tell them to audition, and they just tried their luck. Then they were accepted beating thousands of other applicants. It's nothing new and it's not a crime.

She got to the final by her charm and talent. You can only fault her if she didn't put in effort, didn't work hard and yet fans still vote for her, but she give consistently good performance and gave her all, so if she made it, I don't think she will be lukewarm and not trying hard. Fans want to see her, instead of desperate girl who probably has less charm. It might not be fair but that's real world.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  4. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Anyway, my main point is that it is surprising to see Miru be so openly selfish and ignorant. And then on top of that, we have people that think the "neutral" opinion on this matter, is to just think from her point of view, as an ignorant and conceited 21 year old. It reminds me of my discussions with Riripon's diehard fans.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that's not even remotely what you said. "It is a damn shame so many girls with no future had to be eliminated, for this one person"
    but lets take your walk back seriously. i doubt that 13th girl has no future, and being tough but fair if she can't beat out a girl that supposedly doesn't want to be there how sorry should we feel for her?

another defense is living in the real world and understanding 99% of the girls on the show came for selfish reasons. this is a temporary group which is being used as a stepping stone for the girls' real idol careers.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

You think it is just Sae? What if Honda loses? Or what if Juri loses by a bit? Miho? Plus the 13th girl? That's multiple is it not? Heh. There's plenty of ways the competition could changed if she retired sooner, your analysis doesn't make sense.

"Miru's votes could have also been split up with multiple winning candidates as well."

I also said this in the above post, don't forget it. It doesn't seem like you understand what is happening with the voting trends in this competition.

In the real world I don't care if she wins or not, you're missing the point. ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    you have to take a lot of ridiculous leaps of logic to assume that your hypothetical scenario of certain girls barely missing the cut would have made it if miru had dropped out, but what's actually disturbing about your stance is your hating on a 21 year old not 100% sure about something especially since she is giving her full effort

• Like Like x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Korean men are voting for Japanese women, and most of them do it irrespective of NMB/AKB affiliation. Your argument is completely voided, you just made a bad assumption. I have been paying attention to the voting trends most of the season. Women are voting for talent, some popular visuals, and non-visuals like Takeuchi Miyu. DCGallery, full of Korean men, is voting for the Japanese chicks. The top 6 onepick people there are Japanese, this is a place where Men say how they really think. All 8 Japanese women make the final 12 there. I know the reason why these Korean men are doing this (choosing Japanese women over Korean), but we can't get into that subject too much here, people get sensitive. ;)

Instead of playing this game that Miru only hurt Sae, just man up and say you don't care that she's an ignorant and conceited person, and you don't care that she hurts certain people like Honda, Sae, Juri, Miho, some random Korean trainee, etc. She's a good performer, good for her, I believe you on that. I was surprised she was such a rude person, but hey whatever. :awesome:

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Don't hate Miru.She's a sweet angel.

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    this is where i start thinking you need serious psychological help. she's done nothing ignorant or conceited or wrong.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    In other news, lest we descend into depths of hate and negativity.....

========================================================

DlkZ_8EUUAAQmQQ.jpg DlkaA_RU8AAC8Ao.jpg
    Source: https://twitter.com/produce48/status/1033886271423168513

Team Korea in Japan
    (Look at that beaming Chaeyeon smile. She must be glad to see her playmate Sakura again :blush:)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @MyDaddy Two week thread ban. We have had enough of your obnoxious responses here, and in other threads. And you don't need to filibuster your opinion by stating it over and over. Say what you need to say, and that's it. Stop trying so hard to be 'right.'

Next time it will be a forum ban

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 13
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I was confused when reading this thread. It turns out the discussion from Shitao's thread continues here eh? [hehe]

Thanks for the pictures. Kind of happy to look at them at HS venue. :) even though some of them will not be in the final 12 :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. canaver

canaver Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Come on man... Don't lie, judging from your posts after, you're clearly trying to convince us to hate Miru...
    EDIT: Well, he's gone now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

So happy to see all of them.i hope that 7 out of the 12 will debut and 5 from the JPN team. Whoever will debut for the next 2.5 years, i will definitely support them.

So the name of the debut team will not be voted in the website? The management will just select?

