1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    wow from this survey things doesn't look good for our JTrainees.. there's only sakura and nako in the top 12 ... if the final line up ends up like something in ep #8 then i'll be so disappointed :( because i'm rooting for the 48 girls from the very beginning...

my ideal line up is 6/6 and i got no problem with a K centre, but the more J girls the happier i am...

and i was lowkey hoping for a surprised midweek rank, but there seems to be none so far, so i'm even more nervous and anxious.. still hoping for the best result on friday

2. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

How representative is this list, though? Admittedly I didn't read all 428 pages of the thread, so I'm not sure if Daum has been a proper gauge during the series?

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    She’ll go back to being a regular trainee again and wait until she gets added in a group for debut. She’s in the same company as Yireon and Sihyun so she’s most likely debuting with them, there’s also a possibilty to change companies if she wants to. No one knows when she’ll debut unfortunately, just gotta hope for the best.

Even freagin PD101’s #1 Jeon Somi recently left JYP when JYP’s about to launch a new GG where everyone was expecting her to be in it as JYP’s most popular trainee.

I really hope Yena makes it, she’s such a likeable and talented person.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    well, maybe not that representative, there's many online forum in south korea, Daum is the one that i think mostly neutral (when it comes to produce 48 stuff), more general public than Kpop fans, unlike DC where mostly male and most are fans of 48 girls, or pann where mostly are female Kpopfans who hate Japan and 48 girls... sooo yeah, maybe not that representative but just worrisome to me that out of 50k+ user only a small amount vote for the J trainees

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  5. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I saw in reddit thread the fans committe giving prize for voter who give their vote, did anyone have a complete list of the prize for each committe? Really wonder how far the item value diff between the one with solid fanbase and not yet solid one, thx in advance for the one who have it/the link :)

Reddit link

And some news about how fierce the competition this season

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, look this new thing is going to be treated like Not Yet or Diva. 48 group has plenty of experience of units run by outside companies, just this time it's a korea collab rather than with a strictly Japanese agency.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
  8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Blockberry is part of Ilkwang group (Chaebol) who do arms trade, so yeah theyre loaded AF. Probably money laundering

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    The show coming to an end comes a new girl group.
    Any good ideas for the final group's name?

Send your suggestions here.
    http://produce48.mnet.com/pc/gnameFinal

Participation ends at 2018.8.31 (Fri) Until the start of broadcasting

10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

PRD48

• Old Old x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
  11. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

soyeon (gashina girl) joined haeun’s agency, MNH. i heard a rumor that MNH is debuting a girl group but haeun wont be included in it because she’s too young wtf

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

ughhhh that's a bummer because she's like chibi chungha! i guess if they want it to be a sexier group though, haeun really really doesn't fit that image.

13. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

AKS should recruit her, with Lee Yoojung (CNC Ent.)! ;)

I'm looking for information (official website, etc) on A Team (Kim Choyeon's agency). But I cannot find anything. It's hard to follow trainees you like ... :(

And I just realized that DSPmedia didn't send any trainee ... it's still a big agency or it has lost value with the end of KARA? :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I really don't understand Sakura's popularity. She's boring and every group she's been in has carried her through each performance. I wouldn't say she's talentless, but there are other girls who are much more deserving than her. The rankings are becoming a mess now.

• Agree x 21
    • Dislike x 11
    • Old x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Too bad then.

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Welcome in the club
    I resigned myself to having lost a valuable spot.
    Look at the positive side though... if Sakura fans are that many and SO supportive, they wouldn't mind spending a lot of money for the final group, which, in the end, was the reason both Sakura and Jurina were in.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  17. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I didn't say she was bad, I said that there are other girls who are more deserving than her because she's not as talented and doesn't really have that much of a personality than many of the other girls.
    But of course, there are some people who like those kind of idols and what will be will be, however, I'm not the only one who thinks this and I think Sakura is taking the place of a girl who actually is a better performer because I know that Sakura is going to debut.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yes that is true. I'm not going to dwell on it because at the end of the day, it's the producers who pick who debuts.
    As long as my favourites can debut, then I'll be happy.

• Like Like x 4
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    That's 48 groups for you :rolleyes:

20. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Na, even though Sakura isn't my oshi and I don't really like her, BUT she has a lot of charisma. She attracts me and is one of few girls I can image to be the Center of Produce48. Her visuals are a real deal and we all know Korean girlgroup need someone with it.
    (Not saying any of the Top girls are ugly just not as pretty as her)

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 5