16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    After watching the show, I feel like team Korea should have at least 9 representative, they deserve it more, also they're poor idols unlike team JPN who got monthly payroll. But thanks to new Korean law trainee debt is now forbidden, anyway hope for the best, at this point they all showed us they deserve to be on top 12, whoever make it I would support them

• Dislike x 7
    • Like x 4
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  17. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Recently I got a lot more respect for kpop fans through seeing this new Loona group having actually some obvious diversity in their members and by girls like Nako, even though her being so small and not fitting the stereotypical kpop girl group craze, ranking so high in PD48
    Bc before all I saw were kpop ppl pointing out even the smalles flaws in girl's looks like slightly darker skin and such just so they could rally against some group they didn't support.

But then again there are these stupid rumors I'm reading about since PD48 started. Like hardliner feminists supposedly upvote ugly girls in PD48 to make the whole show fail. And I'm over here like...yeah all these ugly girls that have been chosen by industry officials to join their agency bc apparently most of these ppl are known to be blind.
    Or these kpop fans joining jpop discussions on the topic just so they can spread their hate.

It makes me really mad. Kpop is so full of delusional teenagers trying to push their ivory tower agenda. God knows I enjoy PD48 but please let it be over already so kpop stans can start ignoring jpop again

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    https://twitter.com/produce48/status/1033886271423168513?s=19
    On a lighter note, the P48 twitter account got some backlash because they do not upload clear pictures of the 48G ones [hehe]
    Anyone who can read hangul care to translate the text? The comments are on rage saying they twist some words to favor one side. :lol:

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Oh, I wanted to reply about Miru but he got banned huh. Anyway, move on.

It's because PD48's admin uploaded photo of the remaining k-trainees without 48G girls. Fans went riot because they think mnet persuaded koreans national producers to vote the korean side.

Also, the caption is "global guerilla promotion", hence 48G fans went angry too because: 1. It's held in Japan, so it's not called "globally", and 2. Most of the audience are ojiisan 48G wota who don't care w/ PD48 at all (well, except their oshi), not random public

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    My prediction about the Final Result
    1st: The trainees who almost 100% will make into the group

Lee Kaeun, Jang Wonyoung & Miyawaki Sakura: All of them have placed 1st in last 3 eliminations and they also have many fan-only, so I predict them will make it.
    2nd: The potential trainees (about 75% they will make it)
    Miyazaki Miho, Lee Chaeyeon, Kang Hyewon, Kwon Eunbi: Myao is being favored by Koreans, same with Chaeyeon & Hyewon, while Eunbi can do well in both vocal & dance.
    3rd: The "hit or miss" trainees (about 50% they will make it)
    Takeuchi Miyu, Yabuki Nako, Shitao Miu, Honda Hitomi, Ahn Yujin, Han Chowon, Choi Yena: The evil edit that Mnet did will effect Miyu's votes, while Nako is the future center of HKT48 so we don't know if she will be like JR or not, Miu & Hitomi is not stable so I think only one of these two will make it, while Yujin is really "hit or miss", as now people can only for 1 trainee, so Starship fans will be more likely to vote for Wonyoung than her. Chowon is the missing " Main Vocal" puzzle for the group, but I don't know if Cube fans will really vote for her or not. Yena is also a missing puzzle for the group and other trainees vote for her if they were the voters, so I group her in this category.
    4th: The trainees who really need a miracle to make it (the chance is about ~25%)
    Shiroma Miru, Kim Minjoo, Takahashi Juri, Jo Yuri, Kim Chaewon, Park Haeyoon: Juri, Chaewon & Haeyoon are the trainess that has never placed in Top 12, so they won't make it. All members who debut in last 2 season were placed in Top 11 at least one. Miru woudn't place in Top 12 in last week if she didn't receive the benefit and people want her to be back to NMB48, so "no" for this. Minjoo, Yuri are the trainees that had placed in Top 12 in 2nd Elimination, but when people can only vote for 2 trainees, they felt out and I don't see their chance to rise up again.
    Overall, my dream Debut Group:
    1. Miyawaki Sakura
    2. Lee Chaeyeon
    3. Lee Kaeun
    4. Kwon Eunbi
    5. Kang Hyewon
    6. Miyazaki Miho
    7. Jang Wonyoung
    8. Takeuchi Miyu
    9. Choi Yena
    10. Honda Hitomi
    11. Ahn Yujin